*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Do you drink any alcohol at all? The reason I ask is even with 1-2 glasses of wine I end up ovulating a lot later so I cut it all out aswell as caffeine. Maca too may have brought my ovulation forward, I take a pregnacare vitamin aswell as b-100 complex and vitamin d3 without any issues. I’m using the clearblue digital opks which give you low, high and peak. The advanced monitor gave me loads of highs and skipped the peak and I fell pregnant that month. I know it takes a few months to recognise your body the older monitor I had no issues with it ever. I practically get no ewcm each month whereas years ago it was falling out! Perks of getting old!

No I don’t drink when TTC. I actually let myself drink for the first time this cycle- just a glass but maybe that’s it I’m a bit more relaxed this cycle. I think I also accepted I’d ovulate late rather than stressing when I got high on the CBA OPKs at CD12 I’d miss O and then not ovulate until CD24. So spent 12 days stressing when I’d ov and me I was burning OH out! So guessing it’s a mix or relaxing and no b vitamins... either way I’m happy as I’m nearly SHOW! Although no positive opk yet, but we will get BDing tonight!!

Well at a guess I think I’ll be out this month. I know no ones out til the witch shows but as always a week or so before she shows my right boob has a patch which gets tender. And guess what.... yep. It’s tender today. After this month I’m done so I’ll just be a lurker as I don’t think I can keep going month after month after month anymore. I’m almost 40. I have 3 children plus 2 step children. I’m going to have to learn to accept that’s it for me. If it happens it happens but I won’t be planning it or working my life around it again. It’s too draining... I hope everything works out for everyone else

I’m sorry your feeling like this mumof1+1. Id say take each day at a time and see how you feel. I felt like I couldn’t try for a few months after AF arrived last cycle and told my OH I needed a break as I felt I couldn’t handle anymore. But then a week later I was feeling positive again. So I’d say see how you feel and take each day/cycle at a time. Hugs to you as I know how rubbish this feeling you have is.

Hello lovely ladies! My husband and i are back at it after a long break due to his medical issues. We had our first IUI yesterday (June 26th), I will test on 10 July. I'm not sure what to expect during this tww but i'm excited that my husband is healthy and we are able to try again. Good luck to all you ladies.

Welcome Trimeka. Glad your husband is healthy and best of luck to you!

mumof1 - no advice but I'm sorry you're feeling the way you are feeling and I hope you're at peace with whatever you decide to do <3

swedengirl - yay for signs of O, get to it! Hopefully you'll be in the TWW before you know it.

A very uneventful 4 DPO here.

No I don’t drink when TTC. I actually let myself drink for the first time this cycle- just a glass but maybe that’s it I’m a bit more relaxed this cycle. I think I also accepted I’d ovulate late rather than stressing when I got high on the CBA OPKs at CD12 I’d miss O and then not ovulate until CD24. So spent 12 days stressing when I’d ov and me I was burning OH out! So guessing it’s a mix or relaxing and no b vitamins... either way I’m happy as I’m nearly SHOW! Although no positive opk yet, but we will get BDing tonight!!

It’s weird how our bodies react so differently isn’t it!

:wave: I'll be testing July 10th most likely as my last two BFPs showed at 9DPO ...chances are I won't make it that far without peeing on things...but AF is due the 12th.

This is our last medicated cycle, then we're going to reevaluate and consider our options and what we want to do. We may move on to adoption to bring #3 into our family if it fails this cycle.

I got my rise this morning that you ladies said you hoped I'd get! My back is also so sore. Which happened the last cycle I got pregnant in but it ended as an early miscarriage in February this year. I'm trying hard to not get excited this month and to not buy a ton of tests but my partner keeps buying them when he is out Haha x

Screenshot_20190628-072605_FF Mobile.jpg

Thank you everyone. I’m just really not feeling very positive at this moment in time. In fact I’m not feeling much of anything other than feeling quite moody and low which seems to be normal practice at this time of the cycle lately. Suppose it doesn’t help that OH turned into an animal when I mention the o word and the suddenly everything stopped after Sunday. Kinda makes me feel like he only did that to convince me he wanted the same as me. Guess I’m just feeling a bit pissed off at the moment

Morning everyone! Mumof1+1 it’s so hard emotionally and as the other girls said try and take each day at a time and see how you feel it’s a shitty rollercoaster :hug:

Well a pretty uneventful 3 dpo here also!

