July/August IUIs

I'm back, thanks for the well wishes. 48 million post wash and 89% motility. They were very happy with those numbers as am I. I cramped a bit, but now am fine. Testing date for blood is the 15th, but I will know before then. I start the progesterone supps (gross) Sunday night. I have to say the cramping reminded me of early labor, kind of freaked me out like "oh yeah, I remember that feeling, yikes).

You are right behind me...no blood test for me...just testing at home...I start progesterone tomorrow night. Great numbers!!! Good luck!

Thanks mama!! If this doesn't work I think I will try and up the # of follies with acupuncture. I had at least 2 mature ones last year.

I'm back, thanks for the well wishes. 48 million post wash and 89% motility. They were very happy with those numbers as am I. I cramped a bit, but now am fine. Testing date for blood is the 15th, but I will know before then. I start the progesterone supps (gross) Sunday night. I have to say the cramping reminded me of early labor, kind of freaked me out like "oh yeah, I remember that feeling, yikes).

You are right behind me...no blood test for me...just testing at home...I start progesterone tomorrow night. Great numbers!!! Good luck!

And let's keep each other sane during the 2ww!!

Babywhisperer - So glad everything went so well for you! Hopefully the TWW passes fast for you!

Beaglemom - What day do you test? I'll add it to the front page progress report once I get it up.

Hopefully we'll be seeing some BFPs soon!!

Babywhisperer - So glad everything went so well for you! Hopefully the TWW passes fast for you!

Beaglemom - What day do you test? I'll add it to the front page progress report once I get it up.

Hopefully we'll be seeing some BFPs soon!!

IUI was July 31...test date is Aug 14th

raelynn I am so glad AF started without you needing meds. I can't believe she waited three weeks +. How rude! :nope: Glad you can move forward for your next cycle.

Babywhisperer I am glad your IUI went well and hope you caught the fantastic eggie!

My IUI is in 3.5 hours. EEEK!! :haha: :winkwink: :happydance:

Front Page Update Info:
IUI August 1
POAS August 15

Thanks raelynn for making a list on the front page. :thumbup:

raelynn I am so glad AF started without you needing meds. I can't believe she waited three weeks +. How rude! :nope: Glad you can move forward for your next cycle.

Babywhisperer I am glad your IUI went well and hope you caught the fantastic eggie!

Front Page Update Info:
IUI August 1
POAS August 15

Lots of buddies for the TWW! :D

Front Page Update Info:
IUI August 1
POAS August 15

Good luck!!! Catch that eggie!

JCM - Are you on bcp just for cysts or was it part of your IVF protocol too? I had to do a round of bcp for my IVF too and didn't have any cysts. I guess it is a regular part of IVF at my clinic.

It's usually 2 weeks protocol at my clinic but cysts make me do 30-45 days. Last time before I was allowed to consider iui it took 45 days! I was so mad!

Great numbers babywhisperer! I had acupuncture today and really liked it! I will go once a week and then twice a week during ivf cycle. Also before and after egg retrieval and tranfer.

Good luck Miki!!! Hope it all goes smoothly!

Good luck Miki!!

I updated the front page with what we have so far for progress. Love it ladies!

Hi everyone! Lots of iuis and activity going on!

Yay for AF raelynn!

Good luck miki, baby whisper, beagle on iuis- hope I didn't miss anyone else doing iuis!

Babylala good luck on your ultrasound! Sounds like we could be cycle buddies!

Sorry SAK on bfn :(

Jcm glad you enjoy acupuncture! Will be interesting to hear about IVF. My friend is now pregnant from 2nd IVF after 3.5 years trying. It's an amazing process.

Ltruns hope your follies are growing!

Hope everyone else is doing well in their cycle! Hopefully didn't miss anyone.
Unfortunately for me my follies are not large enough for IUI yet. Largest is 14. Going back on Sunday for another ultrasound and bloodwork so hopefully Monday and Tuesday will be IUI. Not sure what you want to put on first page raelynn :)

Butterfly - Sorry you're follicles weren't quite there yet. Hopefully they'll be all set by Sunday!

Buttrfly I hope that your follies will be growing better by Sunday.

Ltruns how did your ultrasound go yesterday? I think you had one yesterday.

babylala I hope that your ultrasound goes/went well. I am not sure if you have had it or are due because of the time difference.

How is everyone feeling?

IUI update:

My doc was gone so his nurse/midwife did the IUI. It was the least painful of them all. She had a heck of a time putting the speculum in because apparently my cervix was tilted down. I have never been told that before. I could feel her moving it around trying to get it in and I was just laying there like, "Hmmm, this is weird." :rofl:

She didn't tell me when she started, I just felt VERY slight pressure and then slightly more pressure and then she was done. I was quite surprised actually. I had mentioned that the last IUI the catheter went straight in without any issues. As soon as she was done she said, "You were right. You are way easy." Never thought I would like someone saying that to me. :haha: :winkwink:

Usually I go straight home to rest but this time the cramping was barely there so we went grocery shopping for about 20 minutes. I got home, changed into comfy clothes, got some chocolate milk and then laid on the couch. DH made some chili dogs for dinner and I rested. I laid with a slight tilt to the right to encourage those spermies to go the right way.

I had sharp right cramps the afternoon before my IUI and then for about an hour last night I had sharp left cramps. I really, REALLY hope that means I O'ed on time. The TWW has begun! :dohh: :thumbup:

Mikihob - Glad to hear your IUI went so smoothly today!
Buttrfly - I hope those follies grow quickly!

I had my u/s today and it went well. I had 1 follie at 27mm and a few others around 14. The only thing is my lining was only at 6 so they started me on estrace (2mg 2xday). I've never taken estrace before, has anyone had luck with it thickening their lining? I've suspected issues with my lining before and seems like clomid is making that worse. Regardless, they still had me schedule an IUI for Monday but I'm assuming they'll check the lining before doing it? Ugh, why can't my body cooperate!

Babylala - Glad your follicles are doing so well. I was on estrace pills for IVF and they worked for me. Hope it works for you as well!

I had my u/s today and it went well. I had 1 follie at 27mm and a few others around 14. The only thing is my lining was only at 6 so they started me on estrace (2mg 2xday). I've never taken estrace before, has anyone had luck with it thickening their lining? I've suspected issues with my lining before and seems like clomid is making that worse. Regardless, they still had me schedule an IUI for Monday but I'm assuming they'll check the lining before doing it? Ugh, why can't my body cooperate!

Have you tried pomegranate juice? It is supposed to be good for lining

Hi everyone! Lots of iuis and activity going on!

Yay for AF raelynn!

Good luck miki, baby whisper, beagle on iuis- hope I didn't miss anyone else doing iuis!

Babylala good luck on your ultrasound! Sounds like we could be cycle buddies!

Sorry SAK on bfn :(

Jcm glad you enjoy acupuncture! Will be interesting to hear about IVF. My friend is now pregnant from 2nd IVF after 3.5 years trying. It's an amazing process.

Ltruns hope your follies are growing!

Hope everyone else is doing well in their cycle! Hopefully didn't miss anyone.
Unfortunately for me my follies are not large enough for IUI yet. Largest is 14. Going back on Sunday for another ultrasound and bloodwork so hopefully Monday and Tuesday will be IUI. Not sure what you want to put on first page raelynn :)

I hope those follies are growing! Don't worry, the trigger if you're doing one gives them a nice boost.

I haven't taken it but I know people who have and it worked like a charm. Think positive lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->