** July lucky testing thread **

Suggerhoney I really hope it doesnt drop tomorrow. So many people have negatives before af is due. I am bad I test from 1dpo :rofl: I remember with my little boy I had no hint of a line & then 2 hours later a positive digi it was crazy!

I thought this would be my month, sore boobs, cramps & now I think my mind playing tricks on me. I know I can fall pregnant It just doesnt stick

I'm wondering if my lining is to thin or something. I definitely felt implantation cramps at 8dpo then got sore boobs just like with the chemical . And with the chemical it all vanished at 13dpo just like it's done now.
I was almost certain I was pregnant esp with the sore boobs because that's always a pregnancy symptom for me. I dont get sore boobs b4 or during AF.
But it's all vanished now they dont hurt at all hon so that's another reason I've not bothered testing today because I just know I'm not pregnant or I've had another chemical. I've had 2 other chemicals in the past but never had 2 in a row.
I'm hoping it wasnt a chemical this time tho because the one I had in April messed with my next cycle. I only had a 23 day cycle and ovulated way to early on CD8 so I new I was out as soon as i got a postive OPK on CD7.
This cycle has been back to normol tho. I O on day 14 and it shud be a 28 day cycle this cycle or 29.
I had so many great signs during Ovulation, loads of EWCM which I've noticed since we started trying I didnt get much. But had loads this cycle and the ovulation pain was terrible. I felt for sure I was releasing a decent egg. But nope.
With my son I had a blazing BFP at 11dpo with frer. But there was nothing on it yesterday when I tested at 12dpo. just the normol faint gray line they always have b4 u even pee on it.

I will test again if my period is late but I think if i was my boobs wud still be sore hon so I know I'm out.
Thank you for the lovely encouragement tho hon. Ure definitely in the right place everyone is so lovely and supportive on here.

Poor ladies have to put up with my rants month after month lol. Lol

@Suggerhoney I'm sorry you're not in a good place. This can be so trying. Sending you a big hug. I hope you can find something to distract you today <3

Weird symptom. Was just having a conversation with someone and got left and right confused ha. I have only ever been that dumb when I'm pregnant! I hope it's an early sign and not just me starting to go crazy LOL.
Thanks sweety.
Bless ya. I'm keeping it all crossed for you. Sorry to be such a debbie downer its just so hard and so frustrating month after month of BFNs and then with the chemical. Maybe when AF gets here I'll be feeling a little more hopful.

Oh hon I'm so very sorry. It's so frustrating. I'm gonna keep it all crossed for us all for our next cycles hon. And prayers to [-o&lt;

My cm has been very creamy and white for the last week but I just went for a wee and its EWCM,

It's confusing ain't it!

I guess I'm still trying to clutch at straws that I mabe still in but I know in my heart that I'm out. AF due sat or Sunday.

Thanks, Dee!

I am mostly ok, it's just such a strange time and it sure is dragging on and on and on. DH is still out of work, no idea when the bar can re-open, and regardless they're RE-closing bars in many parts of the country so it would be even more devastating to open then turn around and close again! Never dreamed we'd be out of work this long, day 101 of quarantine here with no end in sight. Probably going to homeschool in the fall too...

Just feeling overwhelmed, angry, and down today. Frustrated with my stupid irregular cycles and I feel like maybe I should just forget about TTC for awhile but then I get worried about my age and don't want to wait.

Yes it certainly is a strange time. We have been lucky in that my OH can work from home anyway and I have continued to get paid (and am now working a few odd days where they need me) I hope that you are financially ok and the bar can get to return soon.

TTC is overwhelming for sure but every cycle can and does vary and ladies have been known to conceive under all sorts of crazy situations and with all sorts of health issues so please don't loose hope. The chances of me and OH conceiving at our age according to Google is virtually zero but that slim chance that it could be possible keeps me going for now.

I hope more than anything that we all get our BFP's.

hi ladies heres to cycle 13 ttc using pre seed for the first time anyone else trying with pre seed or used it before ? good luck all xxxx :)))))

ive never used these one step ovulation tests i would say this is positive taken lastnight what do u ladies think ?? x

1593716323698993611933.jpg

hi ladies heres to cycle 13 ttc using pre seed for the first time anyone else trying with pre seed or used it before ? good luck all xxxx :)))))
We used preseed to get pregnant with my daughter! Who knows if it worked or not but if we have no luck this cycle I plan to buy some again :)

I caved and tested too at 6dpo LOL. Middle of the day. No self control! Just an IC so no biggie, I have probably 30 of them (along with a bunch of dollar store ones too, and a couple FRER I'll save in case I get a squinter). Of course it was negative lol. But I know it's too early. At least I'm not itching to test anymore!

Thanks, Dee!

I am mostly ok, it's just such a strange time and it sure is dragging on and on and on. DH is still out of work, no idea when the bar can re-open, and regardless they're RE-closing bars in many parts of the country so it would be even more devastating to open then turn around and close again! Never dreamed we'd be out of work this long, day 101 of quarantine here with no end in sight. Probably going to homeschool in the fall too...

Just feeling overwhelmed, angry, and down today. Frustrated with my stupid irregular cycles and I feel like maybe I should just forget about TTC for awhile but then I get worried about my age and don't want to wait.

Mrs Katie **big hug!** I’m really looking forward to all the chaos being over too.
:shipw:

@Alligator :lol:

@Leesa I used Conceive Plus (amazon), but I ran out the cycle I got pregnant with ds2, so it didn't really help me.

Was cramping but it eased off. Another BFN for me. Limbo limbo limbo.

@Leesa that is definitely positive.

I'm trying preseed for the first time this cycle too, i don't ever get EWCM so I'm hoping it helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->