• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

@thencomesbebe please add me for July 5th! I’ll be 9dpo.
This is my first cycle married and with a proper chance of conceiving, we were using pullout before we were married but this cycle we got a full BD at O-2 so I’m in with a good chance! Currently 6dpo and honestly not really having any symptoms at all. Growing up my mom always told me that every woman descended from my maternal grandmother gets pregnant first try, so if I don’t, I’m gonna have some major beef with my mother :rofl: :grr:

Im feeling so weird I don't know where to go now, I've been on these ttc threads so long now I don't know what to do with myself!
Iv gotta step away from the testing I think it's driving me mad. I had a good dark line this morning on a strip but lighter this eve. It's stressing me out.
@josephine3 feel welcome to post in the Jan/ Feb group. There's not many of us there.

Hi @thencomesbebe will you please put me down for testing on the 7th?
I’ve been away for a bit. We went through 3 rounds of IVF- got 29 eggs total- which is great considering my age. Sadly, we only had two embryos make it to testing and both of their chromosomes tested abnormal.
After sitting with the news for a bit and hearing from a lot of people who’ve gotten pregnant at my age, we’ve decided to not give up. We are done with fertility treatments but we are continuing to TTC. I am hopeful that there is one healthy egg left in there and want to keep trying to bring our triple rainbow baby home.
This cycle is a little bit of a mystery as I was on BC for a couple of days at the very beginning while we were awaiting embryo testing results and preparing to transfer. Once I received the results, I didn’t take any more BC pills, and bled pretty heavy starting CD11. I’m considering that a new cycle. I couldn’t test part of the cycle because I wasn’t prepared. But I did temp and I think I O’ed on CD11 of the new cycle. I am 6 dpo now and temps have been up. Boobs are extremely tender and sore.
I don’t know how active I’ll be, but definitely want you all to know how much I have appreciated you and how encouraging this group has been to me.
I’m so sorry for those with more losses and BFNs. I do hope this will be a great month and send you all so much baby dust !!

My temp didn't drop yet but my back is aching so bad and cramping alot. I wonder if it will dip tomorrow instead or just rise. Hard to know. I also woke at 5am went back to sleep until 8

I’ve been away for a bit. We went through 3 rounds of IVF- got 29 eggs total- which is great considering my age. Sadly, we only had two embryos make it to testing and both of their chromosomes tested abnormal.
After sitting with the news for a bit and hearing from a lot of people who’ve gotten pregnant at my age, we’ve decided to not give up. We are done with fertility treatments but we are continuing to TTC. I am hopeful that there is one healthy egg left in there and want to keep trying to bring our triple rainbow baby home.
This cycle is a little bit of a mystery as I was on BC for a couple of days at the very beginning while we were awaiting embryo testing results and preparing to transfer. Once I received the results, I didn’t take any more BC pills, and bled pretty heavy starting CD11. I’m considering that a new cycle. I couldn’t test part of the cycle because I wasn’t prepared. But I did temp and I think I O’ed on CD11 of the new cycle. I am 6 dpo now and temps have been up. Boobs are extremely tender and sore.
I don’t know how active I’ll be, but definitely want you all to know how much I have appreciated you and how encouraging this group has been to me.
I’m so sorry for those with more losses and BFNs. I do hope this will be a great month and send you all so much baby dust !!
I hope your rainbow baby is on the way

11dpo and faint line maybe a smidgen darker. If it doesn't darken soon then I'm sure af will arrive on time. Not feeling very hopeful right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703-085503_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703-085503_Gallery.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20230703-085529_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703-085529_Gallery.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20230703-085454_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703-085454_Gallery.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 40
11dpo and faint line maybe a smidgen darker. If it doesn't darken soon then I'm sure af will arrive on time. Not feeling very hopeful right now.
I can definitely see that. I hope it darkens for you very soon.
:dust:

@thencomesbebe please add me for July 5th! I’ll be 9dpo.
This is my first cycle married and with a proper chance of conceiving, we were using pullout before we were married but this cycle we got a full BD at O-2 so I’m in with a good chance! Currently 6dpo and honestly not really having any symptoms at all. Growing up my mom always told me that every woman descended from my maternal grandmother gets pregnant first try, so if I don’t, I’m gonna have some major beef with my mother :rofl: :grr:
Sure thing!

Wow! What a journey elmum!!! Wishing you so much baby dust!!! :dust:

Ohhhhh I can really see it now!!! Omg I'm so so hopeful for you!! That looks like it's about to turn BFP!!

Ohhhhh I can really see it now!!! Omg I'm so so hopeful for you!! That looks like it's about to turn BFP!!
Yeah I hope it turns into a bfp. Not feeling to good about it right now. I'll have to wait and see how testing goes.

Af is due July 7th.

Anyone else testing today??
You still have a really good chance, it's not common to get a positive test at 10 or even 11 DPO. When they did a study based on the data collected by fertility friend, only 10% of women had a positive reading at 10/11 DPO. The most common time that women got a positive result was 12 and 13 DPO. I'm talking faint lines not just blazing bfp's.

Late afternoon tests about 2hr hold. Top test has 2 lines. I only have 2 clinical Guard (pink ones) left. So I'll save those for a few more days. Shadow line on the easy@home.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703-143730_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703-143730_Gallery.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20230703-143740_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703-143740_Gallery.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20230703-143809_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703-143809_Gallery.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 38

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online