July/August IUIs

babylala I am so, so sorry. :hugs: :hugs: I think we need to have the biggest conference call EVER! lol. Make sure we each blot out 2-5 hours of time to talk. :rofl: Are you going to try again? Same regimen?

So far, officially, July is a sucky month for IUI's. Since we all (most of us :winkwink:) have BFN's that means we will all get BFP's in August. Yay! :happydance: :hugs: :thumbup: If only it was that simple.

luvsgreen, sally, rocki how are you three doing??

Raelynn how is your cycle going? AF yet?

Saks how is your TWW going??

Sorry if I missed anyone. :hugs:

Love the conference call idea. Seems we all have a lot to vent about this month. Still waiting here. I'm finally getting some cramps though so hopefully that is a sign AF will be here soon. I can't take the waiting!

Love the conference call idea. Seems we all have a lot to vent about this month. Still waiting here. I'm finally getting some cramps though so hopefully that is a sign AF will be here soon. I can't take the waiting!

It's weird that one minute we are hoping that AF doesn't show and then the next we are hoping it does. It's frustrating. BUT, at least every time it comes it's a step in the next direction, although usually a broken step. I hate the waiting. Do you usually cramp before? At least you can get started and do your IUI this month. It seems we are all pretty close in dates.

I cramp for everything! I cramp at ovulation too but knowing where I am in my cycle for sure this time, its a sign for AF this time. I normally breakout around ovulation and AF too but nothing yet.

Well, my test was negative. I'm mad, sad, and excited to drink a lot this weekend. Ugh. I hate this game

Miki is right. I think we are all within 5 days of each other. I didn't do my progesterone today. Maybe AF will be here in a day or so. I've never dealt with progesterone but it seems like 2 days is the trend around here. They are going to switch me to a capsule this month instead of the gel. So that's positive. Even though I'm on the ivf train, I will stay put here. I like our group.

I'm sorry, JCM. That happened to me last month, and it's so hard. I stopped progesterone and got AF about 48 hours later. I hope you don't have to wait long! :hugs:

JCM I am so, so sorry. :hugs: Please stick with us. A few of us may move into IVF but I will still chat here. I have to keep up on you ladies. :hugs:Are you starting IVF stuff after AF is over? What is your next step?

I'm supposed to call when AF gets here and start immediately. Hopefully cysts don't cause any issues. I'm pretty sure I take bcps for the first week or so anyway. I hope this isn't too rough!

JCM - Ugh! I was so sure you were going to be our first bfp! Take advantage of all the no-now you can do now. I think you're right about the bps, I was on them for my IVF so hopefully that will take care of the cyst issue.

Hopefully this next round is it for lots/all of us. We need some good news here!

JCM I'm so sorry! I hope that you're enjoying an adult beverage right now - if so, cheers my friend! I also didn't take my progesterone today so I'm hoping for AF soon and no cysts too. My experience has been the same as Mischiefs with AF coming 2'ish days after stopping P.

Yes, we're all going to be really close again which should make this month extra exciting! I am definitely sticking with this group too!

@ Mikihob - Yes, I'm sticking with the same regimen. It's crazy that I don't even get to speak with my RE, just all communication through the nurse.

@ raelyn - glad that AF is on her way. we're all ready to get the show on the road!

I had almost 2 margaritas! I pretended you were all with me! Lol come on AF! I'm already feeling pumped for this next cycle! I will get the schedule of meds and such tomorrow I think. Hopefully I wake up to AF in the morning. I don't think I've ever said that. ; )

Sorry jcm :( ugh so frustrating no BFPs!! Come on August be our lucky month!

Babylala I only have contact with my nurse as well. I know they confer with RE though. What state do you live in out of curiosity? I know they said after 3-4 I meet with RE again. Hopefully doesn't get to that point!

Babywhisper and miki I think we might be on the same schedule. I have an ultrasound next Friday also! Iuis will probably be on weekend so I'm curious when they will do beta.

I was able to move forward because blood tests looked good so they weren't worried about the cyst. Started femara last night.

Good luck ladies!

