*** July 2019 (testing thread) *** (51 testers, 11 BFP's so far)

These were done with FMU.

I’ve been testing since the 22nd June getting what I think are faint lines. Problem is I have no idea whereabouts in my cycle I am as I have the nexplanon implant in but it should be taken out in November this year.

The lines always come up within the time frame but are super faint even if they get a tony bit darker in the afternoon.

9F54D33F-0144-4A83-9A0A-4920B590420A.jpeg 92E020BB-0551-463C-AE86-642224F3A55E.jpeg

I need help, Is this a positive

F63ECB06-4E83-4119-A8C1-0F05D296BFF7.jpeg

Nausea on and off all day but that could be just Normal progesterone in 2ww. That stupid spotting at 3dpo mixed in with ewcm and ewcm yesterday but creamy CM the rest

I thought I saw a vvvfl too! The other day my partner made the comment about wondering if I had a yeast infection because my CM was almost solid like frosting with stiff peaks in it and there was NO lubrication to it at all. In person it’s faint but I am pretty sure it’s there. We are going camping so I’m going to test when I get back....... my daughter is 5.... I have always wanted another and omg I hope this bean sticks

I got this questionable result this afternoon. I’m not too sure of it so will test again after holding for 2 hrs if I can manage it!
Wish I had tested with 2 brands.

81F7E6DD-FE7B-411B-A598-25BDE4FC7734.jpeg B77A1077-3498-4E83-A400-F1F3CEDDED67.jpeg

Yay! Congrats mumof1. Maybe all your emotions this cycle were a pregnancy symptom :haha:! Those are great lines!

Isn’t that amazing with how much you gave up! Meant to be! Throw some my way!!

Giving up is my answer to everything when it feels impossible haha. ((((((Throws some give up and get what you want))))))) Fingers crossed for you this month hun x

Oh my gosh that is totally your BFP! So so happy for you!! Congrats hun xx hope those lines get stronger and stronger

Thank you. I’m stumped to be fair! And quite cautious after the mc... will be testing again Thursday with a frer and next week with a digital xx

I got this questionable result this afternoon. I’m not too sure of it so will test again after holding for 2 hrs if I can manage it!
Wish I had tested with 2 brands.

View attachment 1063556 View attachment 1063558

I’m sure I see a vvfl in that top one..... good luck x

Yay! Congrats mumof1. Maybe all your emotions this cycle were a pregnancy symptom :haha:! Those are great lines!

Thank you. Maybe. But unlikely! I’ve felt that way every month since the mc! I’m just hoping a good line at 10dpo means a sticky bean!

Now to seek a signature \\:D/

Ive done a Frer and this is what I got. There seems to be a pink dot at the top and bottom of the test line, the test is slightly pink...I turned it over and the test line has what I can only describe as a groove running down the length of the test line but not in the control line? There’s a groove that is deep within the test strip that runs down the length of the test line only, I’ve not seen this before on a Frer, I find it odd cos it can give a shadow through the test strip so I’m wondering if this test is faulty.

2EAED2F2-6F45-462B-9133-62CC59AF8EDA.jpeg 1A10CC0D-B051-4BB2-8A29-599A00227CFE.jpeg

These were done with FMU.

I’ve been testing since the 22nd June getting what I think are faint lines. Problem is I have no idea whereabouts in my cycle I am as I have the nexplanon implant in but it should be taken out in November this year.

The lines always come up within the time frame but are super faint even if they get a tony bit darker in the afternoon.

View attachment 1063544 View attachment 1063546

Sorry not seeing anything.

I need help, Is this a positive

View attachment 1063555

I see something veryyyyyyyyyyyy faint! Fx it progresses.
Ive done a Frer and this is what I got. There seems to be a pink dot at the top and bottom of the rest line, the rest is slightly pink...I turned it over and the test line has what I can only describe as a groove running down the length of the test line but not in the control line? There’s a groove that is deep within the test strip that runs down the length of the test line only, I’ve not seen this before on a Frer, I find it odd cos it can give a shadow through the test strip so I’m wondering if this test is faulty.

View attachment 1063559 View attachment 1063560
Well there is a clear line!! It seems slightly too close to test line maybe though, so I get your doubts!

Ive done a Frer and this is what I got. There seems to be a pink dot at the top and bottom of the test line, the test is slightly pink...I turned it over and the test line has what I can only describe as a groove running down the length of the test line but not in the control line? There’s a groove that is deep within the test strip that runs down the length of the test line only, I’ve not seen this before on a Frer, I find it odd cos it can give a shadow through the test strip so I’m wondering if this test is faulty.

View attachment 1063559 View attachment 1063560

I see what you mean although I do see a second line of some kind. I’d maybe wait another day or two and try another frer? Good luck.
Congrats mum1+1- o really hope this is your sticky bean!!!

Thank you. I hope so too.......
And hopefully I have kickstarted the bfp for July trend!!!! Bring on the bfp’s!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->