• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** July lucky testing thread **

I think it was likely just not enough time between tests. The first test was clearly pink, and positive! Keep your fingers crossed ladies!

When are you testing? Fingers crossed for you xx

So 11dpo & another bfn :cry: I thought after my 2 losses that I'd be super fertile but nope. Ughhh! Better prepare for af I guess. Right in time for my birthday! 37 ughhh feel like hiding away on monday.

I'm crampy today :( I cant temp because of seizures so will try ovulation tests again maybe.
I’m 12 dpo and bfn as well hoping that doesn’t mean we are out , fingers crossed

@Alligator that test was clearly positive :shrug: maybe as you say not enough hold between testing xx

@Alligator
I can't wait to see tomorrow's test!!

@3 girlies
I feel ya... my current cycle started ON MY BIRTHDAY! Lol! So that sucked..
.. then the only fertile day we could BD was actually on DH's birthday... so if we're successful, that would be So Cool!!

I know it's a long shot, but a BFP would be extra awesome this cycle!!

I think it was likely just not enough time between tests. The first test was clearly pink, and positive! Keep your fingers crossed ladies!

Omg... I'm eagerly waiting for your next test. Good luck

I'm still lurking, I'm 5/6dpo today, no symptoms and haven't tested. Don't know where I got the willpower from! I'm not bothered about no symptoms, I didn't have any with ds.
Trying to hold off until Wednesday when I'll either be 10 or 11dpo.
@Alligator i definitely saw a line, fingers crossed for you!!

Hoping this is a lucky month for all of us :dust:

@Alligator I bet you’ll get a good frer line in 48 hours! I am hopeless and test every time I pee, ha! Good luck.

Hi Ladies! I'm hopping in late! I'm 10dpo today .. AF due on the 7th, had a BFN on a cheapie today, but it was midday without a long hold so I'm trying to stay positive!
I forgot how stressful the TTWis! .. symptom spotting have sore boobs, pulling in tummy/belly button, and nausea, all usual symptoms for me but could just be wishful thinking
Have my fingers crossed for everyone! :dust:

Thanks ladies! I took another of that same brand of test I got a positive on and got another faint positive!! It’s obvious though. I can’t believe two tests would give false positives? But FRER negative (spending a small fortune on tests ugh hahah). What are the chances it’s a false pos on two tests?? I’ve run out of those tests so I’ll test in the AM with what I have on hand and hope! I went from so excited to down, to excited then down. I want to trust that line. Here’s my most recent test, 4.5 hour hold, 4pm

88849018-4CBC-411E-BAF5-83576C476F1F.jpeg

ahh that line is defo pink hun! was maybe just not a long enough hold on the FR? Thats the tricky thing about using different brands and different wee lol .. have everything crossed for you! x

@Alligator how weird that is definitely positive who nos about the frer they are strange lately :shrug: xx

@drudai I think it’s life brand (a local drug store brand here in Canada) but I threw out the box ages ago and I have none left and none of the suspected brand at the store so it’s a mystery lol! I’ll test in the AM with other tests and hope.
It seems impossible to get TWO false positives right??? I just feel anxious getting FRER negatives but I’ve heard they have not been great lately?

Ladies! I feel so dumb. I think it’s an OPK test!! They got mixed in with my preg tests. A friend pointed out those looked like her LH tests and you know what? She’s right I think! They are ov tests I mixed up with my preg tests and didn’t even think of until now? How could I be so stupid!!’ I feel so embarrassed ladies I’m so sorry.

So, no BFP (yet lol) but at 7dpo that’s probably ok and I have lots of time. I feel incredibly foolish getting excited and posting and all your support. Please forgive me. What an epic brain fart, how could I be so dumb? I’m so stupid. So sorry ladies. Hopefully a real BFP in a few days.

I’m literally embarrassed I just want to cry! I think I’m more embarrassed than sad about the negative, it’s still early. But feeling super embarrassed so I’m sorry ladies! Forgive me? I’ll be back to test on normal tests tomorrow. And then hopefully this can just be a funny story lol.

Gosh! I feel so silly hahah. But hopefully it makes y’all smile.
Is being really stupid a preggo sign? Add that to my symptom spotting hahah!

:haha: made my night :rofl: think we have all been there :haha: xx

Lol! Well I’m glad some happiness came from it I feel mortified but glad you ladies won’t judge too harshly I hope haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->