~***July Fireflies***~testing thread

Hi ladies, long time lurker here, first time poster. I am 40 years old, turning 41 in september, I am married and have 4 wonderful kids, my youngest is turning 4 years old in september. me and my husband have been ttc our number 5 now for over a year and nothing, not one positive test, and I am getting so discouraged and wondering if it's ever gonna happen I used to be able to get pregnant so easily, never took more than 3 months to concieve all my other kids. But now it is just so damn hard to even get pregnant at all, I know it's my age but my cycles are still pretty regular so I am still holding on to hope and not ready to give up. But man they weren't kidding when they said getting pregnant after 40 is alot harder, my mother got pregnant at 43 so I guess there is still hope for me. I am so greatful for the kids I have but I so desperately want one more and I feel it in my heart that there is one more left to come. But anyway I just wanted to introduce myself, you all seem so lovely so hopefully I can get and give back some support to women who are going throught the same thing as me ❤️ I will be joining the august testing thread
Welcome to the group! Everyone here is so awesome! Good luck with your journey!

That's why I'm cautious about these one step. I'll know what's up tomorrow. I have 10miu wondfo midstream and 10miu wondfo strips coming tomorrow. Which I really like. If they are negative then one step are crap..lol. trying not to get my hopes up to high tho.
I have everything crossed for you that it's a true bfp!

Hi ladies anyone had Montgomery glands on there nipples before.
I have these bumps around my nipples that are kinda like yellowish, actually look like an oil type colour. I have searched google and cnt find a definitive picture of what they should be. I have them on both nipples and noticed them two days ago. 100% sure they weren’t there before. They are small like 1mm if not smaller

@Lozb I always have them but they are supposedly more prominent in pregnsncy x

Evening tests and to my surprise there was also a green handle one mixed in . The wrapping says it's also a 10miu. So weird but all good. 5hr hold both taken with same sample.

I swear if all the ones I've taken today are evaps in time frame I'm gunna be so upset.

Tomorrow can't come fast enough so I can use a good brand test and wider strip. so I don't have to squint at them. These are so thin they shouldn't be allowed to sell them... lol...never buying them again.

Screenshot_20230728-201242_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230728-201253_Gallery.jpg

I still see those lines @NightFlower!!!!! Even on the funny green handle one!

DH and I decided we're gonna do some medicated cycles while we wait for him to go to his endocrinologist. I think it will give us a better chance. Here's hoping August is the month!

That's seems like a good idea to do while you wait. Good luck in August O:)

I can see them just hard to get a decent picture. Strips are tiny. I will update when I take a wondfo tomorrow at some point. I'm nervous these will be wrong and good brand will be negative.

I can see them just hard to get a decent picture. Strips are tiny. I will update when I take a wondfo tomorrow at some point. I'm nervous these will be wrong and good brand will be negative.
I think you will be pleasantly surprised! But I definitely understand the anxiety!!

I still see those lines @NightFlower!!!!! Even on the funny green handle one!

DH and I decided we're gonna do some medicated cycles while we wait for him to go to his endocrinologist. I think it will give us a better chance. Here's hoping August is the month!
Oh interesting, what meds do you two take to help? I hope you have 100% success this cycle :dust:

Oh I totally get that, even now I'm nervous to test scared I'll be disappointed. I will pray for you tonight, that you get the best surprise in the morning or whenever you decide to test.

Oh interesting, what meds do you two take to help? I hope you have 100% success this cycle :dust:
I will probably be put on letrozol, that's usually what he gives me for the IUI. However, the problem is DH sperm, but I'm hoping more targets will give them a better chance. The only difference is we wouldn't do IUI, they just call it timed intercourse. They may even give me the trigger shot so we can control ovulation.

8dpo still see nothing. I only have short luteal phase so af due in couple of days.

IMG_0855.jpeg IMG_0851.jpeg

I will probably be put on letrozol, that's usually what he gives me for the IUI. However, the problem is DH sperm, but I'm hoping more targets will give them a better chance. The only difference is we wouldn't do IUI, they just call it timed intercourse. They may even give me the trigger shot so we can control ovulation.
Oh that sounds really promising, especially the shot :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->