• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Congrats, Ashley! I definitely see it!

Dropping in a little late, ladies. I’m at 1DPO with fx. Trying not to test until AF doesn’t show, but I’m usually not so patient.

Anyone else just O?

Hi ladies,,,following this thread !! Ciz omg I'd be nuts..prayers for you..and congrats to all bfps

Question my period over July 3rd we are ntnp I'd say lol..but we dtd on the 7th he did not pull out...and my cycles are 35 days ..app says ovulation is the 15-21st what's the odds I'd be pregnant 4 days after af ends????!! Af is not due until around August 1st-3rd...I have lots of creamy cm currently..any insights ??!

Reactions: ciz
Junebaby08:
I would say odds are probably low but then again it only takes one time, you just never know...

Congratulations Ashley!

Dropping in a little late, ladies. I’m at 1DPO with fx. Trying not to test until AF doesn’t show, but I’m usually not so patient.

Anyone else just O?

I'm 1DPO too!

Junebaby, I would say the chances are slim if you're cycles are on the longer side

Update. Got home late last night from holiday so tested again this morning. Think I am 17 dpo. Some of you know i have been here before though and after 5 miscarriages i probably won't relax until after 12 weeks. Sending everyone baby dust and best wishes and i hope you don't mind but will hang around as you are a great support network and understand better than others. Love to all. xx

image.jpg

Update. Got home late last night from holiday so tested again this morning. Think I am 17 dpo. Some of you know i have been here before though and after 5 miscarriages i probably won't relax until after 12 weeks. Sending everyone baby dust and best wishes and i hope you don't mind but will hang around as you are a great support network and understand better than others. Love to all. xx

View attachment 1064627
Congratulations. Fingers crossed it's a sticky one xx

Hey Rachael! Hopefully this is it for us! At only 1DPO and I’m beyond anxious already. Wishing you the best, love.

Congrats on your BFP, POSITIVE! May this one be your sticky bean!

Last edited:
So AF due tomorrow and i couldn’t help myself testing.... BFP yesterday and even stronger one today. This is my first pregnancy and i really hope this is it!

View attachment 1064636 View attachment 1064637
Congratulations!

Hey Rachael! Hopefully this is it for us! At only 1DPO and I’m beyond anxious already. Wishing you the best, love.

Congrats on your BFP! May this one be your sticky bean!
I'm anxious too. Will you test early?

View attachment 1064627
Congratulations! I too am on edge as we lost our little one at 10 weeks in March ❤️

When I went to dr last week, dr didn’t even bother doing a preg test there. All I got from her was hmm this is strange but let’s wait another week for you to do a test. Never heard of Maca Root? Will have to have a look into that.

I did have a uti around mid June, that did take a little while to clear. Then I had thrush. Wonder if that contributed to my early fading lines?

I think if I go back this week and practically say I’m refusing to move until I get bloods lol. Some reason I have struggled to get dr to start investigating my cycles and losses etc. I’m gonna give it afew more days to see if my lines develop now after that possible implant bleed if that was what it was.

These tests are called Answer. I think they made in same factory as first response.

Yeah I’ve been taking Maca Root for 4 months

Hi ladies!

I'm back from my vacation and I've tried to go through all the pages. Wow, you've been busy posting while I've been away. :D I hope I haven't missed anyone, please check the first post of this thread and let me know if I got something (Will update the titlar later)

Congrats to lots of BFP's! :happydance:

Unfortunately, I see that there have been both periods and losses this month. I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you. <3

AFM, this is my chart:
Skärmavbild 2019-07-17 kl. 15.30.43.png

I didn't take any OPK's, just tried to chart my temp even though we were away and staying at my in-laws. So now, I'm officially in the TWW too. 3 DPO and time is going by so slowly...

Last edited:
Rachael1981 said:
I'm anxious too. Will you test early?

My plan is to wait until AF doesn't show, because in the past I've gotten super stressed and the multiple let-downs weren't good for me.

However, I say that now, but the slightest symptom may make me change my mind. :grr:

My plan is to wait until AF doesn't show, because in the past I've gotten super stressed and the multiple let-downs weren't good for me.

However, I say that now, but the slightest symptom may make me change my mind. :grr:
My plan is to wait too. However that will quite possibly change lol

Anyone else just O?

I’m only 3 DPO and so bored. I am also going on vacation at 9 DPO which is when I got my BFP with my daughter so I feel like the week is doubly dragging.

DB4F74A5-F3DD-4C01-A9CB-0A7C6BAFA8B8.jpeg Well I think the rollercoaster maybe coming to a stop. I’m having pre period pains and mouth ulcers and by the looks of tests for today it’s reading the same. Will keep you updated. Thanks for all your input ladies and putting up with my tests pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->