*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

Yes only urine I almost had her doing a blood test but she wouldn't :( said there's was pretty accurate

How many dpo would you be? I know there’s is just the same as on the day period. They don’t even do tests to clarify here now

How many dpo would you be? I know there’s is just the same as on the day period. They don’t even do tests to clarify here now
Honestly I dont know my last normal period was May 22nd.
this time around when I was suppose to start my period June 21st I didnt have cramps had slight bleeding but basically spotting and had no clots. When I get AF it's like 1/4 of the box of tampons this time I just used panty liners and it didnt even fill it. So I decided to take the test this morning and it showed that faint line. So I'm not sure I'm confused. I feel like I got pregnant outside of my fertile window.
And even when she looked at my cervix today to do the pelvic exam she said that there was a slight amount of blood and thick mucuos.

Bre1990 that’s odd I see those lines also. If your nearly 6 weeks there is something that’s called the hook effect but it requires really high levels of hcg. It may be worth a try? Although it would be unusual for it to be this side of six weeks. Could you have ovulated later in your cycle are you tracking? The other thing is it could be an early miscarriage if you haven’t tested between then and now and your hcg is dropping resulting in the faint lines, I’m sorry to put that out there but I just had to be honest. I hope you get some sense of what’s going on soon. Keeping everything crossed x

We are getting married in September so I gave up tracking my temps and ovulation and symptoms until after but like I said I just felt different and just felt pregnant so I took the test at home but yeah like I said I would be 5 to 6 weeks you would it would be like bam line :/

I was going to sit out this month but can't help myself! I think AF will be due on the 15th. My opks did a weird thing. On CD14 I had a peak then went low in the evening so thought ovulation happened. But then CD 15 I had a peak again. I wasn't going to test again but i read sometimes LH surges a 2nd time if ovulation couldnt quite happen. Could someone have a look at my opks And chart? App thinks O is CD15.

Screenshot_20190630-231031_Femometer.jpg Screenshot_20190630-231108_Femometer.jpg

Hope I can get help here and it’s ok to post it here! I got a smiley peak on a digital clearblue opk (the pink ones so not the advanced)!!! I’m so excited!!!! But my internet strips still aren’t quite positive- so can I trust the result?!

View attachment 1063431 View attachment 1063433 View attachment 1063434
Snap! We're using the same app. Thought I was the only one. Bit late with a reply but i would say go with the clear blue just to be on the safe side. I find sometimes the app doesn't line up with the opk, so if it's reading high and almost peak but to me it looks like a peak I'll just say it's peak. However I'm also onto my 9th month of trying so I could be very wrong

Bre1990- how confusing! I hope you get some answers soon.

Mumof1+1- I totally see it and it’s exactly how the start of my BFP with dd looked on those tests!

Hopeful2019- looks like it probably was positive as got a temp rise the next morning! Seems crazy to get a positive at 16.00 and then s temp rise by 6 though!!

Hi there - please can you add me for testing on the 15th July. Good luck to everyone!! xx

Hi everyone I'll be testing on and off throughout (at least the first half of) july as I'm not sure when AF is meant to arrive

Af :witch: got me, so onto next cycle, put me down for the 29th...

Well I’m peeing on things 8-[ have absolutely no willpower. So I’m not going to sit a lie and say I haven’t, lol it’s like I’m coming out with my addiction :oops:

So 6dpo still stark white which is great. I’m going to be testing each day until either AF or BFP might as well admit it! Feeling a bit crampy last night and again today kept thinking I was completely off with my dates and AF was coming but nothing yet other than loads of creamy cm this morning.

Mumof1+1 have you tested again x

328EC430-E750-4CBC-A0DA-331FF7FD0051.jpeg

Millhaven how are things with you today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back