** July lucky testing thread **

Sorry @Stargirl1993. Just realised you’re the same age as me if that’s your birth year! How long have you been TTC? I feel like I’ll be joining you next month. Even though AF hasn’t yet started... I don’t think I’m pregnant but still holding out hope for now haha.

hey,Thankyou! I turned 27 on Friday :) I come off the depo July last year had a period in Jan/February ready to try later this year but then I fell pregnant accidentally in June but it ended up in miscarriage end of June At 5weeks+3days due to a ruptured Corpus luteum cyst x but since then I’ve just wanted to try straight away x
Technically this will be my first proper month of trying :)
good luck! xx

hey,Thankyou! I turned 27 on Friday :) I come off the depo July last year had a period in Jan/February ready to try later this year but then I fell pregnant accidentally in June but it ended up in miscarriage end of June At 5weeks+3days due to a ruptured Corpus luteum cyst x but since then I’ve just wanted to try straight away x
Technically this will be my first proper month of trying :)
good luck! xx
Aww no I’m so sorry about the miscarriage. This is our 3rd month trying but I was away for most of O but I got back what we think was the day before so hoping we managed! We’ve got lots of weddings in May and June next year of really close friends so didn’t ideally want to be pregnant but starting to realise that’s the least of my worries!

I don’t know why I thought TTC would be easier than this.. it’s probably all the soaps I watch where people always get pregnant haha.

I’m sorry for the bfns. Star I’m sorry af got you.

Last edited:
Sorry AF arrived Stargirl, it’s so hard :hugs:

Still getting lines in the purples although not as dark as my darkest one. Just using them up today to see how bad they are and get rid of them!
No AF yet on CD32...I’ve had 2 cycles in the last year that I got to CD33 though and had a temp drop this morning so sure she is imminent.

I hope you don’t all think I am just a crazy old woman. I realise I’m not pregnant but obviously getting lines on these tests and those dark ones that one time on the One Step does send you a bit crazy with your thoughts.

Best wishes to everyone :flower:

3A2D731F-B6BF-4CEF-B8B9-BE7F63F58C5F.jpeg

Knew it was too good to be true. AF has arrived, heartbroken. Think im going to take a break over the next cycle its getting too much. Good luck to you all really praying for some BFP’s for you all xxxxx

Knew it was too good to be true. AF has arrived, heartbroken. Think im going to take a break over the next cycle its getting too much. Good luck to you all really praying for some BFP’s for you all xxxxx
So sorry!

we are thinking if it doesn’t happen next month we think we might try again next month but with no apps, opks, forum or early testing! That’s how we got our DS and D.D. as didn’t know about all this before!

Sorry AF arrived Stargirl, it’s so hard :hugs:

Still getting lines in the purples although not as dark as my darkest one. Just using them up today to see how bad they are and get rid of them!
No AF yet on CD32...I’ve had 2 cycles in the last year that I got to CD33 though and had a temp drop this morning so sure she is imminent.

I hope you don’t all think I am just a crazy old woman. I realise I’m not pregnant but obviously getting lines on these tests and those dark ones that one time on the One Step does send you a bit crazy with your thoughts.

Best wishes to everyone :flower:

View attachment 1085449
Don’t be silly Dee. We don’t think that at all! You can have kids at whatever age! I feel silly doing this for the first time and having no idea about half of it when so many of you all have previous experience!

So sorry @danniemum2be. Got my fx’d for you going forward!

So tired today. My PMA is waning quick.

9dpo.

I don't even know what I'm seeing. I swear I saw something in person but now I don't know.

20200729_073800.jpg

@Stargirl1993 im sorry girl!

@MrS. MaBrEy i don’t see anything but my phone sucks sometimes! Fx. 9dpo is still early!

@Deethehippy no one thinks you’re crazy! I hope you can have some closure for this rollercoaster cycle soon.

5/6dpo today and (tmi) feel like I may have a yeast infection. Ugh. So uncomfortable!

Sorry for all the bfn's and af's :hugs:

Congratulations to those with bfps! :happydance:

CD72 today and still no clue if I've ovulated or not :shrug: it's my birthday today so AF better not come lol

I’m so tired today! Also I normally pee when I get up, once or twice through the day and then at night! Yesterday I swear o went for a pee like 10 times and today I have already gone 5 times and it’s only just 2pm.

nose literally hasn’t stopped running today and I’ve sneezed about 25 times!

2pm is an ok time to call it a day and just go to bed right?? Haha

So.... My husband can see this one. It's super there in person!!!

20200729_085343.jpg

I’m so tired today! Also I normally pee when I get up, once or twice through the day and then at night! Yesterday I swear o went for a pee like 10 times and today I have already gone 5 times and it’s only just 2pm.

nose literally hasn’t stopped running today and I’ve sneezed about 25 times!

2pm is an ok time to call it a day and just go to bed right?? Haha
Haha Perth... go get in bed! I just wanna sleep the time away so I can find out one way or the other!

Haha Perth... go get in bed! I just wanna sleep the time away so I can find out one way or the other!
Laying on the sofa to see if I can nap- childminding kid has just gone home, my own two are upstairs playing and hubby is working from home in our bedroom so sofa is my option haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->