*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Think I'm out gorls huge temp dip this morning... I'm if ff is correct I'm 13dpo I swore yesterday I seen faint lines on my ic and frer, ugh!

Wantingagirl so sorry you're going through this

Sorry millhaven im not seeing anything other than these faint lines I always see on ICs!

Wantingagirl- sorry you’re feeling disheartened. But spotting doesn’t mean your definitely out!

Saveme- sorry for the temp dip. Hugs!

Hope I can get help here and it’s ok to post it here! I got a smiley peak on a digital clearblue opk (the pink ones so not the advanced)!!! I’m so excited!!!! But my internet strips still aren’t quite positive- so can I trust the result?!

FD3A7916-F754-4D89-BCE1-469B01A786BA.jpeg 50A25330-0053-410E-BAB8-5996A3FBAF3A.jpeg 41CE827E-2D9F-4C74-B557-E7774C4A8817.jpeg

I'm not at hopeful for this cycle because of problems we had during O time but there's still a slim chance so if AF stays away, I'm testing on the 3rd.

Thank you ladies, I had a tiny bit more brown spotting this evening I mean is it not too late or ovulation spotting? I don’t ever get it this early, well once I did at 2dpo bfp Cycle but I lost that baby. Only thing diff so far Is more CM and the spotting was mixed in with ewcm. Usually I only get it after harsh BM but I had the runs :shrug: this is the longest assed 2ww already!

I hope af stays away for everyone!

Hope I can get help here and it’s ok to post it here! I got a smiley peak on a digital clearblue opk (the pink ones so not the advanced)!!! I’m so excited!!!! But my internet strips still aren’t quite positive- so can I trust the result?!

View attachment 1063431 View attachment 1063433 View attachment 1063434

Ok so I got my peak at cd13 in morning 8am but it wasn’t until 11.30am my opk showed positive. But remember the digis look for Lh and estrogen. I got really strong pains cd14 was sure I ovulated but then weirder still FF doesn’t show it til cd15

Wantingagirl what date are you testing? I’m 3dpo by my app but believe I’m 4dpo due to strong O pain on Tuesday. It’s absolutely shit isn’t it, it’s dragging in x

The spotting is a bit odd maybe left over ovulation spotting? Would possibly be too early for IB but then again stranger things have happened!

Swedengirl no advice since I’ve only ever used the advanced. And personally, I would keep testing with the ICs just in case!

Wantinagirl - I have no experience with O spotting. But if you’ve had spotting in both BFP cycles and not then I would just forget about it!

Swedengirl no advice since I’ve only ever used the advanced. And personally, I would keep testing with the ICs just in case!

Wantinagirl - I have no experience with O spotting. But if you’ve had spotting in both BFP cycles and not then I would just forget about it!

Yeah true the only thing Is mostly my ib spotting obvs tied in with implantation this seems far too early but guess I got it once at 2dpo. I always worried it was the lining shedding and I couldn’t conceive but I’ve had Leo in between that, blah I was up for another round of stressful ttc after what I went through with Leo

Wantingagirl what date are you testing? I’m 3dpo by my app but believe I’m 4dpo due to strong O pain on Tuesday. It’s absolutely shit isn’t it, it’s dragging in x

Omg usually it passes not too bad, not this time!

The spotting is a bit odd maybe left over ovulation spotting? Would possibly be too early for IB but then again stranger things have happened!

Yeah I read people get IB as early as 4 but that would be crazy. I thought maybe ovulation spotting I’ve had that before twice but on ovulation day or day after, I haven’t bought tests so not sure yet I might wait for a sign once I start I can’t stop! Xx

I’ve recently experienced ovulation spotting for the first time but I don’t think I’d ever experienced IB.

FX for you!

AFM: I’m 13-15 DPO (depending on analyzing positive OPK’s or ”only” BBT) and my 10 mIU IC tests are still negative. I woke up with that familiar ”period is here” cramping but no period yet. Sigh.

B92CB778-DDD7-4A69-8C1A-28854BAB73B7.jpeg

Temp is still up but I took my temp later than usual both yesterday and today so that’s probably why my temp is rocky these days.

C5020F56-30E2-4AC7-8EB6-35273A57A382.jpeg

I’ve recently experienced ovulation spotting for the first time but I don’t think I’d ever experienced IB.

FX for you!

AFM: I’m 13-15 DPO (depending on analyzing positive OPK’s or ”only” BBT) and my 10 mIU IC tests are still negative. I woke up with that familiar ”period is here” cramping but no period yet. Sigh.

View attachment 1063457

Temp is still up but I took my temp later than usual both yesterday and today so that’s probably why my temp is rocky these days.

View attachment 1063459

Ugh so sorry hun utter shit! I’m having ache in my legs usually when I get that early it means bfn month as it’s ususkky after implantation bfp although saying that I’ve had It later and green Cm which I usually get in bfp months and no conception so maybe really every time is diff. I read that high levels of progesterone cause symptoms but they are only true ones once Inplantation happens though weird though as some months I feel nothing at all.

What dpo do you get ovulation spotting?

It’s so weird I never believed in IB. First 4 pregnancies none clockwork cycle no spotting ever last 5 my weird 2ww spotting and IB everytime

I’d be 4 months the now and due a Xmas baby breaks my heart

Swedengirl, Id still keep testing in case with the ICs one. One cycle I remember having a peak and then my body decided nope, and I actually ovulated 3 days later.

Millhaven, I swear I see a line! FX

I have major line eye. I have been testing since 7dpo and I swear I see something. I would be 9-10dpo today.
20190630_053108.jpg

Swedengirl, Id still keep testing in case with the ICs one. One cycle I remember having a peak and then my body decided nope, and I actually ovulated 3 days later.

Millhaven, I swear I see a line! FX

I have major line eye. I have been testing since 7dpo and I swear I see something. I would be 9-10dpo today.
View attachment 1063474

I might see something but I’m awful with ic’s, fingers crossed something is more noticeable soon

Missielibra yes I can see what your talking about I think I can see a faint line. Keeping everything crossed xx

Millhaven I’m not sure if I see anything hun but it’s not over until the witch shows her face and hoping that’s not the case. Have you any other tests planned x

Sweden girl I’d keep going with the ICs also! And get BDing every other day x

So ad arrived yesterday right on time so I’m CD 2 still due to test on the 29th. Fingers crossed this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->