• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** July lucky testing thread **

I see a lot of you do BBT. I just bought one and started. Can you all tell me what I should expect and whatnot? And should I be doing it from CD 1 and on?

Hope you ladies are doing well I'm on CD 5 now. Sorry I've been MIA. It's hard to catch up from my phone and I hardly ever have time to get to my laptop. I wish they had an app for this site

Can I join? I've been stalking this page. I'm Heidi, ttc my 5th but with my new partner. Had a miscarriage in march & another one 5 weeks ago I think I'm about 9dpo today.

LuvallmyH I have been stalking you too, deffo getting darker by the day x
Welcome. Sorry for your losses. I'm trying for my 5th as well after my husband had a reversal. Fx you get your rainbow.

Luv, beautiful!

could I have July 20? Just to get myself on the list... I’m sure I’ll have to change my testing date since my cycles are ridiculous(42 days, then 25 last cycle, so who knows for this one) and my LP has been crazy short (8ish days)... I have begun night weaning and lots of vitamin C and b6/b12... so I hope it’ll lengthen. Not much hope in general for this cycle and if it doesn’t happen this cycle I think we’ll avoid for a while since my little sister will start TTC her first and I don’t want to take any attention from her by having the same due date, ha! Even though she assured me it would be no issue and only bring her more joy... but she’s the best so of course she’d say that.

good luck everyone!!

You won't take attention from her, it may make her feel happy if you expect at the same time because she will have someone that is going through it that can relate to her. That is sweet of you to think of her.

This thread seems well clicky. Totally ignored my can I join post. Good luck to all of you.

No need to ask to join. Most of us use our phone and we miss some post. Sorry you felt left out.

Please don't take it personally, but I might take a little break from here. You know I wish you all lots & lots of luck & support. I have to switch my focus for a little while.
Sending lots of dust for a very BFP full July!!!!

Hugs hun, take the time you need

I see a lot of you do BBT. I just bought one and started. Can you all tell me what I should expect and whatnot? And should I be doing it from CD 1 and on?

Hope you ladies are doing well I'm on CD 5 now. Sorry I've been MIA. It's hard to catch up from my phone and I hardly ever have time to get to my laptop. I wish they had an app for this site

Hey lovely :hi: best time to do bbt is CD 1 but I started mine again last cycle but middle of it but its caught up :haha: when you do it should be done first thing in a morn as soon as you wake up, when you ovulate your temp normally drops and after you've ovulated you will see a rise in temp, just before af your temp may drop just before or day of, I've done temping for my last 3 pregnancies and doing it now :) hope I have made sense lol xx

Dru I see a faint line I swear on the bottom one? Maybe a shadow?

Wow this thread moved fast lol

I’m going to be in the TBD category and possibly zero testing in July at all. Who knows. My cycles have no rhyme or reason.. but I thought it was cute that FF gave it their best shot at identifying my fertile period :haha: it goes two more additional days in August too! I’m so envious of those of you who have at least semi predictable cycles!

87AE78D3-BC8E-4520-823C-3077CD74DAD3.jpeg

The witch is here... 3 days late! OV expected on the 17th

Hi Ladies, updated the 1st page again, welcome to the new ladies :hi: really hope I didn't miss anyone as there were a lot of new posts to read through haha.

Suggerhoney sorry you are feeling down, right around the time AF comes, I find the disappointment and emotions are so intense so I do hope you feel better in a few days :hugs: I know how you feel with comparing to last time though, my son was 1st try and this time it has been 10 cycles so far plus a couple of months NTNP before that. It's very disheartening x

@Alligator that OPK mix up gave me a laugh! I had a similar mix up about 6 months ago, tested with a one step HCG strip and sat it on the chest of drawers while getting ready for work, it was dark (only 5am) and I grabbed the strip to take out of the bedroom with me and then when i got out of the room I looked at it in the light and saw a blazing positive, I was sooo excited and taking pics ready to post on here, and then when i was cropping it to post I suddenly realised it was the wrong colour :shock: blue instead of green, I had mixed the HCG strip up with my positive LH strip from the week or so before. Biggest disappointment ever and was so glad I hadn't posted it :rofl:

Ughhh started spotting today so witch will be here either tomorrow or monday. Here's to a lucky month! Although this month will clash with next years centre parcs holiday :haha: oh well.

I’m literally embarrassed I just want to cry! I think I’m more embarrassed than sad about the negative, it’s still early. But feeling super embarrassed so I’m sorry ladies! Forgive me? I’ll be back to test on normal tests tomorrow. And then hopefully this can just be a funny story lol.
Aww don’t be embarrassed, without a box it’s an easy mistake to make. I’m just sorry you got your hopes up. I did think that line was pretty good for 7 DPO though. Good luck testing in a few days :hugs:

@Alligator oh no cringe, I was rooting for you. Fingers crossed you are posting the same sort of post in 3 days time.

Hugs to those that have had AF arrive.

Just entering my fertile period, with one home AI planned for tomorrow and one planned for tuesday (depending on opks of course).

@Alligator oh no cringe, I was rooting for you. Fingers crossed you are posting the same sort of post in 3 days time.

Hugs to those that have had AF arrive.

Just entering my fertile period, with one home AI planned for tomorrow and one planned for tuesday (depending on opks of course).
Good luck catching the egg!

Hey ladies! Love catching up on all the feed. Sorry to those who had a visit from AF and keeping fingers crossed for all others in limbo still

I’m 6 DPO today
I had some realllly vivid dreams last night and got up 3 or 4 times to use the restroom... that’s unusual but I feel like it’s too early for that kind of symptom.. hmm.. my breast tenderness feels more like aches from within but that’s all that’s happening this morning maybe more to come later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->