July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

I’m sorry @Bittersweet . Don’t know much about group b strep but hope you’re ok.

Love your 4D scan pics @MadamRose .

I have my first growth scan tomorrow so bit nervous for that and hoping all goes ok

I’m feeling a bit better thanks now I’ve almost finished anti i biotics x

Good luck tomorrow, @Emsabub! I hope you have a lovely labor and birth :) Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures if you are willing to share!!

I'm 36 weeks today, and my first arrived at 36+6, so we are crossing everything (including my legs...) that he waits until at least next Thursday to arrive. So close!

Thank you girls!! Feeling so nervous for the unknown! But as soon as baby's daddy has to go home and I'm in my own I'll be on here to share his photo :D

Iv had inductions this early and 1 was super quick. Fingers crossed for you x

Good luck @Emsabub. I hope everything goes really smoothly for you.
Thinking of you girl

Hope all went well Emsabub and baby is here cosying in your arms

I wish @Bittersweet :( I didn't get in until 2pm yesterday, was examined and they said I could have my waters broken and no need for pessary :happydance:
And I've been waiting ever since for a bed on delivery suite. It's now half 7 in the morning, haven't even been here 24 hours and I'm already fed up wanting to go home. Also facetimed my 2 year old and started to get upset.

I've had enough.

I wish @Bittersweet :( I didn't get in until 2pm yesterday, was examined and they said I could have my waters broken and no need for pessary :happydance:
And I've been waiting ever since for a bed on delivery suite. It's now half 7 in the morning, haven't even been here 24 hours and I'm already fed up wanting to go home. Also facetimed my 2 year old and started to get upset.

I've had enough.
So sorry it’s taking so long :(

Sorry it was so long emsabub hopefully things are moving on now

Thankyou girls!

I'm okay thankyou @Catmumof4 , hoping to go home today. Just had my first chocolate biscuit after gestational diabetes, it was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->