** July lucky testing thread **

@tbfromlv
Girl, how badly do you want to fix your cycles? It takes a lot of discipline, especially at first, but I bet I can get you on track, if you want to try what I do! SERIOUSLY!!!

I have PCOS too, and it was so heartbreaking to watch other ladies with perfect 28 day cycles while my 54 day cycle just ended, with no "O". I really wish I knew then what I know now! My hormone levels are PERFECT now, and my cycles are consistently 29-32 days!

BFN for me at 8dpo too. But at least I used the right test lol! Not surprising still super early. If I have nothing by day 10-11 I’ll feel more out as that’s when I went positive with my daughter!
It’s just 7am here so I’ll report back later with symptoms but I do usually have sore boobs around now when AF is due to arrive in 6-7 days and nothing yet. Hoping that’s a good sign! Had an absence of that with my daughter too!
Good luck ladies!

Hi ladies, been a little quiet over the past week, been hectic with work but also feeling really out of it already. Im on CD29 and still waiting to ov. I have PCOS so long cycles are the norm for me. Last cycle i ov’d CD28 with a 41 day cycle. But so far nothing, i ordered some wondfo tests after only ever using the onestep and today took a wondfo and a onestep both from the same sample and cant believe the difference. Worried i may have missed ov this month based on relying on the onesteps :confused:

added a pic to show. Hope everyone else is ok will try and catch up now xx

98CF1F78-9342-48DB-B6C9-5B791AFAC35C.jpeg

Hi ladies, been a little quiet over the past week, been hectic with work but also feeling really out of it already. Im on CD29 and still waiting to ov. I have PCOS so long cycles are the norm for me. Last cycle i ov’d CD28 with a 41 day cycle. But so far nothing, i ordered some wondfo tests after only ever using the onestep and today took a wondfo and a onestep both from the same sample and cant believe the difference. Worried i may have missed ov this month based on relying on the onesteps :confused:

View attachment 1083965

Wowzers, that's a blooming big difference isn't it?! :shock:

Hey ladies 13 dpo here . Y’all are going to think I’m crazy but last night I decided I would do an opk with my hpt just for reference of where the line should be since I’ve been getting stark whites (I know I know, just feeling a bit desperate this month lol ) to my surprise my opk was blazing positive !!! So of course I get online and there is mixed reviews, some say pg and some say you always get a surge before af..... well this morning I took another and still pretty close to pos opk and I swear I might see a vvvvvvvvvvvvfl on my hpt. Also I just might be losing it lol. Pic is of this mornings .... AF suppose to start tomorrow. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestion are welcome

E4578D82-5A83-452C-858B-F09FB81F2B8B.jpeg

View attachment 1083965
Oh wow!!!! But as long as one isn’t giving you positive and one negative then I think it’s ok... one might just have more dye ... maybe

Hey ladies 13 dpo here . Y’all are going to think I’m crazy but last night I decided I would do an opk with my hpt just for reference of where the line should be since I’ve been getting stark whites (I know I know, just feeling a bit desperate this month lol ) to my surprise my opk was blazing positive !!! So of course I get online and there is mixed reviews, some say pg and some say you always get a surge before af..... well this morning I took another and still pretty close to pos opk and I swear I might see a vvvvvvvvvvvvfl on my hpt. Also I just might be losing it lol. Pic is of this mornings .... AF suppose to start tomorrow. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestion are welcome

View attachment 1083973
I feel like I might see what you’re seeing but it’s faint!! ICs with my daughter took ages to go positive even when I had clear lines on FRER

View attachment 1083973
I feel like I may see something faint too but make sure not to hold the OPK to close to the HPT because I heard dyes can run across between tests onto the positive strips. Good luck!

Alright...I know I SAID I wasn't going to test early... but I caved and tested a couple days ago, at 9dpo. :bfn:
I'm out of tests, and the ones I ordered were suppose to be here 2 days ago. :shock:

Now I'm discouraged.
I'm convinced I'm out.

This is why I TOLD myself not to test early! Ugh! ](*,)

Alright...I know I SAID I wasn't going to test early... but I caved and tested a couple days ago, at 9dpo. :bfn:
I'm out of tests, and the ones I ordered were suppose to be here 2 days ago. :shock:

Now I'm discouraged.
I'm convinced I'm out.

This is why I TOLD myself not to test early! Ugh! ](*,)

I was the same and caved and did a cheapie last night and its really discouraged me :(
I was feeling positive up until then too! trying to hold out now until tuesday when AF is due x

Reactions: nmv
Hey ladies sorry been Mia on this thread so sorry to all the ladies with af and :bfn: and congratulations to the ones who have a :bfp:

Afm was my daughter 1st birthday today tried not to think about testing but that didn't work :rofl: 7dpo and I swear theirs a faint line but I really have line eye :haha: I was feeling so positive this month but I have af cramps and thats norm for me a week before af :shrug: xx

IMG_20200704_162408.jpg IMG_20200704_162429.jpg

Hey lovely :hi: best time to do bbt is CD 1 but I started mine again last cycle but middle of it but its caught up :haha: when you do it should be done first thing in a morn as soon as you wake up, when you ovulate your temp normally drops and after you've ovulated you will see a rise in temp, just before af your temp may drop just before or day of, I've done temping for my last 3 pregnancies and doing it now :) hope I have made sense lol xx

Yup I understand and I will try it this cycle and see how I like it. Do you use OPKs as well?

Hey ladies sorry been Mia on this thread so sorry to all the ladies with af and :bfn: and congratulations to the ones who have a :bfp:

Afm was my daughter 1st birthday today tried not to think about testing but that didn't work :rofl: 7dpo and I swear theirs a faint line but I really have line eye :haha: I was feeling so positive this month but I have af cramps and thats norm for me a week before af :shrug: xx

View attachment 1083979 View attachment 1083980
I swear I can see a line on the bottom picture..hope it’s the start of something.

Awww, @Alligator, that was a rollercoaster but it made me smile. I’m crossing my fingers for you.

I’m also crossing my fingers for everyone. The TWW is a female dog.

View attachment 1083979 View attachment 1083980
Not to get your hopes up unduly but I feel like I see something. Maybe it’s just a shadow.

Thank you for your reply ladies I suppose I'll no in a couple days I just keep thinking I'm 7dpo and still early :) xx

I’m 3dpo, should be testing on the 15th. Not sure if we caught the egg or not though because we only BDed once, two days before O. Didn’t get a lot of BDing anytime before then either because I was pissed off with my partner about something or the other and so zero nookie. Heheh.

We have started fertility testing though, with the aim of going the IVF route if we are unable to conceive on our own. We’ll see how that goes.

I want to try and not test before 8dpo but I don’t trust myself. Teehee.

No AF, another bfn. At this point I'm testing because they're there and I need to pee. :haha:

I went and met my SIL 3 day old... Oh am I brooding.

I got a bit emotional just now as I don't know what's going on. Did mini pill screw up my cycle? :cry: I'd be relieved if AF showed up right now, stiff upper lip for next cycle...

IMG_20200704_164416454.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"