July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

@Mizztina welcome

I do want to book a private scan but when I had one with the previous mc they were so rough so it's put me off :(

I had a mw appointment yesterday, just the usual blood pressure, bloods and urine.
Well I just had a text to go to this place, after half hour of being sent on a wild goose chase I finally found her. So my BP was up but tbh she did it manually and couldn't hear my pulse so guessed it :shock: it took her 6 attempts. Then it took her 4 attempts on blood draw. Safe to say I was a very angry women coming out of there. Thank god she won't be my midwife but still WTH....

Hi girlie's I hope its OK to join in. I'm 4 weeks today or tomorrow not sure. But I'm due August 19th but it's likely baby will be taken at 37 weeks which makes me end of July so .. I'll have to see

This is my 4th baba so in one way I'm relaxed but it wasn't planned so.. in another way I'm still in shock and feel like I haven't absorbed the info.
I went and saw my Dr yesterday so she booked an early scan prob for after Xmas now and I've I've bloods tomorrow.
My main symptoms so far is so tired and bad cramping. Oh and my lower back is in pieces ..
I feel so excited and scared

Sorry everyone I’m really struggling with the migraines. I’ve cried every day this week. Have an appointment Friday and hoping they’ll give me something that can help.

Sorry everyone I’m really struggling with the migraines. I’ve cried every day this week. Have an appointment Friday and hoping they’ll give me something that can help.
Oh no Dobby :-( so sorry you are having a hard time, it must be so hard to function. I really hope they can do something to help you xx

Hayleigh what a horrible appointment! Glad she won't be your midwife!

Welcome and congratulations @RedRose19. I've had a lot of cramps and back ache this time too, hope it settles down for you.

Star it's a worry when symptoms ease off but they soon come back again lol.

I've just force fed myself some prunes! Oh I forgot how awful they are!! But needs must, really struggling to poop :blush: always my worst pregnancy symptom.

On a good note I got the date in for my 12 week scan.....23rd Dec!

How's everyone today ? At Dr's waiting for bloods and flu jab.

Hayleigh, what a night are appointment, nothing worse than when they can't get bloods, hate it, with my third gd test it took 6 attempts and I ended up fainting not like me at all but I feel your pain!

Redrose, welcome and congratulations! It's my 4th too and a surprise, even if we were due to start the ivf again!

Dobby how are your migraines? Really hope you're feeling better now and they have found something to help you

Babybrain, that's so lovely your scan is before Xmas, I wish mine was!

Time is going so slow, I've got a busy week with work and Dd eye appointment at the hospital so think this week will go quick
Feeling much better now which is making me worried! Just tired

Good morning.. so for the update I went to the ER Saturday 12/4 just to confirm my pregnancy which they did and my hcg beta was 854 I suppose to have went back in 48 hrs to test again but I couldn’t because I had to work so I went back on Wednesday 12/8 and my hcg beta was 6027 !!!!:shock::D=D>=D> Which they said is awesome being that they were expecting it to be in the 3000s being that n 48 hrs from my first visit my double beta should’ve been around 1700 and the next which is the day I went would’ve being round the high 3000s or something like that. They also could see the sac n yolk sac that measured 5wks 1day just one day off from my missed period which is great \\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/so I have my first ob appt this Thursday but I gotta go back to the ER for one more blood draw tomorrow morning.. so im very excited that it’s going well hopefully tomorrow they’ll be able to see a fetal pole being that I’ll be a day short of 6weeks

Good news mizz! You might even see the heartbeat, I did with Dd at 6w6d, exciting!

#-o
Babymoma, nope. I took a nap at work today and yesterday. Sorry! I’m up several times a night to pee. Then my son is up at 4:30-5:30. By the time the first bell rings at 8:20, I’m already exhausted. And now that I’m not drinking coffee it’s like I am dragging through the day. Once my son is home and fed, I'm basically glued to the couch.

Star, hey! At least you have one. And that’s awesome that she loves it. MY coworker just posted on insta that her elf was found sitting on top of a box of hot chocolate, so they all had hot chocolate with marshmallows after dinner. I’m also so drained by dinner I don’t want to cook! My son has some sensory stuff, so I have to make him a separate dinner from mine. And then I’m so tired. And if I do cook, by the time it’s done the smell makes me want to vomit.

AFM DS was a bit wheezy so i gave him his nebulizer. I know asthma meds are safe, but I got so lightheaded from breathing it in. That's def never happened before. My gyn said it's nbd.

I feel your pain I'm getting up to pee like every other hour throughout the night I'm barely staying awake at work and I quit drinking coffee #-o

Have my first ultrasound in two days and I'm so damn excited and also impatient lol :yipee: I'm so ready for Wednesday to be here it's killing me :wohoo:

I really hope you feel better soon

Hayleigh yay for your scan, the day before mine!

Babymoma, 1 more sleep!

