July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Mizz, hope you enjoy all the birthday events! I need to get my next to me cot out, I know it's buried at the bottom of the cupboard though so need to stop putting It off!
I would probably end up using it for storage too lol, but I have a bath in our bedroom so usually I stick stuff in that haha

Oooh star, a bath in your bedroom! Sounds lovely x

Not long now ladies and it will be your turn to have babies. I’m totally stalking the May/June group right now and this group is next.
Hope ure all ok. @Lucy3 Harrison is such a lovely name.

We are still ttc but if it happens I already have a Girls name picked. And I have a few boys names.

just need to fall with a healthy sticky rainbow baby now[-o<

Not long now ladies and it will be your turn to have babies. I’m totally stalking the May/June group right now and this group is next.

We are still ttc but if it happens I already have a Girls name picked. And I have a few boys names.

Haha I'm in both groups as officially due 30th June but knowing me I won't deliver until July. Its been so exciting hearing about all the babies being born.
Keeping everything crossed for you sugger for a sticky bean really soon xx

Ps you're doing better than me as I still don't have names picked for boy or girl and due in 5 weeks :wacko::haha:

hi ladies , i had my 28 week growth scan today and they told me hes 2lbs 8ozs and now in the 30th percentile so hes gone down abit again. but he put on a lb since the last scan, but last night i became very unwell, my head was killing me and i felt so much pressure in my head, pain and dizziness, i was worried it was my blood pressure, they did say it was slightly elevated but not enough to make me feel so unwell. they then tested my urine and say i was very dehydrated and that with my low iron and vit b12 its just making me feel so unwell , so told take it easy for the next 4 weeks (yeah ok ill just hibernate for the next 2 months lol) but back for another growth scan in 4 weeks and clinic

hi ladies , i had my 28 week growth scan today and they told me hes 2lbs 8ozs and now in the 30th percentile so hes gone down abit again. but he put on a lb since the last scan, but last night i became very unwell, my head was killing me and i felt so much pressure in my head, pain and dizziness, i was worried it was my blood pressure, they did say it was slightly elevated but not enough to make me feel so unwell. they then tested my urine and say i was very dehydrated and that with my low iron and vit b12 its just making me feel so unwell , so told take it easy for the next 4 weeks (yeah ok ill just hibernate for the next 2 months lol) but back for another growth scan in 4 weeks and clinic

Sounds awful! Do you have a BP machine you could monitor with at home? Do you see a midwife before that appointment in 4 weeks? If the headaches persists please get in touch with your midwife, they need to keep a close eye on that xxx

Aww thanks Sugger. Always sending you sticky baby dust!

red rose, I agree with Mrs T about monitoring your BP if you can. I have a home monitor and it does take some anxiety away.

Nothing happening here. Having a blah day but with all that’s going on in the world mixed with a dreary rainy day it makes sense. Probably should force myself out for a little walk!

Fingers crossed for you hun

Feeling absolutely blah today .... Kept
Waking up through out the night between my hips hurting and constantly feeling hot and out of breath :sad2: Baby boy is starting to feel super cramped inside and when he pushes up lord it hurts. Really just want to crawl back in bed today but don't have that luxury . Have a feeling I'm just gonna stay in bed all weekend because I literally have no energy. On a good note thought I sorted through all our baby shower gifts , washed all the baby clothes and organized everything. My hospital bag is packed all that's left is to sanitize the bottles and Breast stuff and put in the car seat. I'm beyond ready for little man to get here . Have another doctors appt on the 31st hoping to discuss the growth scan with my doctor and get a plan together because there is no way my body is making it to July 25th especially with him expected to be around 9 lbs at the end of June [-X. Hope you are all doing well !! Can't wait for us all to be holding our sweet babies here soon !!

I was having a similar issue when taking the supplements they gave me so I've been drinking liquid Ivs and chasing the vitamins with orange juice and spacing them out.

Sounds awful! Do you have a BP machine you could monitor with at home? Do you see a midwife before that appointment in 4 weeks? If the headaches persists please get in touch with your midwife, they need to keep a close eye on that xxx
i dont have one, but i have a drs appt in 2 weeks. but they told me if the feeling gets worse to come back, but since tackling the dehydration its improved, im thinking maybe the supplements were using up the little bit of water i was drinking. im so busy some times i dont have time or energy to make a big meal so i cook for the kids and have something quick or small. i never remember to drink much. so ive had to make sure i take time to eat and drink enough.

