** July lucky testing thread **

So sorry pink xxx

Still nothing here. I'll test one more time before bed but I don't think it's going to happen today. Maybe tomorrow is the big day. [-o<

So sorry @PinkCupcakes

AFM I am 11dpo today - tested this morning with ICs (2 10miu and 2 25miu) - BFNs still

boobs look even bigger and fuller today, slight tummy cramps/pains and feel a teeny bit nauseous but I’m hungry. Really struggling to stay hopeful with the constant BFNs

Aww no @PinkCupcakes . I wish you the best of luck for the next cycle. Fx’d for you!

AFM 13 dpo. I’m on day 31 of my cycle which is when AF started last month but my app is predicting AF tomorrow. I’m so paranoid it’s going to start every time I go to the bathroom! Still some cramps every now and then and my boobs are sore. I’ve only got a digital clear blue test left so going to wait until Friday to take it if AF hasn’t arrived. Pray for me! Xx

@PinkCupcakes im so so sorry I know how devastating fertility treatment can be. Be gentle with yourself and keeping everything crossed for your next cycle x

I swear theres something there!! I still feel like AF is gonna rear her ugly head today but i swear i See a line. Im 12-13dpo today surely it would be more obvious by now though :shrug:

View attachment 1085431 View attachment 1085432
This is exactly how I feel. Want a very clear positive so going to wait until I’ve official missed my period before testing again! Fx’d for us!

For 1 any women can become pregnant even well into their there 60s ECT. All depends on your own body. I think there is older ladies too..google...
I'm with u been getting faint lines on my tests but can't believe it yet,
Your only what 40 that's noting these days when women finally sit down to ttc..later in life they're lives,,it's more normal now.
I'm going to be 39 in a few months. Right there with ya.
That’s actually not strictly true. There are some women who have babies when 50 or even 60 but they have usually had fertility treatments and most use donor eggs. To get pregnant naturally over 45 is not easy at all and the statistics are much lower.
I swear theres something there!! I still feel like AF is gonna rear her ugly head today but i swear i See a line. Im 12-13dpo today surely it would be more obvious by now though :shrug:

View attachment 1085431 View attachment 1085432
I can definitely see that. Just depends when implantation took place. Good luck with your next tests!

Temp really dropped again below the cover line 11dpo... I think af will be here tomorrow :-(

Last edited:
Still BFN. I know people get BFPs after 11dpo but just so difficult to believe it’s going to happen :(

355B56BF-A95E-4EA6-8144-1277714F4F1D.jpeg 84BCBF33-4146-483B-907A-570935B1E78F.jpeg 74279D6B-16DA-4235-A41D-C00A71C3E961.jpeg

Af just arrived! Gutted but looking forward to a new cycle. good luck to you all who are still waiting for a bfp x

Sorry stargirl :hugs:

Bfn for me this morning, not feeling very hopeful anymore :dohh:

Af just arrived! Gutted but looking forward to a new cycle. good luck to you all who are still waiting for a bfp x
Sorry @Stargirl1993. Just realised you’re the same age as me if that’s your birth year! How long have you been TTC? I feel like I’ll be joining you next month. Even though AF hasn’t yet started... I don’t think I’m pregnant but still holding out hope for now haha.

Dannie - I see that!!

stargirl - noooo! I’m sorry hun :hugs:

3 girlies - aren’t you like 7 DPO?? You’re def not out yet girl!!

AFM, was up much of the night freaking about testing today. Still haven’t because my 14 month old just woke me to nurse & DH is getting ready for work. He doesn’t know yet that I suspect pregnancy & I don’t want to worry him yet if it’s nothing... I think I got about 3-4 hours of sleep ughhh so tired!! Will post again when I test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->