July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Thank you babymom x

Got a call about half an hour ago and all tests are low risk! I sobbed down the phone! Just so relieved!
I can tell my mum now without doubt hanging over us!

I didn't find out the gender yet, the midwife is making a wee gender reveal up for us and posting it out. Might give it to the boys to open when we tell them...likely after next Thursdays 12 week scan. So excited....actually now I can start feeling some excitement!! Xx

Ahh so lovely babybrain!
So glad you don't have to worry anymore and can tell family

Thank you babymom x

Got a call about half an hour ago and all tests are low risk! I sobbed down the phone! Just so relieved!

I didn't find out the gender yet, the midwife is making a wee gender reveal up for us and posting it out. Might give it to the boys to open when we tell them...likely after next Thursdays 12 week scan. So excited....actually now I can start feeling some excitement!! Xx

awww yay!! Good news !!

Ahh lovely babymoma! How many weeks were you measuring?

Thank you babymom x

thats great about the good news, i can feel your relief just reading this and im so glad for you :happydance:

babymoma89 lovely scan pic, its always nice to see them for the first time!!

this last week went quick and just relaised im 5 weeks tomorrow already, im expecting a scan around 6.5 weeks which is xmas week so it will prob be more like 7 weeks :sleep:

Well I've now tested positive for bloody covid I'm so worried about this pregnancy now

Well I've now tested positive for bloody covid I'm so worried about this pregnancy now
I had covid and the variant already it wasn't too bad . Load up on vitamin c and D and rest. Drink plenty of fluids and if you start coughing up junk make sure you keep spitting it all out. Not the most pleasant but I did this and used a humidifier in my room and I bounced back pretty quickly❤️

I had it back In July and didn't really get symtoms. I was in contact last Friday with someone that had, I've tested daily since to and bang today positive. My cough started yesterday so means I'm aloud out Xmas day x

I had covid and the variant already it wasn't too bad . Load up on vitamin c and D and rest. Drink plenty of fluids and if you start coughing up junk make sure you keep spitting it all out. Not the most pleasant but I did this and used a humidifier in my room and I bounced back pretty quickly❤️

Babymomma89 great scan

hayleigh if you just had it over the summer, here’s hoping you still have some antibodies left and you recover swiftly and without complication. I agree the big thing is keeping comfortable, keeping that fever down, and keeping hydrated. Hope you feel better soon

I appreciate all the well wishes. Turns out the migraines and high blood pressure are likely stress. I’m pretty numb and detached. But I did force myself to do the sneak peek test and...

I’m sorry I haven’t been keeping up. The migraines are bad and now my chest is hurting as well/my blood pressure is borderline hypertensive when I’m stressed

E6E43EC2-1E58-49AF-AECB-02761975D395.jpeg

Babymomma89 great scan

hayleigh if you just had it over the summer, here’s hoping you still have some antibodies left and you recover swiftly and without complication. I agree the big thing is keeping comfortable, keeping that fever down, and keeping hydrated. Hope you feel better soon

I appreciate all the well wishes. Turns out the migraines and high blood pressure are likely stress. I’m pretty numb and detached. But I did force myself to do the sneak peek test and...

I’m sorry I haven’t been keeping up. The migraines are bad and now my chest is hurting as well/my blood pressure is borderline hypertensive when I’m stressed

View attachment 1104805

awwww congratulations on a little girl.
I am trying to keep my self hydrated and going.
My boys are back from school now so I've sent them to their rooms to chill out away from me.

Babymomma89 great scan

View attachment 1104805[/QUOTE

Awwww congrats

awwww congratulations on a little girl.
I am trying to keep my self hydrated and going.
My boys are back from school now so I've sent them to their rooms to chill out away from me.
At least you have a good excuse for some
Nice alone time

Had my first scan this afternoon \\:D/\\:D/ and my little bean heart is beating at 116bpm =D>=D> I’m so excited it’s a viable pregnancy.. I’m 6wks 3days Due date of 8/8/22… I’m so happy because I was worrying myself to death about this day.. now I can tell my kids

Had my first scan this afternoon \\:D/\\:D/ and my little bean heart is beating at 116bpm =D>=D> I’m so excited it’s a viable pregnancy.. I’m 6wks 3days Due date of 8/8/22… I’m so happy because I was worrying myself to death about this day.. now I can tell my kids

It's always a sigh of relief see them ❤️

Well...my husband and I had 3 losses before our daughter and 6 after her. We stopped all cycles and trying and everything about 2 years ago. In that time we took in 4 nephews and 1 niece. We figured we would never have another biological child. A few weeks ago my sil took all of the kids. DH and I had a lovely evening of drinks and dancing and surprise sex. Last week all of the kids and I were sick. Vomiting and body aches. The kids had about 24 hours. I was in bed for 2 days and sooo tired the third day. Then it hit me the AF was 3 days late, and I took a cheapie I had from our trying days. The test line was dark before I even washed my hands. I totally freaked out. This is nuts. Who knows if it will work out, but we’re so surprised. Here’s to hoping we’re still around this group in August 2022.

05944F52-D507-4123-8A62-E1863B97CCB6.jpeg

Well...my husband and I had 3 losses before our daughter and 6 after her. We stopped all cycles and trying and everything about 2 years ago. In that time we took in 4 nephews and 1 niece. We figured we would never have another biological child. A few weeks ago my sil took all of the kids. DH and I had a lovely evening of drinks and dancing and surprise sex. Last week all of the kids and I were sick. Vomiting and body aches. The kids had about 24 hours. I was in bed for 2 days and sooo tired the third day. Then it hit me the AF was 3 days late, and I took a cheapie I had from our trying days. The test line was dark before I even washed my hands. I totally freaked out. This is nuts. Who knows if it will work out, but we’re so surprised. Here’s to hoping we’re still around this group in August 2022.

View attachment 1104821

Congratulations and welcome to the group !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->