Hello ladies, so sorry I haven't been around life has just been so hectic and I thought it has slowed down last time I posted.

I hope your all keeping well??

So my consultant (who I had with my others) has been suspended.... I could actually cry because this man is amazing! The new one my god is an arse hole and keeps telling me because my fluid levels are so high my baby could die due to cord prolapse but is refusing my csection at 38 weeks .

He is already weighing 3lb 14 oz apprently... we shall see because they told me my 2nd was going to be a 10lb boy and he was 4lb 15 oz.

Has anyone else been so slow with getting things ready for baby?

i dont have one, but i have a drs appt in 2 weeks. but they told me if the feeling gets worse to come back, but since tackling the dehydration its improved, im thinking maybe the supplements were using up the little bit of water i was drinking. im so busy some times i dont have time or energy to make a big meal so i cook for the kids and have something quick or small. i never remember to drink much. so ive had to make sure i take time to eat and drink enough.

got to make sure you are drinking and snacking so you don't make your self sick. Hope you feel better soon

Feeling absolutely blah today .... Kept
Waking up through out the night between my hips hurting and constantly feeling hot and out of breath :sad2: Baby boy is starting to feel super cramped inside and when he pushes up lord it hurts. Really just want to crawl back in bed today but don't have that luxury . Have a feeling I'm just gonna stay in bed all weekend because I literally have no energy. On a good note thought I sorted through all our baby shower gifts , washed all the baby clothes and organized everything. My hospital bag is packed all that's left is to sanitize the bottles and Breast stuff and put in the car seat. I'm beyond ready for little man to get here . Have another doctors appt on the 31st hoping to discuss the growth scan with my doctor and get a plan together because there is no way my body is making it to July 25th especially with him expected to be around 9 lbs at the end of June [-X. Hope you are all doing well !! Can't wait for us all to be holding our sweet babies here soon !!
im sorry your having a hard time , it always feel so long on days like that, like the end will never come, i totally get it. but then we survive that day with little things like you say. it wont be long before your holding your sweet on in your arms. im sure the next 2 months ( as much as i too feel like its ages away) will go so quickly!

@RedRose19
Oh love I am so sorry ure feeling so awful. Did they check your BP? Sorry it you have already said.

Sugger I have everything crossed for you, you're so supportive of everyone else, I hope you see your bfp very soon x

Redrose, sounds awful! It's hard to look after yourself sometimes when you have others to look after, I have to remind myself sometimes that it's good to rest and I don't always have to be doing something when I'm at home, I hope you feel better soon

Babymoma I hope you get a better night's sleep tonight, it doesn't help being tired from sleeping rubbish on top of being pregnant, I'm jealous of your motivation though to still get things organised!

Hayleigh that's a shame to hear about your Consultant, I hope the new one starts listening to your concerns!
I'm measuring small on the 3rd centile at the moment but it makes you wonder how accurate the growth scans are when you hear stories such as with your second!

I had doppler scan today, cord and brain blood flow all good, took 15 mins just to get the brain part done though and in the end she went to get someone else to try, I then laid on my Right side and they just managed it! She was moving and kicking all over the place lol
Her head is still so low and she's scrunched up still, both feet are up by her head so no wonder I can't walk sometimes with her being so low! I'm. Not hopeful for next weeks measuring to go so well again

Consultant appointment Tues then growth scan Thursday

Definitely ready to have her now, 33 weeks tomorrow!

Hope you're all well today

Nice to hear from you Hayleigh! I can’t believe a it of you are so close now! So exciting but those last weeks do tend to drag don’t they. I feel very behind lol

im sorry your having a hard time , it always feel so long on days like that, like the end will never come, i totally get it. but then we survive that day with little things like you say. it wont be long before your holding your sweet on in your arms. im sure the next 2 months ( as much as i too feel like its ages away) will go so quickly!

Thank you Red rose feeling slightly better today . Got super sick yesterday from acid reflux and passed out on the couch actually slept a whole 7 hours which i havent done in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->