July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

The waiting really is tedious in ttc @Suggerhoney . Sending all the baby dust for this cycle, fx for your little winter baby!

Star, sounds like a lovely weekend! Wish I had energy to do anything lol.
Not good about the haemorrhoids though :sad1: I've managed to avoid them somehow this time but had them in the past and they're horrible. Hope you get some relief from the treatment.

Having loads of braxton hicks again today in a regular pattern, been getting them every 6-7 minutes for about 30 seconds for the last hour. Hoping my body is gearing up ready for delivery. Really don't want to go overdue this time x

MrsT, I paid for it yesterday as could hardly move lol
I spent the day doing housework though and deep cleaned our room ready for baby
Today I said I'd take them to the sand park with my sister and her 2 year old twins

It does sound like your body is getting ready, I've been having some different pains too since yesterday, not regular and could be from over doing it, but felt more contraction like than the usual braxron hicks, this was more to the lower left and my other pains are always further to the right every time

Consultant tomorrow afternoon so I'll update after that

Sugger, the waiting is the worst part but good you're back in the 2ww and can start testing soon, I hope this is your cycle!

Have a good day everyone

MrsT, I paid for it yesterday as could hardly move lol
I spent the day doing housework though and deep cleaned our room ready for baby
Today I said I'd take them to the sand park with my sister and her 2 year old twins

It does sound like your body is getting ready, I've been having some different pains too since yesterday, not regular and could be from over doing it, but felt more contraction like than the usual braxron hicks, this was more to the lower left and my other pains are always further to the right every time

Consultant tomorrow afternoon so I'll update after that

Sugger, the waiting is the worst part but good you're back in the 2ww and can start testing soon, I hope this is your cycle!

Have a good day everyone
Good luck with your appointment, hope all is well.
I'm actually taking the kids for a picnic in our local park today, which should be nice, not too far to walk too lol.
Baby's room is now finally done, only thing left is new curtains which I'm going to try and get today. Next job is cleaning our room haha. The fun never ends :haha:

Star, sounds like a lovely weekend! Wish I had energy to do anything lol.
Not good about the haemorrhoids though :sad1: I've managed to avoid them somehow this time but had them in the past and they're horrible. Hope you get some relief from the treatment.

Having loads of braxton hicks again today in a regular pattern, been getting them every 6-7 minutes for about 30 seconds for the last hour. Hoping my body is gearing up ready for delivery. Really don't want to go overdue this time x

Definitely sounds like your body is getting ready. I've also been getting more and more Braxton hicks. Got a lot of stuff organized and ready for baby this weekend and I had to keep sitting down because they were getting super uncomfortable. We are at the final count down ladies !! I really can't wait to start seeing our little babies

Ahh I can't wait babymoma! I'm enjoying being pregnant and will miss it but just so impatient too!
I hope it starts naturally and I don't need to be induced for any reason, would love that surprise of it starting and wondering if its it like I had with dd2, the first 2 were induced

Ahh I can't wait babymoma! I'm enjoying being pregnant and will miss it but just so impatient too!
I hope it starts naturally and I don't need to be induced for any reason, would love that surprise of it starting and wondering if its it like I had with dd2, the first 2 were induced
I plan On using evening primrose oil starting around 36 weeks to help ease into labor. I have a feeling they may induce me though due to baby's size . I have an appointment tomorrow and will see what they say about my Growth scan .

Exact same star, my first 2 were also induced, would be lovely to go into labour naturally this time. Fingers crossed for us both!

I plan On using evening primrose oil starting around 36 weeks to help ease into labor. I have a feeling they may induce me though due to baby's size . I have an appointment tomorrow and will see what they say about my Growth scan .
Best of luck with scan! What's your actual due date babymoma?

morning ladies, how is everyone? im 29 weeks now and i feel like things are snailing by.. overalll they arent just feels like that some days i think. i just washed few new bits of clothes i got baby, but ive no appts in hospital now until june 22nd , got gp visit next week but nothing interesting. i feel the next 4 weeks will go slow as may was so busy then july will speed up

Hi redrose

I'm good thank you, lots of braxron hicks laying in bed this morning!
Consultant this afternoon and second growth scan Thursday

I've just washed a few new sleepsuit too for my hospital bag, the other clothes are what I've already used for Dd1 and dd2 so no major rush to wash those as would have been washed already

I think it will be July before we know it! Well I hope it will anyway lol

I'm looking forward to my next scan, if it wasn't for her measuring small I would have hardly any appointments

Best of luck with scan! What's your actual due date babymoma?
When I had my very first ultrasound they stated July 25th. Doubt I'm going to make it that far with baby being as big as he is. I'm thinking he's going to be early July.

Hoe from consultant appointment at last, had an hour and a half wait as they were so late, felt so bad for my sister waiting in the car as she had been at work all morning and wasn't feeling great
I will have to repay her in chocolate!

Dr said if we make it to 36 weeks it would be wonderful, she said she's on call Thursday so after the scan have to go to the day assessment unit so they can call her with the scan results and she can say what the next steps are
I really don't want to have a c section though with 3 others to look after too so I hope thst doesn't get mentioned
Fingers crossed baby girl had put on some weight but I'm not feeling hopeful, bump doesn't seem much bigger than 2 weeks ago really, getting worried now

Hoe from consultant appointment at last, had an hour and a half wait as they were so late, felt so bad for my sister waiting in the car as she had been at work all morning and wasn't feeling great

Dr said if we make it to 36 weeks it would be wonderful, she said she's on call Thursday so after the scan have to go to the day assessment unit so they can call her with the scan results and she can say what the next steps are
I really don't want to have a c section though with 3 others to look after too so I hope thst doesn't get mentioned
Fingers crossed baby girl had put on some weight but I'm not feeling hopeful, bump doesn't seem much bigger than 2 weeks ago really, getting worried now
Fingers crossed for you ❤️

So a little irritated after today's appointment which was an absolute shot show . The nurse collapsed my vein doing my anemia blood draw , they didn't have my results , made me stay and be monitored because baby's heart beat was elevated but he was just hyper like I told them because I had fruit.

They are making me wait another 4 weeks for a growth scan and then said if he's big I can have a c section. First off I do not want a c section and have made that very clear , secondly there is a note in my chart for a specific nurse to do my blood draws because I have terrible veins , third the midwife was pushing a c section on me it was like nobody had ever looked at my chart. Luckily I have another appt in two weeks with my actual doctor and hoping to get on the same page. It makes no sense to me to wait that long to the point that they are gonna say he's too big to push and force me into a c section that I don't want. I could see have me scanned again in two weeks and then setting an induction date around 37 weeks.

Oh no babymoma, definitely doesn't make sense to wait 4 weeks!
I feel your pain with the veins, with Dd2 my midwife said only. Midwives to take my bloods it's so difficult, I didn't mention it this pregnancy though and have been ok apart from my gtt that had to be from my hand in the end
It's good you've got an appointment with your Dr sooner, will he do a growth scan thst day do you think or will it be a separate appointment?

Try not to worry (easy for me to say, I know). It sounds like they have a plan to keep you and baby safe if she is measuring small, to get her out and start fattening her up on the outside if necessary. But might not be necessary. Hopefully if you have to deliver at 36 weeks they might consider induction? But fingers crossed all is better than they think when you have your scan. Fingers crossed for you xx

If that last reply didn't make sense I'm sorry, I'm blaming sleep deprivation :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->