• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** July lucky testing thread **

So sorry hon. I know how hard and upsetting it is. I also got my positive with my son at 10dpo it was a faint blue line on CB early detection. I got a blazing positive at 11dpo on frer.
For me personally if I get a negative on frer at 10dpo I count myself out. With my chemical I new it was not gonna stick because I had such a faint line on frer at 11dpo where as with my son it was blazing.

But some womon don't get a positive untill 12 dpo. U may of implanted later or O later so don't count urself out just yet theres still time hon.
The saying on here is ure not out until the witch shows.

I know its so shit getting BFNs but that BFN may turn into a BFP in a day or so u never know.

I've been crying today. Im glad AF is here but at the same time I'm so sad that another month has gone by and I'm still not pregnant.
Im on my 6th cycle now since stopping the pill. Im on chart number 6 of temping and using OPKs its just so hard.

Evil doctor google says at 40 I only have a 5% chance each month.
Im so sure I've had another chemical pregnancy. I've had 4 losses in total and my last was in april and im so sure its happened again.
And if i have i dont think ill stand a chance this cycle either, esp if I end up Ovulating really early like I did after my april CP. Really worried something is wrong with me.

Good luck with ure next test hon.

My heart goes out to you Suggerhoney.

Thanks ladies - I know at 10dpo fmu with my daughter there was no real line but by the evening there was! I’m getting bfn on ICs but with her I didn’t get BFP on those tests until like 13-14dpo (and it was faint!) so, I don’t read too much into that. But I would have expected something this am on that test! Maybe my eyes deceive me but I hope that’s the start of something, I have a couple more FRER but I don’t want to blow through them all lol! Thanks to everyone for taking a peak!

@Suggerhoney I’m so sorry girl. It’s so hard emotionally, this TTC journey. Sending you a hug today. The stats are just the stats! They aren’t YOUR stats!

CD32, do these OPKs look like I'm near an LH surge? Could be either AF or my latest suspicion is I didn't O hence no period (I am coming off the mini pill after all) and I'm o'ing now.

IMG_20200706_101103920.jpg

Of course I texted a friend my pic and she said she thought she saw something. Thoughts, ladies? I thought I saw something initially but nothing concrete so I thought I must be crazy

View attachment 1084075

I see something hon but it just looks like the light grey line that Frer already have on tjem b4 I even test. Ive gone right off frer now because of this.

CD32, do these OPKs look like I'm near an LH surge? Could be either AF or my latest suspicion is I didn't O hence no period (I am coming off the mini pill after all) and I'm o'ing now.

View attachment 1084083

The bottom one looks close hon. I stopped my mini pill back in Feb and my cycles have been a bit all over the place since stopping it.
And also ovulation.
After I came off it I had a
24 day cycle
28 day cycle
26 day cycle (chemical pregnancy)
23 day cycel
30 day cycle.

With Ovulation
On days

Now on my 6th cycle and hoping they will be more regular now its been 6 months off the mini pill.
Was so hoping I wud of been pregnant by now.

I was on the mini pill 6 months and my period never stopped while I was on it, so annoying that it decided to stop now!!

Dru that bottom test looks nearly positive! Perhaps your body is out of whack and you’re gearing up to O?

Thank you ladies :flower: xx

Tdog I can see lines.....I hope this is your bfp coming in.... :D

Can I be put in for July 22nd?

I am on Clomid this cycle and hoping it helps me out this time. I ovulate on it just fine but haven't ovulated a good egg on it ever...lol...We are praying this time all the Ubiquinol, and vitamins help out. I am so spent at this point till I just told my hubby that its up to him if we do IVF. We still have more blood tests to come back to definitively say if we are even compatible genetically to have kiddos. We will know by the end of the month for sure.

Meanwhile, I think lots of you ladies are getting close testing time. Love staring at sticks!! FX for us!!

Alli, it's FMU and SMU too! I am glad we baby danced twice yesterday. :spermy:

Tdog!!!

GL, kwipeh!!

Welcome to ladies joining in, I hope this cycle is a good one. :dust:

I'm in high spirits if I am ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members