July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Happy December everyone :xmas9:

I understand it's scary not having regular symptoms as well as having the weird achy ones! I have a lot of aches and I think its quite normal for me, lower tummy and my back. I try not too think too much about it! lol Maybe just thinks starting to stretch....there's a lot going on in there!

I am sooooooo tired, I really can't be bothered doing anything! Unfortunately I have a concert tonight but I'd rather just go to bed!

I need to go and find the Christmas Elves too before I pick the boys up from school...I am not prepared at all this year. Usually I'd have them all sorted and lot's of ideas in mind but not this time....year 7 of elf on the shelf and I'm running low on ideas lol. Ours are quite cute soft toy versions and they are well behaved. They bring treats etc throughout the month. I need to get my head in the game!! HAHA!:xmas22:

Thank you ladies!

Dobby, I can't believe it's Dec now either, Dd 6th birthday today so today's an early one!
I hope you can get an early scan dobby, is that what you're feeling anxious about or is it everything in general? Hope you're feeling OK symptoms wise?

I slept better thank you babybrain, Dd woke at 4 then I had to get some cereal as was so hungry and didn't want to feel sick then Dd woke up again so by 5am I was back in bed for another hour. Back is aching and cramps still there although I think they have got better and still feeling nauseated, definitely won't be wishing for symptoms again after this haha
Happy Birthday to your little girl! xx

I'm with you on the lower back dobby, my cramps are better today but my lower back isnt great, its just a worrying time where its early days and we need to know what exactly is going on, which is understandable. I hope you can have a scan to reassure you

Thank you for the birthday wishes
Shes had lots of barbie and lol toys this morning, this afternoon were just having family round
Saturday were going glow bowling and possibly laser quest with 10nother children, then there's about 6 of them coming back here for a disco in our loft room, we've got plug in disco lights, a glitter ball, 2 dance mats and glow sticks, then 3 of the girls are staying over and they're all having a sleepover up there
I like to make life easy for myself I thought would be easier than a big party though I'm not so sure haha

Awww how fun! It’s ok. This year is rough plus you’re preggo! You’re allowed to be a little behind. Hopefully you end up making it out to the concert and have a great time. Who’s performing?

oh and I had my covid booster and high dose flu shot two months ago today. My cycle this time was weird. My bbt was higher than usual as was my lh. I just worry about what caused that and does that impact this bean. So glad my phone appointment is today not a week from today lol

Oh no! Sorry ladies. Misery does not live company with the worry/back pain.

Sounds like a ton of fun!!!!!!

Phone appointment was genuinely unhelpful lol. She basically said I can discuss all my questions at my prenatal. Eye roll. But I did manage to snag an appointment before Christmas. Not that I’m 100% I even want to tell my family yet. I’m just so happy, and they’re going to ruin it. I know they’ll get over it and then just take low blows here and there, but I just don’t have energy for that negativity rn.

I did end up getting a scan because of the back pain and cramping. Confirmed uterine pregnancy, gestational sac measuring 5w4d (he was rushing and a little sloppy though), and a yolk sac. No fetal pole yet. Not stressed. I know it’s early but he didn’t talk follow up because he was late for a phone appointment. Emailed my usual gyn to see what she says. She usually does a beta even if I already had it done and a repeat scan. So we’ll see

ETA told the dad about the prenatal and he immediately said no. Reminded him that if he changes his mind later that he’s not allowed at future prenatal due to Covid. Immediately said no. So that was fun. I expected it, but idk. Still stung a bit. Be lying if I said I didn’t hope he turns around in the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Hi babybrain, sorry I didn't see your 2 posts before I posted my last 1 don't know what happened there! Hope you're cramping is easing up for you
Our elves aren't arriving from amazon u til tomorrow so Dd thinks he's hiding somewhere just watching until hes brave enough to come out lol, I like the idea of the elf bringing treats though!

