July & August 2021 Due Date Babies!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way about being done!

I've moved on from feeling sad about it, it doesn't consume my thoughts anymore. But it does occasionally cross my mind, like who knows in 4-5 years time? I'm hoping my partner doesn't get a vasectomy soon and if it hasn't happened or we don't want it to in that time frame then he should definitely do it (if he's happy to). We all have to be done at some point though!

mines is already on the waiting list for a vasectomy :( but we have 6 after this one and he will have 7 and so many reasons why I shouldn’t want another :haha:

Lol I will hav 7 after this and my partner has 2 from a previous relationship. He got the snip in March tho thank God and I'm being sterilised with my planned section lol x

I'll be taking the mini pill, hopefully I won't have any bad side effects. I really don't want to chance having another baby right now. As of today I don't want anymore kids, but that might change in a few years.

I'm excited to see who's going to have their baby next in the group!

@Kiwiberry definitely interested to see, I’ve got at least another 4 weeks until Thumper can safely come.

My hubby needs to get the snip or we will get pregnant again :wacko:

I don’t think I could put anyone through this again :wacko:

I kind of want my hubby to get a vasectomy but I'm afraid of him making such a permanent decision. I know it can be reversed but the chances of success decrease for each year that goes byGod forbid if anything ever happened to me I wouldn't want him to be stuck not having any more children if he should meet someone else and want another.

@Kiwiberry that's how I felt and there is a lot of power in speaking the truth so told him that and all the rest and let him decide x

@Kiwiberry that's how I felt and there is a lot of power in speaking the truth so told him that and all the rest and let him decide x
Yeah I'm definitely going to talk to him about it, especially since it's an expensive procedure that we have to pay for out-of-pocket. My insurance covers my birth control, so that's a factor for us too.

Ahh yh I didn't think about that, he got it on the nhs here xc

@Catmumof4 how did your partner get on with the procedure? Was the discomfort manageable? I only ask because mine can be a bit ott when it comes to being ill and I'd rather be sterilised than put up with the moaning :rofl:

@Kiwiberry me too! There's only a few people active here now so I'm going to go with @MadamRose ;) I also mentioned to my partner if he ever wanted to move on and have kids with someone else I'd feel responsible for his inability to.. he didn't take it well :dohh: he took it as 'thanks for thinking I'd disappear' !!

Not just that he says he doesn't want anymore than the 2 kids he has with me and my first being his stepdaughter, but we've had an accident before and I think it will happen again in future unless we put something in place (not going to lie, I wouldn't be sad if we did!)

Here's a photo of my Max too! He's now 22 days old, where has the time gone :sad2:

20210703_153440.jpg

@Catmumof4 how did your partner get on with the procedure? Was the discomfort manageable? I only ask because mine can be a bit ott when it comes to being ill and I'd rather be sterilised than put up with the moaning :rofl:

@Kiwiberry me too! There's only a few people active here now so I'm going to go with @MadamRose ;) I also mentioned to my partner if he ever wanted to move on and have kids with someone else I'd feel responsible for his inability to.. he didn't take it well :dohh: he took it as 'thanks for thinking I'd disappear' !!

Not just that he says he doesn't want anymore than the 2 kids he has with me and my first being his stepdaughter, but we've had an accident before and I think it will happen again in future unless we put something in place (not going to lie, I wouldn't be sad if we did!)

Here's a photo of my Max too! He's now 22 days old, where has the time gone :sad2:

View attachment 1100010
Gorgeous boy :cloud9:

I don't think I'd mind another baby in the future either :haha:. I definitely need at least five years to recover from the traumatic experience with Kloe's birth.

@Emsabub mine has to stay put until at least the 1st august, I’m in London on 30/31 august :rofl:

Also max is super cute <3

He is so cute @Emsabub

My DH thinks this baby is gonna come around the end of August. When he said it I was like , are u carzy that's way to early but when I checked to see how many weeks I will be' it is a possibility baby cud come when my DH thinks. I will be 36 weeks. I had my dd at 35+4 weeks but that was due to pre eclampsia and ICP. I was induced at 35+4 but was already 2cm dilated so they only had to break my waters.

With DS I had ICP and was induced at 37 weeks.
I'm hoping this baby stays put untill the very least 36 weeks. My induction will be around 37 weeks but I've been so itchy this past week and there thinking it cud be the start of ICP again.
If it is than my induction may be brought forward.
If I do end up getting a earlier induction date then wud u ladies mind if I joined ure group.
I'm already in the sep and Oct group so may as well add another hahaha.

Group hogger lol

Here's baby girl with her arm all wrapped up. Hopefully we won't have long now until it's fully healed. She really loves pacifiers, specifically the one from the hospital. She's the only one of my four kids that actually truly likes them.

20210702_105450.jpg

Here's baby girl with her arm all wrapped up. Hopefully we won't have long now until it's fully healed. She really loves pacifiers, specifically the one from the hospital. She's the only one of my four kids that actually truly likes them.

View attachment 1100011

Awwwwww bless her and little arm. Prayers for speedy full healing [-o&lt;

It's funny how some take to dummies right away and others don't. She is so adorable hon.

So had a growth scan today and little fatty is already 3lbs.
She said that's normol for my stage but seems big to me.
I do know how inaccurate these scans can be tho.
Ds weighed 7lbs at just 33 weeks i was told to expect a 9 and a half lb baby and I was worried sick.
He was only 7lb 6oz at birth so all that worry for nothing. He was on the 98th centile too at 33 weeks.
This baby is on 70th centile now so creeping up there. He's on 50th for length and 70th for head and belly.
Next growth scan is on 3rd August at 32+3 weeks and fully expecting this one to be on the 98th too by then.

I have my 4D bonding scan a week Saturday at 30 weeks and I'm now really looking forward to that.

Baby is head down now and low. Had to pee about 50 times last night. Oh the joys of the 3rd tri how I've missed you lol

So had a growth scan today and little fatty is already 3lbs.
She said that's normol for my stage but seems big to me.
I do know how inaccurate these scans can be tho.
Ds weighed 7lbs at just 33 weeks i was told to expect a 9 and a half lb baby and I was worried sick.
He was only 7lb 6oz at birth so all that worry for nothing. He was on the 98th centile too at 33 weeks.
This baby is on 70th centile now so creeping up there. He's on 50th for length and 70th for head and belly.
Next growth scan is on 3rd August at 32+3 weeks and fully expecting this one to be on the 98th too by then.

I have my 4D bonding scan a week Saturday at 30 weeks and I'm now really looking forward to that.

Baby is head down now and low. Had to pee about 50 times last night. Oh the joys of the 3rd tri how I've missed you lol
My oldest daughter who was born at 27+6 weeks weighing 2 lb 8 oz, so I'd say LO is doing great if the scan is accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->