Hayleigh, hope the bloods went well

Not much to report here, felt really sick yesterday after not feeling much for a few days so that was good, midwife Thursday at 9am,i txt to ask if I should fast for the booking in meds as had diabetes with my second and she said yes, luckily I saw in an old thread I didn't know this before and they didn't tell me so I had to go back another day for more, so that's a relief its an early appointment, the children's centre is dorebtly opposite my work so that's really handy!

Hi everyone!
I found out 11 days ago that I am pregnant at 9DPO. I am 30 years old, I am from Italy and this is my first pregnancy. I am super anxious since I read many horrible statistics online.
I supposed to be 5w1d but I ovulated a couple of days later so I am not sure about the date. I have been checking my line progression from 9DPO until 2 days ago, 18 DPO. I tested my hcg level at 15DPO and it was 567, 48h later it was 1478.
Two days ago I also took a digital clearblue and the result was 3+, since I have no symptoms I tested again yesterday in the afternoon and the result was 2-3 weeks.. I started to freak out and spent an horrible night, tested again this morning and was 3+. Do you think I should worry or was it just a matter of urine dilution?
Also, do you think a strong anxiety as I felt last night can cause a miscarriage? How do you stay calm while waiting for the first scan? Since I have no symptoms I dont feel pregnant at all :(
Thank you in advance!

81411CC6-3865-4F27-AF04-774C135AFA2A.jpeg C70FAD89-B0FB-4CB0-9305-9B6FAF72CC60.jpeg

Hi everyone!
I found out 11 days ago that I am pregnant at 9DPO. I am 30 years old, I am from Italy and this is my first pregnancy. I am super anxious since I read many horrible statistics online.
I supposed to be 5w1d but I ovulated a couple of days later so I am not sure about the date. I have been checking my line progression from 9DPO until 2 days ago, 18 DPO. I tested my hcg level at 15DPO and it was 567, 48h later it was 1478.
Two days ago I also took a digital clearblue and the result was 3+, since I have no symptoms I tested again yesterday in the afternoon and the result was 2-3 weeks.. I started to freak out and spent an horrible night, tested again this morning and was 3+. Do you think I should worry or was it just a matter of urine dilution?
Also, do you think a strong anxiety as I felt last night can cause a miscarriage? How do you stay calm while waiting for the first scan? Since I have no symptoms I dont feel pregnant at all :(
Thank you in advance!

View attachment 1104759 View attachment 1104760

Its very tough not worrying I completely understand. Looks like your hcg levels were precession normally so I wouldn't fret. Some women experience hardly any symptoms but it also looks like it's very early for you so it may be that once the hcg builds up more in your system those symptoms will come. Try and relax as much as you can and if you are still worried ask for another beta hcg to monitor your numbers. ❤️

Chic a, I think your tests look good and your numbers definitely are, it also sounds like a dilution reason as to why the clear blue changed, try not to worry, symptoms with my 4 including this one didn't start til 7 weeks, I was the same at your stage and still worry now, but those symptoms will come, it's just early still
Can you book a scan for reassurance?

Hi everyone :) Hope you are all ok.

Welcome Chicca! Congratulations!

Good luck with the scan babymoma, looking forward to seeing your pic!

Dobby, how are you feeling?

Star, glad you feel sick LOL hope your appointment goes well and bloods are good.

I'm a total wreck, I've been waiting for these NIPT results for days and I totally lost it last night and just cried and cried. I can't stand it. All this waiting is letting my mind go to bad places and bringing back everything that happened last year and our T21 baby.
Bloods were taken on Monday 6th, he hospital said results may come in as early as Friday 10th but more likely this Monday just past. They actually called the lab on Friday to get an idea and the lab said Tuesday at LEAST! So I spent the whole of yesterday watching the phone and making sure it had signal (I don't get the best mobile reception in my house) but nothing. I'm so scared...I need to calm down though!

Hi everyone :) Hope you are all ok.

Welcome Chicca! Congratulations!

Good luck with the scan babymoma, looking forward to seeing your pic!

Dobby, how are you feeling?

Star, glad you feel sick LOL hope your appointment goes well and bloods are good.

I'm a total wreck, I've been waiting for these NIPT results for days and I totally lost it last night and just cried and cried. I can't stand it. All this waiting is letting my mind go to bad places and bringing back everything that happened last year and our T21 baby.
Bloods were taken on Monday 6th, he hospital said results may come in as early as Friday 10th but more likely this Monday just past. They actually called the lab on Friday to get an idea and the lab said Tuesday at LEAST! So I spent the whole of yesterday watching the phone and making sure it had signal (I don't get the best mobile reception in my house) but nothing. I'm so scared...I need to calm down though!
Oh man I'm sorry I'd be a little bit of a mess as well waiting but usually no news is good news may be the fact they haven't reached out means there's nothing wrong sending positive vibes your way fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->