Doby, sorry the baby's dad isn't going to be there, do you think your family will support you in the long run, is there anyone else who can go to appointments with you?
We're all here for you, glad you had a scan and saw what was meant to be there for this stage, my worry was it being in the wrong place so it's good you've seen the sac and yolk sac, keep us updated on a follow up scan, hopefully they will arrange one and get back to you

Nothing much happening here apart from awful trapped wind yesterday! Doubled up in pain about 8 times yesterday afternoon and twice at midnight, after that managed to sleep 6 hours straight and 2 hours before the pain started again so I've finally had a good sleep
This happened with the other 3 but I'm sure it wasn't this early, hoping that's it now as I'm at work this morning after my 2 days off and I'm feeling better with the nausea and tiredness at the moment
I work as admin for 3 care homes so I'm only in the office and no one else in there today, I haven't told anyone at work apart from the manager but I might start telling them, I like to tell people in person rather than a fb post, especially when I see them 3 times a week and I might start showing soon, definitely look it now from bloat so they might think I am anyway haha
Also my mil is in the care home I'm mainly in and she doesn't exactly talk quietly sometimes so I would rather tell them before they over hear her asking me about it lol, I had to tell her as had to explain why I couldn't push her out in the wheelchair anymore

We told Dd and Ds the night before Dd birthday, Dd said it was insane and is majorly excited, Ds said can I see? And was trying to peer down the top of my Pj top lol
So basically everyone will know soon as Dd is a foghorn! Which I don't really mind, I won't make a point of telling anyone else as my close friends already know, I'll just wait til they find out on their own once Dd has told all her friends etc

Hope everyone has a good day!

Love to know your elf on the shelf ideas! I’m scared of dolls lol so it’s not happening here. But I think it’s cute when other people do it!

Star that’s so cute haha. The little lies we tell to give them Christmas magic for as long as we can.

They will long run. They hated my ex fiancé because they could tell I was being abused, and he was an a** to them. So when I found out I was pregnant with DS right after I finally dumped him, it did not go over well. My mom went to that first prenatal with me/all my prenatals. But this is different. I still get comments all the time about having my son.

Omg she doesn’t exactly talk quietly :rofl: that’s exciting! And I get that you want to tell them in person. I post on FB but everyone I actually see at work, I tell in person before I do any social media announcements. At my school site now, there’s a tradition to bring donut holes lol and a cute letterboard/set up. Guess I better hop on Pinterest

I’m so sorry about the pain! That sounds awful. Is it ongoing or just something that happens in the first trimester? Hoping the day is easy on you today.

That’s so sweet! I love that your older kids are so excited. And omg how cute can I see it and trying to look in your clothes. Kids are so adorable!

And ty! I really wish my usual ob didn’t go to just gyn. I get he was 25m behind schedule and everything is hectic because they’re trying to get in and out in less than 15m because of covid but ugh. I had so many questions! And not address follow up or symptom management at all was like wtf.

Gah any tips for battling this exhaustion I keep falling asleep at work even though I've been going to be super early I can't seem to stay awake. Im becoming so forgetful lately.

Dobby, we're probably going to be lazy with our elf and just move him about different places Dd lives looking for him though so she's still getting the fun out of it, nothing crazy I'm afraid here!
I'm so drained by the evening I'm just about managing to get them to bed and stuff ready for school the next day
Sometimes I might have dinner or cereal as not really eating much at the moment then I just want to go to bed!

Babymoma
Wish I could help so tired, this is much worse than the other 3
Yesterday I felt semi normal, today woke up at 4am with Dd, back to bed 4:45,sat up with a glass of milk as managing to drink this OK and felt not too bad, went back to sleep 2 hours and woke up feeling like death, how I got all 3 and myself ready for work and out the door ill never know this morning! Back killing all day and can't stop yawning
I hope you feel better soon, hugs

Babymoma, nope. I took a nap at work today and yesterday. Sorry! I’m up several times a night to pee. Then my son is up at 4:30-5:30. By the time the first bell rings at 8:20, I’m already exhausted. And now that I’m not drinking coffee it’s like I am dragging through the day. Once my son is home and fed, I'm basically glued to the couch.

Star, hey! At least you have one. And that’s awesome that she loves it. MY coworker just posted on insta that her elf was found sitting on top of a box of hot chocolate, so they all had hot chocolate with marshmallows after dinner. I’m also so drained by dinner I don’t want to cook! My son has some sensory stuff, so I have to make him a separate dinner from mine. And then I’m so tired. And if I do cook, by the time it’s done the smell makes me want to vomit.

AFM DS was a bit wheezy so i gave him his nebulizer. I know asthma meds are safe, but I got so lightheaded from breathing it in. That's def never happened before. My gyn said it's nbd.

