July/August IUIs

Thanks JCM! I really appreciate that! You are a strong woman as well for marrying a man with 4 children especially when they are teenagers lol. I hope that you get your BFP soon as well!!!

Thanks @ babylala and beaglemom. It's funny because I love reading all of your stories, but don't post very often. I usually keep pretty quiet and read everyone else's journeys, but now I have gotten to the point where I feel like I need to vent on my own. Some days it is truly a struggle to keep going down this path, but I hope it won't be too much longer.

Sometimes it is just nice to know there is a place you can go where people understand you....and you can say things like sperm, egg, discharge, pee, & period without people thinking you are gross & where TMI is always implied :)

That is too funny. It is the truth. You sure couldn't talk about those things to other women that have not experienced it.

Welcome luvsgreen! Great to see a new face!

My nurse called and we rescheduled my appointment for Monday instead of Sunday. I feel like that is better because I'll have a better chance of being ready to schedule IUI at that point. I got the exact measurements for my follicles too and I have a 12.8 a 10.9 and 7.7 trailing behind. Grow little follicles grow :)

Thanks raelynn! Good luck for Monday. I was told mine would be Monday as well if all looks good with my follicles in the morning. Will keep fingers crossed for the both of us.

JCM I think dates with DH like that are sweet. It keeps things spontaneous. I mean, after scheduled sex forever it’s nice to just hang out and see if you want to do it. No pressure, no stress, no worries. Just DH and (as I say it) cuddow time.

Luvsgreen Welcome. I am sorry that you have gone through so much. It’s nice that you are with an experienced RE who can really help you get preggo. It is exhausting going through this journey and then constantly starting over. Will your RE put you on progesterone if you get a BFP? Do they know why you miscarried? I am so sorry for that. My mom had 6 before me, so I have a deep fear of having them myself. I love this thread because I am constantly all day wanting to talk and this thread never stops. You love to gab as much as I do! DH is thrilled I might talk to him less. :rofl:

Beaglemom I thought the sharp, weird cramps I had 3-4 days ago was possibly implantation because it was solely on the right side, but today, oh man. I was at brunch with my step-daughter and all of a sudden I had sharp, stabbing pain in my left quadrant (it sounds cooler that way. :haha: ). Now, it’s really achey. Hopefully that’s implantation. Lol. I wish our bodies had a red and green light.
Red-BFN, Green-BFP. Oh, TWW, how I dislike your existence.

Maybe raelynn and luvsgreen can be cycle buddies! I hope your scans on Monday show ripe follies ready to go!!! Come on IUI’s and BFP’s!!

I think I am more excited for you all than myself. :hugs: :happydance:

@mikihob thanks so much! It is very exhausting, but at least you guys know what it feels like. I think I hate all the waiting. I feel like I go month to month waiting for something. Waiting for AF, waiting to ovulate, waiting for BFP lol. My RE has tested my progesterone and it has been good. The month before last it was in the 150's believe it or not so he says there is no need. Unfortunately when I had the miscarriages I was still with an OB and they do not test the fetus to see what caused it. My RE says that if it happens again in his care that he will test to see what the issue is. He does believe it is being caused by my high TSH which was 3.9 when it needs to be 2.5 or under and that my eggs are releasing before they have matured enough which is why he had me on clomid and we are now trying the femara (letrozole). I'm sorry to hear that your mom went through that. It is so difficult having to go through one much less 6. Have you tested again or are you still holding out? It is so difficult to wait! Every month I tell myself that I won't test unless I am late, but ALWAYS cave.

I would love to have a cycle buddy! That would be great!

JCM I think dates with DH like that are sweet. It keeps things spontaneous. I mean, after scheduled sex forever it’s nice to just hang out and see if you want to do it. No pressure, no stress, no worries. Just DH and (as I say it) cuddow time.

