** July lucky testing thread **

9 dpo this morning and Bfn. Not surprising! Thought I saw a hint of something but I’m seeing things I’m sure! I didn’t get a positive til the evening of 10dpo with my daughter! And it was vvvvvvvvfl. Barely there!

have had what feels like af cramps this morning as well. It’s my daughters birthday so it’s a crazy day and my husband is driving me mad. Why can I manage to get two people ready and out the door on time and HE’S the one who makes us late??? I swear he has no concept of time, I’m so annoyed! I told him when we had to leave and yet still, late. Haha I’m very annoyed by this clearly! Men!

Ha ha this sounds like my man.... he would be late to his own funeral!! My biggest peeve with him is when I tell him that a taxi will be here in 5 mins, he waits until the taxi pulls up outside and then goes to the bathroom.... really?! Really?! Men eh?!

@tbfromlv
Girl, how badly do you want to fix your cycles? It takes a lot of discipline, especially at first, but I bet I can get you on track, if you want to try what I do! SERIOUSLY!!!

I have PCOS too, and it was so heartbreaking to watch other ladies with perfect 28 day cycles while my 54 day cycle just ended, with no "O". I really wish I knew then what I know now! My hormone levels are PERFECT now, and my cycles are consistently 29-32 days!

lol I would love to! I’ve tried many different things over the years and nothing has helped (except injectables during my IVF cycle! :haha:) I’m up for anything.

Hello all you lovely ladies, just another day in TTC/TWW paradise.

HA! Jk..

Staying busy here to keep my mind off being impatient. I’ve already done so many chores and errands and it’s only 1 pm here..jeez..

But I wanted to check in and catch up on the feed and what’s going on with you girls.. Sending some positivity and love and hope to everyone.

Well, I’m out ladies. Took a pregnancy test and BFN. And AF has turned heavy. I had a feeling I was out this month even though I used OPK’s for the first time this month. Going into TTC month #6 now...I’m a way I’m kind of glad AF showed up 3 days early so I don’t have to wait around. Just worried something is wrong with me (even though it took us over a year to conceive DD). :-( I’m 32 and though I know it can take a year for healthy couples I’m still feeling discouraged.

@tropicsgirl I am so sorry :(

@Suggerhoney it is so hard. I am so sorry. I’ve only just begun to use opks and watch CM and I already feel like I have to just pee on all the OPKs I own so they’ll be gone and I don’t have to think about them anymore. I know you will get your rainbow baby, Sugger.

I’m not sure what this is. Blue dye is tricky as we know but I see something. My eyes played tricks on in in person and it seems like I can only see it in certain lights but my phone camera picks it up! Hard to tell if there’s colour so I’m wondering if it’s an indent? The one I took this am I looked long and hard at but couldn’t see much, much fainter (if anything) than this test! Thoughts, ladies? I feel like it’s possibly an indent? But the progression from this AM makes me wonder!

181F97BC-0FF0-4AA2-9CC9-F23086A91974.jpeg

The upload ate the lines hahah! I’ll try another one but if not, ignore me ha!
Will take more cheapies and perhaps FRER tomorrow. I promised myself I would wait til 10dpo which is tomorrow!

8FF77F28-17A3-4FC2-BEEA-73F177FCA012.jpeg

Hi everyone! It’s been ages since I’ve been on here, but we are now ttc #4, this will be our first month. I’m ovulating next week so not quite in the TWW yet, and I’ll be testing on 22nd if no AF. That’s our wedding anniversary so would be pretty cool to see a bfp! Took 5-6 cycles to conceive our girls though so not holding out much hope this month.

@Alligator I can definitely see a shaded line, hopefully tomorrow you'll have some colour to it.

I have been fairly quiet on this thread and only make an appearance once and a while but I do read the thread often and catch up with what's happening with everyone. I am really sorry to hear some of you are having low days where you feel fed up. Its emotionally draining when you have to start another cycle only to go through the same feelings again.

