** July lucky testing thread **

Big bfn this morning af is due tomorrow but no signs of her showing so I think it will be another 40-90 day cycle :( onto cycle 10 :(

Can u please change my date to July 31st. It may change after ovulation and I may not be able to test untill August. My cycle was 30 days so if this is another 30 day cycle I won't be due AF untill 5th August.

Ladies please tell me you can see this 9dpo was cramping this morn but nothing now tender boobs my sex drive has vanished :shrug:

IMG_20200706_102643.jpg IMG_20200706_102643.jpg IMG_20200706_102635.jpg IMG_20200706_102527.jpg IMG_20200706_102453.jpg

Ladies please tell me you can see this 9dpo was cramping this morn but nothing now tender boobs my sex drive has vanished :shrug:

View attachment 1084062 View attachment 1084063 View attachment 1084064 View attachment 1084065 View attachment 1084066

I can see lines on the light blue strips but not on the cassette one..can you see lines on both in real life? Good luck...the blue ones are looking promising!

Sugar is bad for us for sure..it lowers your immune system and all sorts BUT i'd eat it over artificial sweetners any day...those things are pure evil chemicals.

I can see lines on the light blue strips but not on the cassette one..can you see lines on both in real life? Good luck...the blue ones are looking promising!

Sugar is bad for us for sure..it lowers your immune system and all sorts BUT i'd eat it over artificial sweetners any day...those things are pure evil chemicals.

Thank you for looking yes I see on both irl xx

I can see a line on the first blue one and a really faint one on the last cassette one. Eeek fingers crossed

I see that tdog!

BFN this morning at 10dpo. Feeling out as I got my positive with my daughter at this point. On FRER too! Maybe yesterday was a nasty indent? Could it still be too early? I tested positive in the evening with my daughter, so maybe it’s that? Some small shred of hope! Has anyone got a later positive?

feeling down this am!

573FD7DD-1EAE-4642-93D1-8E4D5960B0E6.jpeg 0BE972EB-6274-4972-9145-8C7B279FB0FE.jpeg 49A10D99-A1EF-494B-901F-13F65F78A556.jpeg

Of course I texted a friend my pic and she said she thought she saw something. Thoughts, ladies? I thought I saw something initially but nothing concrete so I thought I must be crazy

6BEB4F33-BF41-4B59-B3B7-12D2C7526E85.jpeg

Of course I texted a friend my pic and she said she thought she saw something. Thoughts, ladies? I thought I saw something initially but nothing concrete so I thought I must be crazy

View attachment 1084075
I can see the line you are pointing out. Ladies have been saying FRER's are not so good recently. Can you try another test type today? I do find 10dpo is usually a good day to start getting a line but some people do test positive later..good luck.

@Bump288 :hugs::hugs:

@Alligator parties are exhausting! Glad you guys had such a great day getting to celebrate! And I didn't get positives with either of my boys until 13dpo, definitely not out yet!

@Danizzychar :hugs: I'm so sorry hun

@Suggerhoney :hugs: I'm glad that AF finally showed for you so you can move on to the next cycle. Hopeful for August for you!

@tdog I can't tell on the blue strips on my phone but see a faint line on the cassettes without even zooming in! So hopeful for you and excited to see your tests in the coming days!!

AFM, negative OPK but was with FMU. Going to hold and test throughout the day and hopefully see a positive. Will BD tonight and hopefully will confirm O with temping in a few days. Still bloated and pinches today so hoping it means the follicles are nice and big and ready to release an egg!

@Alligator I see what your arrows are pointing at, but not sure that I see a line all the way through? I haven't analyzed tests in almost 4 years though so my eyes may be rusty lol.

Tdog- i see that line easily on all the tests!

Alligator- I see the line. At first I thought it was too far left, but I compared it with one of my previous positive tests and it’s exactly where it should be. FRER have been shotty but I see that line! Is that FMU or SMU? maybe try SMU if it’s fmu or try this afternoon!!

I see that tdog!

BFN this morning at 10dpo. Feeling out as I got my positive with my daughter at this point. On FRER too! Maybe yesterday was a nasty indent? Could it still be too early? I tested positive in the evening with my daughter, so maybe it’s that? Some small shred of hope! Has anyone got a later positive?

feeling down this am!

View attachment 1084072 View attachment 1084073 View attachment 1084074

So sorry hon. I know how hard and upsetting it is. I also got my positive with my son at 10dpo it was a faint blue line on CB early detection. I got a blazing positive at 11dpo on frer.
For me personally if I get a negative on frer at 10dpo I count myself out. With my chemical I new it was not gonna stick because I had such a faint line on frer at 11dpo where as with my son it was blazing.

But some womon don't get a positive untill 12 dpo. U may of implanted later or O later so don't count urself out just yet theres still time hon.
The saying on here is ure not out until the witch shows.

I know its so shit getting BFNs but that BFN may turn into a BFP in a day or so u never know.

I've been crying today. Im glad AF is here but at the same time I'm so sad that another month has gone by and I'm still not pregnant.
Im on my 6th cycle now since stopping the pill. Im on chart number 6 of temping and using OPKs its just so hard.

Evil doctor google says at 40 I only have a 5% chance each month.
Im so sure I've had another chemical pregnancy. I've had 4 losses in total and my last was in april and im so sure its happened again.
And if i have i dont think ill stand a chance this cycle either, esp if I end up Ovulating really early like I did after my april CP. Really worried something is wrong with me.

Good luck with ure next test hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"