** July lucky testing thread **

I have no self control but my sister lost so much weight on Keto (and not starving herself!!) it was crazy. My friend (rest in peace) went keto after being diagnosed bone cancer and we contribute the extra time she had with us to the keto. The sugars we eat are sooo toxic...

Oh I swear by keto. Whole30 has saved my life too. I hope to combine the two cause whole30 makes me feel so amazing it’s like I’m on drugs haha, and the lower my carb intake the better I feel in general.

I'm right there with ya, @MrsKatie
Sugar really messes me up!

Thanks for the kindness ladies.
Its just so frustrating being in limbo. I'd rather AF just show so at least I'm on to a new cycle.
Still no sign. I'll be 17dpo tommorow and I've never gone that far without AF only when pregnant but im not pregnant. I'd be 4 weeks if I was and tests wud be very positive by now.
All I've had is EWCM but no blood at all. I had lower backache last night and felt for sure AF was coming but nothing.

@drudai ... I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, but I'm glad you got that extra time!

Sorry, @Suggerhoney ... that's so frustrating!!

:hug:for you both!

As for me, I'm 12dpo and just got another :bfn:... I'm definitely out.
Crap!!

I mean, how cool would it have been to get a BFP on a cycle that started on my birthday, when the only fertile day we could :sex: was on DH's birthday?!
Oh well... :shrug:

20200705_174147.jpg

@drudai yes I have been hearing a lot about cancer prevention and treatment by cutting out carbs and sugar. it's too bad it's so freakin' addictive. We give it to kids as a "treat" (I'm guilty of that too with my own kids!) cause they go ga ga for it but I just worry I'm getting them hooked young! I'm sorry you lost your friend.

@nmv ugh I'm so sorry for the bfn! Hopeful for your next cycle.

@Suggerhoney, I'm sorry that's crazy frustrating. Are you sure of your O date?

Reactions: nmv
@drudai ... I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, but I'm glad you got that extra time!

Sorry, @Suggerhoney ... that's so frustrating!!

:hug:for you both!

As for me, I'm 12dpo and just got another :bfn:... I'm definitely out.
Crap!!

I mean, how cool would it have been to get a BFP on a cycle that started on my birthday, when the only fertile day we could :sex: was on DH's birthday?!
Oh well... :shrug:

View attachment 1084043

Sorry hon about the BFN.

@drudai yes I have been hearing a lot about cancer prevention and treatment by cutting out carbs and sugar. it's too bad it's so freakin' addictive. We give it to kids as a "treat" (I'm guilty of that too with my own kids!) cause they go ga ga for it but I just worry I'm getting them hooked young! I'm sorry you lost your friend.

@nmv ugh I'm so sorry for the bfn! Hopeful for your next cycle.

@Suggerhoney, I'm sorry that's crazy frustrating. Are you sure of your O date?

Hi hon. Yeah I had O pain on CD12 13 and 14. Postive O test on day 13 and cervix was high soft open. Loads of ewcm so I'm pretty sure I O on day 14 like FF confirmed

all my OPKs after day 13 were negative and I carried on testing after just to be sure

I've heard good things about keto I really don't no where to start or if I had the will power :rofl: xx

@Alligator I definitely see that so excited for your next test xz

And for me cramping eased a bit so not as bad but I've been getting some sharp pains in both overies, also my fluff is like it sneezed and snot like cm so sorry TMI xx

Thanks for the kindness ladies.
Its just so frustrating being in limbo. I'd rather AF just show so at least I'm on to a new cycle.
Still no sign. I'll be 17dpo tommorow and I've never gone that far without AF only when pregnant but im not pregnant. I'd be 4 weeks if I was and tests wud be very positive by now.
All I've had is EWCM but no blood at all. I had lower backache last night and felt for sure AF was coming but nothing.

Sending warm thoughts your way!

I've heard good things about keto I really don't no where to start or if I had the will power :rofl:

I'll tell ya, the first three days are hard. You're breaking a for real addiction!
... but once you're in ketosis, you'd be surprised how quickly you get the hang of it, and how easy it can be to maintain!

Personally, I was surprised to find my sugar cravings nearly disappeared. I use Russell Stovers stevia sweetened chocolate when I want a sweet treat.

