July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

Hi ladies! We've been a quiet bunch---hopefully we'll get more updates as we start getting super close to the end!

I'm almost 34 weeks and starting to really feel like this baby could pop out whenever... I'll be freaking out about it one minute, and super excited the next! @Emsabub you'll probably be our first! When's your induction date?

Baby boy's movements have gotten more muted; I think he's running out of room. At least that means less of the violent/painful stretches and kicks. I keep monitoring all the signs to reassure myself that hopefully this one won't come as early as my first. He's not engaged yet, I don't feel pressure, and I haven't started leaking colostrum yet - all things that were happening with my first at this point. Crossing my fingers that we'll make it to term so I can actually deliver at the birth center! (If he comes before 37+0, I have to go to the hospital.)

How is everyone else doing?

Hi! Yeah a lot of people have been really quiet. Life is busy I guess!

I'm actually on the countdown, I'm due to be induced around the 17th June so just over 3 weeks to go :shock: I'm just excited to get him out so the diabetes is gone & I can eat chocolate again!

As for the movements I feel you on that. This one has a habit of pressing towards the left side of my pelvis with his hand and kicking his foot up under my right boob. If he wasn't in the head down position it would be easy to believe he was lying diagonally.

I'll keep everything crossed for you that you get to term @Impatient27 <3

@Emsabub wow no time at all until your little one is here!!!

@Impatient27 I’m still in the 2nd tri here so still feel like I’ve got ages. I will probably be one of the last as I have around 13 weeks left! Will keep my fingers crossed that you make it to term :) one early baby doesn’t mean another!

Wow not long to go at all @Emsabub ! And not that long for you either @Impatient27 though I hope baby makes it to term for you!

Like @MadamRose I feel like I have ages to go yet. 13 and a half weeks till due date which is the latest they will induce me. In some ways feels like this pregnancy is going fast but now I’m also getting to the stage of getting so excited to meet her.

I’ve forgotten but does everyone else in here know sex of baby?

Wow @Emsabub I can't believe ure baby will be here so soon.
I remember when we both got our BFPs at the same time.
I guess that means I wud of been due around the same time as you too. I know it was June but I don't like to remember exact dates what with it being a loss.

Loving ure 4D scan. I think we will book one for 30 weeks.

Definitely gonna be stalking here and can't wait too see pics of baby

Good luck to all the other ladies

@MadamRose we do! We found out at 16 weeks which just so happened to be our youngests 2nd birthday.

@Suggerhoney I've seen you around and silently rooting you on for this pregnancy! That was back in October, feels like forever ago. And we're both having boys! This is my first blue one after 2 pink, I have a feeling it'll be a little different :lol:

Ugh ladies I'm so uncomfortable right now. I have so much heartburn and an upset stomach, even some pain in my digestive tract. I'm still a little over a month away until my due date and I feel like this baby already has no room left. I ended up measuring ahead by a few weeks, they estimated the baby was around 5 lbs 9 oz at 33 weeks. I'm supposed to go back for another growth scan in 4 weeks. The sonographer estimated she would be born around 8 lb 8 oz but we all know they could be off by a pound or more. My son was 8 lb 8 oz of cuteness when he was born and that was a nightmare for me. My son is almost two and a half years old and he's very tall & lean. Somehow though he eats more than his six-year-old sister, aside from him bulking up a little bit the past couple of weeks, I have no idea where he puts it all.

I blame my boyfriend LOL :haha:, he's 6 ft 3 in tall maybe even a little more and bulky. Basically he's a really big guy. I'm only 5ft 2in tall and somehow I'm going to get two huge babies in a row most likely. My body is not going to be happy.

Last edited:
@MadamRose we do! We found out at 16 weeks which just so happened to be our youngests 2nd birthday.