As for me I am on my 4th / 5th cycle. I have forgotten and only started tracking 2 cycles ago. I work shifts which puts a lot of strain on my body, although I have health and fitness on my side things aren't really what I expected. I remember the days when you were told you'll fall pregnant if you held a boys hand ! If only it was that easy !

Congratulations to those who have had a BFP. Today I am 5DPO (CD 19) and I had a positive ovulation test CD 13.

Much love x

Reactions: nmv
@drudai I’m sorry. When is AF due?

@tdog I swear I’m seeing something! Happy birthday to your girl :)

@Deethehippy, how are you? What CD are you on?

@SY92, good luck! I’m right behind you. Got my pos OPK and dtd yesterday so here’s hoping.

@MrS. MaBrEy, happy bday to your boy! How are you?

@Jft1 - sounds promising!!

AFM just got this, dtd last night so here’s hoping...!

View attachment 1084027

That's a nice positive OPK...good luck eggie catching .....I really hope this is your month.:flower:

I'm on CD8 today..my ticker is running correct...first day of no blood...my AF's seem very extended since I've been older. I get a day or two of spotting to begin with and then heavy clots, flooding and pain like something from hell for two days and then I get a few days of watery blood until it dries up. Hope it's nothing wrong and just my age and normal changes. So today I am finally feeling back to normal and will order some OPK's tonight ready to start around day 13 (seem to ovulate CD 16-19)
I have been busy ...my second born daughter is 18 tomorrow and I've baked some cupcakes and we have a store bought chocolate cake too. Can't believe she is 18...she is my home birth feiry red head :)

Good luck to all those testing and testing soon.
I really hope AF shows up by morning Sugger :hugs:

The upload ate the lines hahah! I’ll try another one but if not, ignore me ha!
Will take more cheapies and perhaps FRER tomorrow. I promised myself I would wait til 10dpo which is tomorrow!

View attachment 1084038
I can see a line clearly but have been stung by blue dyes before. Fingers crossed for tomorrows tests :)

Thanks ladies I’m glad it’s not just my eyes but I’m not celebrating yet. Blue dye is nasty, sometimes. My last pregnancy I had vvvvfl on blue dye too, so we will see!
@MrsKatie i have FRER but I promised myself after my OPK mix up I would wait til 10 dpo (tomorrow) to use it as that’s when I got my first faint positive with my daughter! So we shall see. I’ll do my best to hold off til tomorrow morning! I’m excited and anxious as if it’s negative I know I’ll feel out! It’s weird to both want to test and count down to test time then be so nervous to do it!!

lol I would love to! I’ve tried many different things over the years and nothing has helped (except injectables during my IVF cycle! :haha:) I’m up for anything.

I see in your footnote that you have endometriosis, which I'm sure complicates things. I can say for a fact that this fixes the PCOS issue, but I don't know if it would help with the endo.

I struggled so much just trying to understand what was going wrong in my body and figure out how to correct it... if I can help someone else, I'm so happy to!!

Essentially, our PCO bodies don't process carbs well, especially sugar... as you probably already know. So the fertility drugs didn't help much. It was Metformin that finally gave me my rainbow baby. They give that to people with diabetes, so I wasn't as surprised when I read that they are now starting to consider PCOS to be type three diabetes!

Basically, I went on the Keto diet. I use to monitor it carefully until I figured out the right amount of carbs I needed to be eating for my body. After 3 months of eating this way, I got my hormone levels and blood sugar tested, and the doctor was shocked! On keto, I don't present as having PCOS at all! My levels were all perfect, and my cycles were regular!

I'm right here for you if you want to give it a try!! Just send me a private message and I can give you tips and recipes to start you off right!

Last edited:
Oh I swear by keto. Whole30 has saved my life too. I hope to combine the two cause whole30 makes me feel so amazing it’s like I’m on drugs haha, and the lower my carb intake the better I feel in general.

Reactions: nmv

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->