Thank you everyone. I’m just really not feeling very positive at this moment in time. In fact I’m not feeling much of anything other than feeling quite moody and low which seems to be normal practice at this time of the cycle lately. Suppose it doesn’t help that OH turned into an animal when I mention the o word and the suddenly everything stopped after Sunday. Kinda makes me feel like he only did that to convince me he wanted the same as me. Guess I’m just feeling a bit pissed off at the moment
Massive hugs sweet.

Well at a guess I think I’ll be out this month. I know no ones out til the witch shows but as always a week or so before she shows my right boob has a patch which gets tender. And guess what.... yep. It’s tender today. After this month I’m done so I’ll just be a lurker as I don’t think I can keep going month after month after month anymore. I’m almost 40. I have 3 children plus 2 step children. I’m going to have to learn to accept that’s it for me. If it happens it happens but I won’t be planning it or working my life around it again. It’s too draining... I hope everything works out for everyone else

:hugs:

I’m on CD 25 today and approx. 11-13 DPO.

If I remove the positive OPK data from FF, it tells me (based on my BBT) I ovulated on CD 14. Which means I would be around 11 DPO or so. Don’t know when I ovulated.

Still no cramping nor brown discharge since that one time two days ago. I’m glad but still think we’re out.

Tested with a 10 miu IC and FMU this morning:
1b6d4ac7-1214-42e6-9f82-edbc4c23f4bc-jpeg.1063401

a6c1400e-02b1-420c-9360-cdfe2edf3789-jpeg.1063399

Test 6PM (2,5 hours hold):
59ef3b25-6e30-437f-96bd-cf6f02b92c01-jpeg.1063403
b72eb473-5851-4ceb-9274-d362deeca7c3-jpeg.1063407

46f42347-7259-47b0-b6aa-0b8f6fc66e6c-jpeg.1063405

Thought I saw some faint shadow on both tests. But those infamous line eyes are evil.

I’m on CD 25 today and approx. 11-13 DPO.

If I remove the positive OPK data from FF, it tells me (based on my BBT) I ovulated on CD 14. Which means I would be around 11 DPO or so. Don’t know when I ovulated.

Still no cramping nor brown discharge since that one time two days ago. I’m glad but still think we’re out.

Tested with a 10 miu IC and FMU this morning:
1b6d4ac7-1214-42e6-9f82-edbc4c23f4bc-jpeg.1063401

a6c1400e-02b1-420c-9360-cdfe2edf3789-jpeg.1063399

Test 6PM (2,5 hours hold):
59ef3b25-6e30-437f-96bd-cf6f02b92c01-jpeg.1063403
b72eb473-5851-4ceb-9274-d362deeca7c3-jpeg.1063407

46f42347-7259-47b0-b6aa-0b8f6fc66e6c-jpeg.1063405

Thought I saw some faint shadow on both tests. But those infamous line eyes are evil.

This part is the worst, I’m terrible with ic’s good luck hun

Sorry millhaven I don’t see anything but sometimes those early lines don’t pick up on camera. Hope you see something more definitive tomorrow!

I’m so bloody annoyed, this is the earliest I’ve ever had spotting before, I’m pretty sure that’s what it was and after a BM but I don’t have constipation and been feeling so nausea today. What with not drinking and been on b-100 complex I thought it would have helped like last time [-(

Wantinagirl have you mentioned to a doctor that you frequently spot after ovulation? It’s possible you might need to be taking progesterone.

Wantinagirl have you mentioned to a doctor that you frequently spot after ovulation? It’s possible you might need to be taking progesterone.

I’ve spotted every 2ww but usually later than this since my 6 year old daughter, I have a 15 month old son. My progesterone has been tested so many times and all came back fine. I spot in bfp and Bfn cycles so it’s hard to tell but ff says I’m 3dpo but I’m pretty sure I’m 4dpo but still so early. They did loads of tests before my last son and they also said they won’t prescribe progesterone even if it was low as they don’t believe it helps! My spotting Varys constantly with my last son I spotted 8,9,10,11&12 before my daughter I never spotted ever :shrug:

I could spot once or twice in one month or 8 days in a row or not at all, I just hate the feeling of having a 9 days heads up that there is no chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->