Luvsgreen Welcome. I am sorry that you have gone through so much. It’s nice that you are with an experienced RE who can really help you get preggo. It is exhausting going through this journey and then constantly starting over. Will your RE put you on progesterone if you get a BFP? Do they know why you miscarried? I am so sorry for that. My mom had 6 before me, so I have a deep fear of having them myself. I love this thread because I am constantly all day wanting to talk and this thread never stops. You love to gab as much as I do! DH is thrilled I might talk to him less. :rofl:

Beaglemom I thought the sharp, weird cramps I had 3-4 days ago was possibly implantation because it was solely on the right side, but today, oh man. I was at brunch with my step-daughter and all of a sudden I had sharp, stabbing pain in my left quadrant (it sounds cooler that way. :haha: ). Now, it’s really achey. Hopefully that’s implantation. Lol. I wish our bodies had a red and green light.
Red-BFN, Green-BFP. Oh, TWW, how I dislike your existence.

Maybe raelynn and luvsgreen can be cycle buddies! I hope your scans on Monday show ripe follies ready to go!!! Come on IUI’s and BFP’s!!

I think I am more excited for you all than myself. :hugs: :happydance:

Totally with you...the waiting sucks. I never know what to think with cramping...it never has ended well for me...we will see.

FINALLY time to go HOME! I feel like Fred Flinstone punching the time clock.

This thread moves so fast!!
Ladies do u think I am near ovulation going by this pick? Same tests just one pick with flash and one without.
I'm really hoping I get my surge detected tomorrow morning when I have my monitoring bloods and scan so I can have iui tomorrow!!

Attachments

• IMAG0827.jpg
    IMAG0827.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0828.jpg
    IMAG0828.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
luvsgreen I am trying to hold out until Thursday to test again. AF is due Wednesday, so if nothing by Thursday morning, test away. BUT I want to sooner!! :dohh: I shall see if I can wait.

sally it looks like your close to surging. You will probably surge within the next day or two. Are you doing the IUI the morning after the surge is detected? Refresh my memory, are you getting ultrasounds this cycle? I am pretty sure you already told me your doing an all natural cycle, but I can't remember. :flower:

Yeah I'm doing a natural cycle. Having monitoring scans and bloods. Last month they detected my surge on the Saturday morning and did my iui on the Saturday too. I'm not sure if that's just because my clinic is closed on a Sunday lol!! I assume the same thing will happen this month. Will see what the morning brings, will do another ovulation test and see how scan goes....

Sally, my opks were usually darker than that when a surge was coming...I would say surge no earlier than Sunday. BUT everyone is different. I have seen women with tests that look light then all of a sudden a positive.

Sally - I'm the same as beaglemom, my opks are usually a lot darker. But, I also have pcos so opks can be all over the place some cycles. Yours looks like what I had this morning and I still have a few days to go before ovulation time.

Little update..

So my follicle was 18.8mm this morning and my bloods show I am just about to surge. My clinic are going to do my iui on Monday morning, Im really anxious that this will be too late, what do u guys think honestly?

This afternoons ovulation test, 43 hrs until my iui, it's totally gunna be to late :( :(

Attachments

• IMAG0834.jpg
    IMAG0834.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 3
Can you call the office? Mine does IUIs on weekends. You could call and tell them about the opk. You may ovulate closer to Monday anyway but I completely understand your thoughts on this. I would bug them

They are closed now until Monday. Ovulation test this morning was negative so I must have got my surge in last few hours :( feel like it's gunna be a wasted iui.
Last month I got my surge on the Saturday and that's when they did iui- it didn't work and I got af on the Monday

Sorry Sally! If I were you, I'd have lots of sex today and tomorrow and tell them about it Monday and see if they still want to do it. Obviously keep taking your opks until then too. I'm not good at figuring out lines/faint lines/dark lines/surge lines. They drive me nuts so when I use to test, I used a clear blue monitor. If you in fact ovulate over the weekend, no use in spending the money on Monday. Last cycle you had an iui on a Saturday and AF came two days later? That doesn't sound right. Do you always have abnormal cycles? Maybe a trigger shot would be a good idea so you can plan ovulation better?

Sorry hun I meant I my period came on the Monday after two weeks after iui. I didn't explain myself very well sorry. We will bd tonight but not tomorrow night as it's not recommended the night before iui due to hubbys low count xx

That makes more sense! Get lots of those swimmers in there and good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->