@Suggerhoney I've seen you around and silently rooting you on for this pregnancy! That was back in October, feels like forever ago. And we're both having boys! This is my first blue one after 2 pink, I have a feeling it'll be a little different :lol:

Yay for team blue hon. Boys are very layed back compared to girls. Some wud say lazy haha. Mind u my almost 2 Yr old son is like a whirl wind lol. Thank u for rooting me on hon. Feeling so much better now I'm nearing 24 weeks and v day. Feel like time is flying tho and Im really enjoying being pregnant. Prob be a change of tune when I'm 35 weeks and huge. Haha.
I'm being induced around 37 weeks. I have my first growth scan on 10th June so that's exciting.
We are on the 35th centile at the mo but I'm sure all that will change. My babies are normally around the 7 and a half lbs.
Mind u this one is measuring smaller at the mo. But all cud change.
Good luck hon

Ugh ladies I'm so uncomfortable right now. I have so much heartburn and an upset stomach, even some pain in my digestive tract. I'm still a little over a month away until my due date and I feel like this baby already has no room left. I ended up measuring ahead by a few weeks, they estimated the baby was around 5 lbs 9 oz at 33 weeks. I'm supposed to go back for another growth scan in 4 weeks. The sonographer estimated she would be born around 8 lb 8 oz but we all know they could be off by a pound or more. My son was 8 lb 8 oz of cuteness when he was born and that was a nightmare for me. My son is almost two and a half years old and he's very tall & lean. Somehow though he eats more than his six-year-old sister, aside from him bulking up a little bit the past couple of weeks, I have no idea where he puts it all.

I blame my boyfriend LOL :haha:, he's 6 ft 3 in tall maybe even a little more and bulky. Basically he's a really big guy. I'm only 5ft 2in tall and somehow I'm going to get two huge babies in a row most likely. My body is not going to be happy.

Don't worry hon. My son was so say 7lbs at 33 weeks and I had him at 37+3 weeks and he was 7lb 6oz.

My dd measured 7 and a half lbs at 35 weeks and I had her 4 days later and she was only 5lb 7oz.
Sometimes the growth scans are way out by up to 2lbs either way.
Sorry ure so uncomfortable. Acid reflux is nasty.

Looks like it could be even sooner than I originally thought - today's growth scan showed baby's abdomen growth has slowed down and his weight has dropped. So it's another scan next Tuesday to measure blood flow and hopefully he'll be here end of next week!

Looks like it could be even sooner than I originally thought - today's growth scan showed baby's abdomen growth has slowed down and his weight has dropped. So it's another scan next Tuesday to measure blood flow and hopefully he'll be here end of next week!
Good luck!

I’ve just been told I have group strep b. Heads a mess

Thank you @MadamRose !

@Bittersweet don't let it get to you :hugs: I had it in my first and current pregnancy, it didn't affect my birth plan at all really. I couldn't go to a birth centre but I still got to go in water. I know there will be antibiotics again but its doable x

@Bittersweet Don't let it get to you, it's pretty common. I've had it before too.

Thanks both it’s just an added complication to already complicated pregnancy and now today I haven’t been able to get my prescription because apparently my midwife didn’t follow protocol which means that I now need to wait on triage to sort.

Had a 4D scan today! Scan was amazing baby started off breach, with its hands and feet both above its head, by the end of the scan baby was head down. At one point the lady quickly told us to look away as baby went from head up to head down and it’s bum was suddenly were it’s head had been (she made sure we didn’t get a sneak peak of sex by accident)

The girls loved every second of it! She said the baby even has the starts of hair at the back of their head!

281562BB-A584-44E6-934A-84761092E8D5.jpeg 8D783733-D775-4534-81F2-62A761FEC077.jpeg C616D2E2-DE50-45D4-8544-276EC51810B4.jpeg FE34119F-CDEB-4F59-A4DC-D95B198D9C9D.jpeg 5EA45E61-C472-4B32-A416-F637BBEDA7BB.jpeg

Ahh @MadamRose such a cute little face!

The date has been set for me. Being induced this Friday :shock: so if I'm lucky he will be here the same day, if not then the Saturday, which is also my brothers girlfriends 21st. I won't tell her til the day after if it is then haha!

Ahh @MadamRose such a cute little face!

The date has been set for me. Being induced this Friday :shock: so if I'm lucky he will be here the same day, if not then the Saturday, which is also my brothers girlfriends 21st. I won't tell her til the day after if it is then haha!
Aahhhhh how excitimg!!! :wohoo:
I hope induction won't be too hard on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->