** July lucky testing thread **

So sorry to all the ladies who have been caught by the witch.

afm AF is due on Sunday. I haven’t tested again. I’m waiting until Saturday (I’m turning 31) I’ve had waves of nausea and my heartburn has been terrible but that’s all.

I’m getting to the point of giving up. We’ve been trying for 6 years with nothing considering my previous pregnancies were quick (23 month gap between my 3. 12 months I was breast feeding then 4 months later I was pregnant again)

I feel so gutted. I just want to cry! Having myself a super large gin and a crazy hot bath tonight! I’m so gutted. It was the tiniest smudge of pink on the toilet paper but when I checked inside and there were clots - I knew it must be AF. Apparently clots are unlikely with implantation bleeding so it must be AF. I was 11-12dpo. So gutted

I feel so gutted. I just want to cry! Having myself a super large gin and a crazy hot bath tonight! I’m so gutted. It was the tiniest smudge of pink on the toilet paper but when I checked inside and there were clots - I knew it must be AF. Apparently clots are unlikely with implantation bleeding so it must be AF. I was 11-12dpo. So gutted
:hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry. I am feeling the same. Be kind to yourself and have a little treat xx

I've been off for a bit but wanted to give big hugs to those that AF has gotten :hugs: :hugs: praying next month is your month

Loving all of the BFPs at the end of the month!! Congratulations!!

Bought some cheap pregnancy tests in home bargains after work called Accu News and I can definitely see a line. Not getting my hopes up though cos I’m not sure I can trust it! Off to google reviews now!

It was weird cos the whole strip went pink and the control went really dark pink and then the test bit went back to white and gradually developed.

I’m still sure AF is on the way so this has just confused me more!

5A34101E-A1EC-40E1-BC3F-BD75FA93EDA5.jpeg

Bought some cheap pregnancy tests in home bargains after work called Accu News and I can definitely see a line. Not getting my hopes up though cos I’m not sure I can trust it! Off to google reviews now!

It was weird cos the whole strip went pink and the control went really dark pink and then the test bit went back to white and gradually developed.

View attachment 1085479

Wow, that certainly looks like a BFP!!

View attachment 1085479

I definitely see that fx'd for you xx

I knew I'd start testing early. BFNs so far.

Feel like I'm out but I know that may not be true. +/- 11DPO today.

View attachment 1085479

I don't want to put a downer on it but that looks exactly like my dreaded purple tests but with a pink handle. I really hope I am wrong though and then that would be a great BFP! Everything crossed for you x

I don't want to put a downer on it but that looks exactly like my dreaded purple tests but with a pink handle. I really hope I am wrong though and then that would be a great BFP! Everything crossed for you x
Thanks Dee. It’s your purple tests that are stopping me getting my hopes up. So horrible that they can sell tests like that. Let’s see what happens cos I can’t find much about them online.

View attachment 1085479

That’s so clear! Hopefully it’s your :bfp:

Well it is a different colour and so maybe they just very look similar? I really hope you get more lovely lines soon and AF stays away. xx

EDIT - I looked again and the window is a different shape, I shouldn't have said anything before, I'm sorry. I think this could be your BFP then :)

View attachment 1085479
That looks positive to me!

It's so faint you guys. I'm not positive my eyes aren't playing tricks. Two strip tests with definite positives... I thought it would be clear here. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

20200729_160409.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->