*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Thanks everyone.
I am hoping to have a clear answer soon because I cant really expect AF since she hasnt shown since I gave birth 9 months ago.

Sorry for AF Kimmy :hugs: FX for you for July!

My batch of 50 ICs arrived yesterday, tested them out and have never been so thankful to see a stark white test. No faint lines so hopefully have a good batch. Have used two and both exactly the same. Have put them away and will try not to test early although I’m kidding myself will prob pee on all 50 by the end of the TWW.

5dpo today have had a bit of a dull crampy ache this morning but nothing much more to note. Waiting on the sore boobs I usually get after O can’t remember what stage that usually starts as I wasn’t paying much attention before now. Its going to be a long ass week.

0F1FF556-DA3C-4C1F-B5F1-5797BB352AD8.jpeg

I know the feels! I was testing at 7dpo!
Yay for stark white (not often we say that...). I had to buy another brand because I am 90% sure my first batch was a bad one with a line no matter what.

FX for you

So ad arrived yesterday right on time so I’m CD 2 still due to test on the 29th. Fingers crossed this cycle.

Oh no kimmy that sucks! I’ll prob be right there with you, hope this cycle is the one for you!

Thanks everyone.
I am hoping to have a clear answer soon because I cant really expect AF since she hasnt shown since I gave birth 9 months ago.

Sorry for AF Kimmy :hugs: FX for you for July!

My af arrived 8 weeks after my little boy yuck!

My batch of 50 ICs arrived yesterday, tested them out and have never been so thankful to see a stark white test. No faint lines so hopefully have a good batch. Have used two and both exactly the same. Have put them away and will try not to test early although I’m kidding myself will prob pee on all 50 by the end of the TWW.

5dpo today have had a bit of a dull crampy ache this morning but nothing much more to note. Waiting on the sore boobs I usually get after O can’t remember what stage that usually starts as I wasn’t paying much attention before now. Its going to be a long ass week.

View attachment 1063476

Long ass for sure! I’ve never felt it go so slow before! Not sure why as I usually ovulate later. I don’t buy IC’s anymore they usually turn me into a lunatic!

Oh god I cant imagine AF returni ng so quickly after birt . Poor you!

I am both happy and unhappy it hasnt returned haha

It’s awful..... my oldest was 16 weeks that was the longest and was awful enough and it was really 7 weeks by the time bleeding completely stopped after birth I was like wtf! :haha: seemingly cooper coil stops periods so I might go on that after Even if hubby gets the snip :haha:

It’s awful..... my oldest was 16 weeks that was the longest and was awful enough and it was really 7 weeks by the time bleeding completely stopped after birth I was like wtf! :haha: seemingly cooper coil stops periods so I might go on that after Even if hubby gets the snip :haha:

Oh god that's like a neverending bleeding gee!
Really I didn't know that! I might have to look into that haha.
If I am indeed pregnant, that will make me like 2+ years without a period... (3 years if it takes this long to come back again haha...) safe to say, I will not be looking forward to the first period after all that time... haha

I’ve seen this in a book that keeps being mentioned. I was considering it when had problems conceiving my son but ubiquonal is so expensive like £60 for a tub of 60 at 300mg. Age isn’t on my side

207D41E5-D718-4A73-AF6E-3016083DA0E2.png

Oh god that's like a neverending bleeding gee!
Really I didn't know that! I might have to look into that haha.
If I am indeed pregnant, that will make me like 2+ years without a period... (3 years if it takes this long to come back again haha...) safe to say, I will not be looking forward to the first period after all that time... haha

Totally! Other than obviously the baby it’s the one thing I look forward to most is the no period! :haha: I didn’t know that either unless it’s different for everyone but my friends on it and doesn’t get periods xx

Afternoon all. Sorry I’ve bern a little quiet. Have had a catch up but just been lurking for a couple of days while I got myself together!

OH and I decided to come to the caravan last night and get away from the stress at home. Currently 9dpo. I’m sure my boobs were slightly tender yesterday and last night when I took my bra off they seemed quite heavy. They still feel a little tender today but trying not to read too much into it.

Sorry to those the witch has got. Fingers crossed for next month.

@Millhaven not sure I’m seeing anything yet but I’m shit with IC! Fingers crossed for you... You’re not out yet :)

Afternoon all. Sorry I’ve bern a little quiet. Have had a catch up but just been lurking for a couple of days while I got myself together!

OH and I decided to come to the caravan last night and get away from the stress at home. Currently 9dpo. I’m sure my boobs were slightly tender yesterday and last night when I took my bra off they seemed quite heavy. They still feel a little tender today but trying not to read too much into it.

Sorry to those the witch has got. Fingers crossed for next month.

@Millhaven not sure I’m seeing anything yet but I’m shit with IC! Fingers crossed for you... You’re not out yet :)

I hope your ok..... been there many a time!

So I had that spotting yesterday and I’m now having scratchy pain I’m pretty sure I’m 5dpo So that would be edging to 6 hey one can dream :haha: but FF says 4. That must still be far too early

Thought this would be too early :shrug:

Implantation cramping and bleeding
Women may experience cramps very early on in pregnancy. These are due to implantation, which is when the fertilized egg attaches to the lining of the uterus. Implantation cramps may occur a few days after ovulation, and many women say that they feel cramps around 5 DPO.

Last edited:
Been gone for awhile.... July 21st for me. Went to doctor this morning after taking 2 tests both faint positive and they got a negative so I'll be testing throughout the month but 21st for sure :(

296892_5d18a922c4e35_1561897250.jpg 20190629_155107.jpg

Did your doctor to only a urine test?
I dont know where you are but here they are not very accurate

Yes only urine I almost had her doing a blood test but she wouldn't :( said there's was pretty accurate
Did your doctor to only a urine test?
I dont know where you are but here they are not very accurate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"