** July lucky testing thread **

Still no AF and today is the day my app had predicted but I’m getting on and off cramps but I don’t know if that’s due to constipation. Sorry if TMI!
I kept waking up in the night thinking AF had come but still nothing.

I’m 14dpo and day 32 of my cycle. I have had 35 day cycles before and as the tests haven’t been very strong I don’t want to take a digital test for a few more days as I’m not sure it will show.
Good luck to you, it’s a great sign the AF hasn’t arrived x

How is everyone today?

I had a rubbish night sleep, boobs hurt so much I am hoping it doesnt mean a bad af as last month was 3 days & that never happens! Had my medication review yesterday. Still keeping me on 100mg of clexane as my brain clot was so extensive. It does give me a bit of peace of mind knowing it shouldn't happen again though.

Cant test today unless my tests come, I refuse to buy shop ones this month as they are so expensive to see a bfn on :haha:

My temp has dropped and tests today are lighter some almost negative.
I have zero symptoms.
I dont want to use my last CB or Frer the strip tests shud be darker by now. There fainter so im guessing this is another chemical.
Absolutely heartbroken:cry:

Still no AF and today is the day my app had predicted but I’m getting on and off cramps but I don’t know if that’s due to constipation. Sorry if TMI!
I kept waking up in the night thinking AF had come but still nothing.

I’m 14dpo and day 32 of my cycle. I have had 35 day cycles before and as the tests haven’t been very strong I don’t want to take a digital test for a few more days as I’m not sure it will show.
Fingers crossed for testing x

How is everyone today?

I had a rubbish night sleep, boobs hurt so much I am hoping it doesnt mean a bad af as last month was 3 days & that never happens! Had my medication review yesterday. Still keeping me on 100mg of clexane as my brain clot was so extensive. It does give me a bit of peace of mind knowing it shouldn't happen again though.

Cant test today unless my tests come, I refuse to buy shop ones this month as they are so expensive to see a bfn on :haha:
What is the story with your brain clot? That sounds so so scary and I'm glad that you are now ok and on meds to help prevent something like that again.

Sugger - I'm so so sorry hun, I am really devastated for you :hugs::hugs:
I hope so much that somehow it isn't a chemical. It's just not fair.

Dee I had a cvst which is a blood clot in the bottom of my brain, it stopped the blood flowing out & the pressure caused my brain to bleed & swell, I seizured & the air ambulance intubated me & took me to hospital. I was then transferred on life support to a head injury hospital & they treated me until I was well enough to come home. I've had 9 lumbar punctures to relieve the pressure in my brain & that's caused issues with my spine (it leaks fluid onto my nerves so I am on cocodamol) but i am so lucky to be alive so these are annoying little things in the whole scheme of it all. I cannot work & my memory is bad, I cannot stand loud noises & little things stress me out where as I was pretty chilled out before. My husband divorced me as he said I wasnt the same person anymore. We had been married for 17 years. I am now with someone new :)

Dee I had a cvst which is a blood clot in the bottom of my brain, it stopped the blood flowing out & the pressure caused my brain to bleed & swell, I seizured & the air ambulance intubated me & took me to hospital. I was then transferred on life support to a head injury hospital & they treated me until I was well enough to come home. I've had 9 lumbar punctures to relieve the pressure in my brain & that's caused issues with my spine (it leaks fluid onto my nerves so I am on cocodamol) but i am so lucky to be alive so these are annoying little things in the whole scheme of it all. I cannot work & my memory is bad, I cannot stand loud noises & little things stress me out where as I was pretty chilled out before. My husband divorced me as he said I wasnt the same person anymore. We had been married for 17 years. I am now with someone new :)
Oh my gosh, what a story and what a hard time for you. I am so glad you are ok but I'm sorry that you have been left with such difficulties.
I have a migraine condition that causes off balance which I've had to some degree for 10 years..nothing like what you have of course but I can relate to brain fog and struggling with loud noises and being off balance etc. Sometimes I say the wrong words when it is bad.
A husband who can't support you through everything isn't worth having, I'm glad you found someone new :hugs::hugs:

Wow that test is really clear for a cheapie. Are you going to do any other ones? Mainly for my viewing pleasure as I love this bit lol

I just can't believe it! I'm trying my best to wait for Sunday for a digital. DH is afraid to get excited. He doesn't handle loss well and he's afraid we'll lose them when my period is due.

I don't really feel that way though. With my previous MCs I've tested positive later (12dpo vs 9-10). This time matches the timelines for the boys and I just have a gut feeling it's going to all be fine.

I knew deep down when I had a mc that it would happen even though my tests went dark & got a positive digi etc just in my heart I knew it wasnt going to end well. My tests didnt come, ughh so annoying lol. Was tempted to go to morrisons to get some but I will decide when I'm in there at half 3, i will try to remain strong haha!

Wow that test is really clear for a cheapie. Are you going to do any other ones? Mainly for my viewing pleasure as I love this bit lol

I have FRERs but they were really faint yesterday... These are darker. That's why I did the water test like a crazy person... Like how could the cheapy be darker than the FR?!

So anyway... For your viewing pleasure...today's FRER lol

20200730_080052.jpg

Yay @MrS. MaBrEy i see something in the cheapie and On the FRER! Congrats!!

@Suggerhoney im so sorry. You’re not out until af shows. But I know it’s devastating to see lines, then not see lines. Hugs.

6/7dpo today. The weird breast tinglyness I had yesterday subsided. I hope it comes back haha! That is usual a sign of pregnancy for me! Could just be normal fluctuations. Otherwise it’s only 6:30am here so a bit early to report anything else. I didn’t POAS with fmu so I consider that a success as I try to make it to 8dpo! I will attach my chart for those interested! My temp rose a bit again this am but I didn’t sleep amazing!

8671F378-852C-4026-8634-009DB32D1ACC.png

That's a nice chart alligator! Can't wait to see what happens. When will you test?
Thank you! I wish it didn’t give me the dotted crosshairs but I know it’s because I had watery Cm the day after a temp rise. But I think O was on cd13 not cd12. So I’m either 6 or 7dpo! I want to test at 8dpo so I hope to wait until Saturday but I may cave tomorrow lol!

feeling a little bit less sure this morning (still deep down feel positive though?) so hoping my breast pain comes back as that reassures me! It’s early though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->