** July lucky testing thread **

Dee - not at all! I’d be going crazy with those stupid tests too, your age has NOTHING to do with that! And I’m close to your age too - 36 here. :flower:

Dannie - noooo! :hugs: sorry hun!

Mrs. Ma - I think I see something!

Alligator - ugh!!! So uncomfortable! Feel better soon!

Salamander - that’s so frustrating! Happy Birthday!!!! Hope the :witch: stays away for you!

Perth - absolutely - go to bed :haha:

39D7E517-2C02-4222-AF16-FFF78266B315.jpeg AFM... I got another shadow kinda line. Maybe an evap? Idk that I’d call it a positive... yet. Looking back at my FF app, I’m now questioning when I O’d (since I wasn’t tracking with OPKs). If I O’d late, I could actually be only 9 DPO.

Dee and Pink I’m so sorry, I was so hopefully for you both! Wishing you so much luck in the next cycle. Hang on in there!

Salamander happy birthday! Hope it’s a good day and AF stays away! I completely understand the frustration and uncertainty of long cycles. I had a 4 month one the cycle before my BFP and I thought I was going to go completely mad by the end of it!

So sorry to everyone AF got. Its really not fair. Biggest hugs

I think AF just arrived!! :( red tinge on the toilet paper, checked internally and two deep red clots. Tests were BFN this morning so makes sense that AF arrived. Absolutely gutted. :(

Oh no! I’m sorry for everyone AF got. So unfair. I hope to see you guys on the August board. TTC messes with your mind!

@MrS. MaBrEy i think I see something!!! If hubby sees it that’s a great sign. Do you have a FRER to confirm? I’ve not been loving them lately BUT if you get a line on a cheapy I think one would come up on FRER.

feeling some sore boobs this am again. I know it’s early to feel many symptoms (5/6dpo) and I don’t know if it’s just wishful thinking but for some reason I feel pregnant. Just a feeling I have. I’m probably wrong hahah! But just a gut feeling.

Alligator I feel so pregnant too but I dont want to look like an idiot in a weeks time :dohh: boobs are so sore & I just feel different :shrug:

Oh @Deethehippy and @PerthLady91, I’m so sorry! I don’t think I’m far behind you... getting that familiar smell when I go to the bathroom which makes me think AF is so close and back pains have properly arrived.

Best of luck for the next cycle xx

So sorry Dee and Perth stupid witch :( I have everything crossed for your next cycle xx

Peed on my last frer last night. I have some in my grocery order for this afternoon! Will check back in when I see how it comes out.

Ahh can’t wait for the test @MrS. MaBrEy

@3 girlies im glad it’s not just me! I feel the same, don’t want to look like a dummy and feel embarrassed and like I can’t trust myself. But I just have this gut feeling. Can’t shake it!

Not sure if it’s line eye or if there’s a really faint line there! Hard to take a photo. I’m 11dpo now and feel like I’ve got all my normal AF symptoms but the cramps have been coming and going for 4 days now.

That is positive. Congrats. I hope it sticks

I don’t really know how best to take tests. Can anyone help? I drink a lot of water so should I hold off for so long before and what time is best for a FRER?

View attachment 1085226

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->