That stuff is taaaaastyyy! :p

Last edited:
I've lost 14 pounds this month on keto. It definitely works for us with pcos! It's easier to do it dirty style...with the artificial sweeteners etc. Keto halo top is life. I have chocolate cheesecake in the freezer now.

Yes! That’s why I want to combine with whole30 though... I love keto but I go all-out with everything I do in life haha so I go way overboard on dairy/keto treats/fake sugar and have all kinds of bloat and GI issues cause I don’t hold back. Takes WAY more willpower and energy and discipline for me to moderate than for me to just abstain altogether! So I’ve told myself if I don’t get my BFP this month I’ll go hardcore on the whole30 keto challenge just to focus on something else for a change. TTC is messing with my emotions a lot and I need to channel my energy elsewhere.

@tropicsgirl :hugs: :hugs: praying your next cycle brings you your BFP. And I'm sorry you were fighting with your mom. It sounds like it's a really stressful time for you right now. I hope you're able to get some time in the coming days to take for yourself :hugs:

@MrS. MaBrEy it's fun to be cycle buddies with someone in a similar boat! how far apart are your boys?

@SY92 fingers crossed for you!! sounds like you had great timing!

@MrsKatie wahoo for the positive OPK! Fingers crossed for you!

@Suggerhoney :hugs::hugs: totally understand if you need to step away. first priority is always taking care of your own mental and emotional well being. I'm sorry for the limbo...it's so hard

@drudai :hugs::hugs: praying that next cycle will be a better month

@Alligator happy birthday to your little one! i think I can see a line in the second upload, but it's hard to tell on the computer if there is color to it or not....can't wait to see your test tomorrow!!

@CamilaHope89 nice job on being so productive! i think my best days are always the ones where i actually get my list done (or at least make progress on it lol)

@doggylover welcome! I'm in the same boat...waiting to O in the next few days and hoping to test around the 20th/21st!

@_baby_no_2_ good luck this month!

@Deethehippy Happy birthday to your daughter! 18 comes SO fast. My kids are young but I have a lot of nieces and nephews and all but one are teenagers now. I feel like I blinked and they grew up! ugh, sorry about the long AF! In the last 6 months, mine has started to do the same thing (I'm 33). A few days of spotting, and then fast and furious for a couple days and then very slowly stop. I've heard from a lot of women that at 30 and again at 40 you have noticeable changes in your cycle

@nvm KMFX for you! I had late implanters and didn't get positives until 13DPO with them

@tdog sounds promising! And I don't think there is such a thing as tmi on these boards lol

AFM, still just sitting over here waiting for a positive OPK (CD13 today). This afternoon started having crazy bloating, sharp pains and the need to attack my DH lol. Tested this evening and it's ALMOST positive so I'm hopeful that tomorrow I'll get a positive. I looked back on old charts from a few years ago when I was tracking last and I ovulated CD15 on those so I think it will hold true for this month too. BD last night and hoping for tomorrow as well (we couldn't get away from the kids today and DH basically passed out once they were in bed after a rough night sleeping last night). If I can get a positive tomorrow and BD tomorrow night, I'll feel really great about our timing and then it's just up to nature! I can tell myself all I want that I won't test early....but that's a lie hehe. I'll start probably 7 or 8 dpo with cheapies

I’m exhausted ladies! A full day of 2nd birthday party fun. My daughter fell asleep in like 5 minutes too which is almost unheard of lately! She’s been taking ages. Such a sleepy girl! All partied out. We had a great day and she got so spoiled but as you mamas know going anywhere with a toddler is exhausting so I’m beat too! I hope I sleep well and don’t wake up too early anxious to test lol. Wouldn’t be the first time

why am I so nervous ladies?! This is crazy!

Well ladies I’m on CD 1 ... the witch got me :/

I’m exhausted ladies! A full day of 2nd birthday party fun. My daughter fell asleep in like 5 minutes too which is almost unheard of lately! She’s been taking ages. Such a sleepy girl! All partied out. We had a great day and she got so spoiled but as you mamas know going anywhere with a toddler is exhausting so I’m beat too! I hope I sleep well and don’t wake up too early anxious to test lol. Wouldn’t be the first time

why am I so nervous ladies?! This is crazy!

Happy birthday to your daughter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->