I got up at 4am to pee this morning and on my way back to bed I remembered about the flippin elves!!! In the darkness I hid one behind a couch cushion and the other behind a rolled up blanket on the table under the stairs. Thankfully that was enough and the boys realised they must be hiding and hunted for them.
Thank goodness for the nightly pee!! :haha:
This is Evie and Elfonzo...
Screenshot_20211204-131534_Gallery.jpg

Yesterday I went back for another scan, the hospital are amazing offering these. Wee bubs has changed a lot in 2 weeks, arms and legs wiggling about. It was great. Measured 9w6d which is bang on but unfortunately 1 day short for the nipt, so back on Monday for the blood sample.
I keep thinking we should just tell our parents, I'm fed up avoiding them (which is easy as the kids keep having coughs/colds/high temps, just so many germs at school!) And fed up trying to hide my large bloaty tummy.
Plan is we get brilliant test results then can give them a lovely xmas surprise! Hopefully.
If I told them now they would worry....as I am starting to do. But fingers crossed we will have our answer in maybe a week and half! I can hold out that long can't I?!!
Mum will be down to visit during the week so will need to find the right top to hide the bulge!! :haha:

Here is an upside down baby...20211204_132126.jpg

Awww congratulations on the amazing scan! Sorry about being one day shy of being able to the bloods. Hopefully they come back super fast. At least it’s getting super chilly so baggy sweater weather ftw

So that's me had my nipt bloods done this morning and we should hopefully have the results by the start of next week.
So now we wait....and I'm really nervous! I'm dreading the phone call.

How is everyone? How are you all coping with the tiredness?

Any scans coming up? Xx

That’s awesome! So hard not to be anxious. Hopefully they come back quickly and all as to be expected.

I’m miserable. I remember most of my pregnancies sucking then getting spoiled with DS. My migraine will not go away, I’m exhausted, I want to throw up (thankfully not actually doing it) all day. It’s so hard to eat. By the time I’m done cooking I’m so sick of smelling it that I have to either force myself to eat it or I bin it and eat something else. I just want to lay in bed and eat rice soup all day :cry:

Hay ladies sorry I've not been on. The days are just crazy with the boys and work then in the evenings I feel so poorly tha I can barely move from the sofa.

I'm so jealous of all your scans, I wish they offered early scans here. Mine won't be till after Christmas

Hiiii just found out I was pregnant Friday 12/3 n went to the hospital the next morning to confirm it with a beta test which was 854 but don’t have a due date yet been that im still early n nothing but my endometrium is seen on the u/s right right.. but according to my period the day I tested I was 4w4d which would put me due aug9th. so ima give it a couple more days to let my body do what is has to do then I’m going back to the er to see what my beta is n if the embryo is visible being that I’ll be pass 5 weeks…

I hardly slept last night, my stomach was in knots, couldn't get test results out of my head. Had to have a word with myself at about 4.30am, "different pregnancy, different baby, different outcome" it's all out of my hands, I can't do anything to change it and no point worrying about something that hasn't happened yet. Well, that's what I'm trying convince myself anyway ](*,)
So I'm feeling rather rotten today as I'm so tired.

Sorry you are feeling so miserable Dobby. I hope it doesn't last too long and you start feeling better soon.

Hayleigh good to see you, I know what you mean about the evenings, I'm not good for anything by dinner time and rather grumpy too :haha:

Welcome and congratulations @Mizztina hope all goes well with your next beta and scan. Let us know xx

Star & Babymoma how are you both doing? Xx

Its started snowing here again, not sure if it will come to much but oooft it's cold!! :cold: (and all my coats are getting a bit tight with my bloaty tummy!!)

Baby rain, yay for a cute scan picture, hope the time goes for your results so you feel reassured, it would be lovely to surprise your parents for Xmas, such a lovely time of year we all found out!
That's exciting you've got sno, nothing here but rain and I've been wet through to my clothes the last 2 days as I don't drive!

Dobby, I hope you feel better soon, this week I'm better than last week, that was awful but if course I'm now worrying about lack of symptoms apart from tiredness!
How's your migraine?

23 days til 12w scan although I don't think I'll be 12 weeks by then, a bit under

Hayleigh, my scan was only because we booked it privately otherwise would have been the usual 12 weeks one and u couldn't wait that long lol
Hope you're OK

Mizz, welcome, congratulations and I hope your next appointment goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->