• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** July lucky testing thread **

Still no AF, not feeling 100%

When are you testing? Fingers crossed for you xx

So 11dpo & another bfn :cry: I thought after my 2 losses that I'd be super fertile but nope. Ughhh! Better prepare for af I guess. Right in time for my birthday! 37 ughhh feel like hiding away on monday.

I'm crampy today :( I cant temp because of seizures so will try ovulation tests again maybe.

14dpo BFN and temp has plummeted. The witch is due tommorow. :(

6dpo (onto 7 in the morning, it’s 9:45pm here) and just about an hour ago felt sharp, achy cramps. Lasted 1-2 mins. Uterus just feels a bit tender currently, but cramps subsided. Hoping it’s a good sign!
Good luck hon I've had that when I was pregnant with our son but I've also had it this cycle and last cycle and I'm not pregnant.
Felt like sharp stabbing stitch pains in the overy area that lasted a few seconds and came and went. Also had backache with it as well then started getting sore breast and nipples felt like someone put a razor to them from 8 to 12 dpo then it all completely vanished.
The why I'm so worried I've had another chemical. I didnt have any neasea this time tho where as with the chemical I had in April I felt very neaseas from 10 to 11dpo.
I'm still getting them sharp pains.
I had them last cycle as well at 6dpo.
I have no idea what they are.

But like I said I did feel my son implant and it felt like very sharp stabbing pains in the right overy and then mild AF cramps and backache and really sore boobs from about 9dpo.

So it may mean something or may mean nothing all u can do is hope and wait and see.

Still no AF, not feeling 100%

That is so frustrating hon I'm so sorry. Really hope u get answers soon. I feel so bad for u being in limbo.
Hope the witch shows her face asap.

Thankyou for starting this!

I should be testing on the 9th but I had a chemical last month and I think I’ve only just ovulated. Hoping this cycle is going to be a bit longer to be in with a chance

Good luck to everyone xxx

I'm sorry about the chemical hon. I've had 3 in total and I'm not sure if I've just had another one.
My last one was in april. Then my next cycle in may was supper short and I ovulated ridiculously early on cd 8 so new I didnt stand a chance. This cycle was thankfully back to normol with O on day 14. But I started getting some symptoms at 8 dpo for them all to just fizzle out at 12dpo so I'm really worried this is another chemical.
I've never had 2 back to back chemicals b4 my other ones were years ago.

I'm now so worried because if this is another one it means my next cycle (AF due tommorow) will be messed up again.

My cycle after my chemical was only 23 days.
I'm on day 28 now and just waiting for AF.
I'm praying that I haven't had another chemical. I dont want my next cycle to be messed up.
I will know if I have had another one because I will ovulate to early again and have a really short cycle.

My cycles are around 26 to 28 days with O around day 12 to 14. But that chemical really messed me up.
I was so happy this cycle was back to normal but now I'm back to feeling really anxous again.

6dpo (onto 7 in the morning, it’s 9:45pm here) and just about an hour ago felt sharp, achy cramps. Lasted 1-2 mins. Uterus just feels a bit tender currently, but cramps subsided. Hoping it’s a good sign!

Alligator, loving the symps! Praying it’s a babe!
This morning I’ve got some achy boobs and a back ache on the lower right side.

Morning ladies.

@Suggerhoney sorry for the temp drop. I hope that your next cycle is normal! With my pregnancy that ended in miscarriage at 8.5w I felt implantation around a week before AF was due, so we'll see! Mostly just noting it in case it means something LOL.

@CamilaHope89 Hope that those symptoms lead to your BFP! What dpo are you again?

Sorry for the BFN 3 girlies (not sure why I can't tag you!)

AFM 7dpo today and I tested and of course BFN. Thought I saw a shadow but on those ICs there's a shadow half the time it seems. Way too early anyway even if I am pregnant! I got a positive with my daughter at 10dpo and even then it was fairly faint on a FRER (after a clear negative at 9dpo). I don't want to go crazy testing with FRER as there's a shortage in the stores here (LOL quarantine babies?!) so I only have two, and one more coming Monday! I have a million cheapies though.

No real symptoms as of note this morning, maybe a little bit crampy but I did a workout so could be that to (didn't do a lot of core/ab work though). Will report more throughout the day! I'm excited it's nearly the weekend but also nervous to test. And my daughter turns 2 on Sunday! So exciting :) So even if I get a BFN I have a great day with her planned for her birthday. This TWW is dragging!

When are you testing? Fingers crossed for you xx

So 11dpo & another bfn :cry: I thought after my 2 losses that I'd be super fertile but nope. Ughhh! Better prepare for af I guess. Right in time for my birthday! 37 ughhh feel like hiding away on monday.

I'm crampy today :( I cant temp because of seizures so will try ovulation tests again maybe.

I’ve tested a few times, all negative including an early predictor test.

Congratulations, that’s a BFP!
Thank you! My IC was a stark negative but I found these tests (I can't remember the brand, I think our local drug store brand) in my medicine cabinet which I totally forgot about having from a scare a few months ago. It was negative at like 1-2 mins when I looked then I went and got changed and came back 1-2 mins later to that, so definitely within the time frame.

I have a FRER I am saving and holding up for with my next pee. I feel like I won't trust it til I see that!

Thank you! My IC was a stark negative but I found these tests (I can't remember the brand, I think our local drug store brand) in my medicine cabinet which I totally forgot about having from a scare a few months ago. It was negative at like 1-2 mins when I looked then I went and got changed and came back 1-2 mins later to that, so definitely within the time frame.

I have a FRER I am saving and holding up for with my next pee. I feel like I won't trust it til I see that!
Good luck with the FRER

2 hour hold with a FRER and negative, maybe a shadow? So now I’m unsure! I know false positives are rare, my pee probably wasn’t concentrated enough with not a long hold. I’ll try to wait until 8dpo tomorrow with fmu. What a roller coaster.

2 hour hold with a FRER and negative, maybe a shadow? So now I’m unsure! I know false positives are rare, my pee probably wasn’t concentrated enough with not a long hold. I’ll try to wait until 8dpo tomorrow with fmu. What a roller coaster.

7 DPO is very early for quite a dark line...could you have ovulated later? Keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->