There are 3 doctors at my office. I saw my dr for the initial consultation & then after IUI #1 with her failed I made another appointment. I talked to her about IVF & she let me know the process. So basically I see nurses for my u/s & they instruct me. My dr has not seen me again since. I have seen the other 2 doctors. One did an u/s for me...but it was really because he was in the wrong room so he just did it anyways. Then last time the other doctor did my IUI...they did that because the count was so low they wanted a dr to see me. They told me before that they would give my u/s results to the dr & call me with instruction later. But they never have...the nurse always tells me right after if I can do the trigger. My dr told me if I decide on IVF, I just call on day 1 of my cycle & tell them & they will give me instruction. They put you on bc pills 3 weeks prior. I hope I don't need any of that. I am really crossing fingers on this last IUI.

I am also excited we all seem to be close in our cycles. I am day 5 today...getting excited about my trip this weekend!

Hey guys!

JCM I am so sorry to hear about your results, but am glad you got to enjoy some margaritas.

Mikihob thanks so much for checking in on me. I am doing well. Still in my 2WW. I caved and took a test on 8 DPO and got a negative. I know that it could still be early though. I don't feel any different so I am thinking that it is a no-go for this month. I have told myself that either AF will start and if it doesn't I will test again next Wed. Let's see how well I hold out on that one.

I hope all you ladies are doing well. I read your updates daily to see how everyone is doing. I need to work on posting more often.

luvsgreen - Plenty of people feel nothing before a bfp...hold out hope.

This cycle as far as testing goes is going to be tough. Testing day is my husband's birthday...so I think we are going to wait until then. Going to be hard. I also plan to buy some digitals...I know they are not as sensitive...so my plan is to pee in the cup & let my husband do the test & hold it until the results. I know that probably sounds gross :)

luvsgreen - Plenty of people feel nothing before a bfp...hold out hope.

This cycle as far as testing goes is going to be tough. Testing day is my husband's birthday...so I think we are going to wait until then. Going to be hard. I also plan to buy some digitals...I know they are not as sensitive...so my plan is to pee in the cup & let my husband do the test & hold it until the results. I know that probably sounds gross :)
Thanks beaglemom! I am trying so hard to just keep busy and not let this TWW consume me. I am sending prayers your way for your next cycle and BFP. I hope it will be the month for all of us.

Hey guys!

JCM I am so sorry to hear about your results, but am glad you got to enjoy some margaritas.

Mikihob thanks so much for checking in on me. I am doing well. Still in my 2WW. I caved and took a test on 8 DPO and got a negative. I know that it could still be early though. I don't feel any different so I am thinking that it is a no-go for this month. I have told myself that either AF will start and if it doesn't I will test again next Wed. Let's see how well I hold out on that one.

I hope all you ladies are doing well. I read your updates daily to see how everyone is doing. I need to work on posting more often.

Don't lose faith. I felt nothing of merit except some side effects of the progesterone. The veins in by chest were slightly more prominent, but other than that I was sure it was going to be neg. I woke up before work on 12dpiui and boom, a faint bfp. I was in disbelief. As a rule I wouldn't test before 12dpiui as the % seeing bfp's any earlier is not encouraging. Stay positive.

JCM & Babylala, I am so sorry this wasn't your cycle. Have either of you considered acupuncture? If I don't have success this round I plan on going back to it. I really believe it helped balance my body and promote energy and blood flow.

So I stopped the bc pills Mon night and only took them for a week. Last night was injection #2 of Gonal F 75 units. I started to cramp this morning and almost have what seems like af. Do you think this is from stopping the bc pills? I never did them for my last cycle over a year ago. I called my Dr on cd1 and started injections that night. Hmmmmm

As for how my Dr handles appts, I see him first for u/s and then he sends me to a nurse for blood. The nurse calls with instructions later in the day. But I always see the Dr for u/s so every appt we get to chat. I did my last IUI over a yr ago on a Sunday (Easter Sunday to be exact) and another young Dr doing her residency did the IUI. No complaints obviously since it worked. I did have some minor cramping but nothing more than what a pap feels like...and definitely nothing like the HSG...the worst.

How is everyone else doing?

Good luck luvsgreen!

Babywhisperer I also hated the HSG and was in terrible pain!! I wondered how I would do child birth having trouble with just the procedure hehe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->