** July lucky testing thread **

Deffo see something on the frer. I didnt think they were very good for me when I was pregnant in march. They barely had a line when the digi said 1-2 but so many people swear by them.

I dont feel quite as confident now :( really crampy & just feel like af is going to be really hell in a few days :cry: I think after this cycle I will have a break it's actually driving me a bit crazy.

@MrS. MaBrEy so excited for you in these next few days to watch that line get darker and darker!!! Congratulations!!

Thanks ladies. Im in absolute bits totaly heart broken.

Maybe i do have something wrong with me.
It seems i can get pregnant but i just can't keep them.

Now I've just got to wait for the bleeding.
Maybe we shud stop trying for a bit, i honestly do not know what to do.
Age isn't on my side but i can't keep going through this over and over

I’m still pretty sure AF is here but not certain... it was pink tinge on the toilet paper yesterday, checked inside and there were two wee dark red clots - only tiny pink tinge since then and the past two pees I went for there’s nothing. If I check inside - nothing!
My AF generally starts slot with some spotting but I don’t think it usually stops like this. Yesterday was 12dpo so could be implantation bleeding...

If it hasn’t picked up, I’ll do a FRER tomorrow morning with FMU. Not hugely hopeful but I guess there’s a chance still.

So sorry @Suggerhoney :(

Thanks ladies. Im in absolute bits totaly heart broken.

Maybe i do have something wrong with me.
It seems i can get pregnant but i just can't keep them.

Now I've just got to wait for the bleeding.
Maybe we shud stop trying for a bit, i honestly do not know what to do.
Age isn't on my side but i can't keep going through this over and over

It will happen for you again soon enough. I get the frustration. I’ve never been pregnant and we’ve been trying for two years. OH has immotile swimmers.

Big hug. :hugs:

It will happen for you again soon enough. I get the frustration. I’ve never been pregnant and we’ve been trying for two years. OH has immotile swimmers.

Big hug. :hugs:

Thank u hon.
Im so sorry u have been trying for so long. Really hope u get ure much deserved baby very soon

Took another test this morning and it’s definitely darker! Definitely got my hopes up now especially with AF being over a day late now.
Going to do a digital clear blue test tomorrow to show my boyfriend! Need to make up a valid excuse not to drink tonight so I can hopefully surprise him in the morning.

Still can’t believe it! I really didn’t feel pregnant and I thought it was just standard AF symptoms.

8679D96F-161F-485B-9087-4DF251146FEF.jpeg

Took another test this morning and it’s definitely darker! Definitely got my hopes up now especially with AF being over a day late now.
Going to do a digital clear blue test tomorrow to show my boyfriend! Need to make up a valid excuse not to drink tonight so I can hopefully surprise him in the morning.

Still can’t believe it! I really didn’t feel pregnant and I thought it was just standard AF symptoms.

View attachment 1085585

Oh that is definitely darker :) can't wait to see digi :wohoo: just say your not feeling to goot to drink tonight :shrug: xx

View attachment 1085585
That’s awesome news.. congratulations!

View attachment 1085585

Yay! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone! I really can’t believe it. I guess my calendar predicted ovulation pretty well because I was away until the day before so we thought we were going to miss it. It means my boyfriend will be really surprised too although he must have worked it out by now with AF now being here haha.

good luck to anyone else still waiting to test! Xx

37D7F490-F0F6-4CB6-843C-47629018513E.jpeg Think I’m out, 13dpo and completely white. I keep thinking I can see a shadow but my eyes are not focusing properly this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->