** July lucky testing thread **

Yes @tdog i think it’s a smidge darker!

@drudai I’m rusty too and I know LH fluctuates but I think for some women if they only test once a day they could miss a surge so I think it’s totally possible to have a short one and catch the tail end!

Think im going to step away now ladies. Im just finding it all to much and so upsetting.

Wow! So exciting to see those BFPs!

To those who haven't got one yet- I'm sorry and I know the frustration....

I'm currently 6 DPO, symptoms:
-Yesterday I felt like I was coming down with a cold, throat was sore, ears ached, sniffly....all gone today
--last night I was having tingling/prickling in just my right boob! Lol. Almost felt itchy.
I still nurse my 14 mo old, so who knows!
- Today I'm just feeling not great, just low energy, kinda nauseated...blah
- slight AF like cramps, no cm

I'm not testing till the day AF is due, 7/14. I tested really early last month and it ended up being a chemical. It's sooooo hard waiting to test!

Baby dust to everyone!! ❤️

Oh dear. Crossing fingers for you for next cycle. I’m 40 as well and I know how hard it can be. Hugging you.

Aww thanks hon. That means alot. It is so hard I dont think I can be on here anymore im just finding it to upsetting.
Thanks for being so kind. I really don't know if i shud stay or go. I just dont like the person im becoming its not good at all.

Wow! So exciting to see those BFPs!

To those who haven't got one yet- I'm sorry and I know the frustration....

I'm currently 6 DPO, symptoms:
-Yesterday I felt like I was coming down with a cold, throat was sore, ears ached, sniffly....all gone today
--last night I was having tingling/prickling in just my right boob! Lol. Almost felt itchy.
I still nurse my 14 mo old, so who knows!
- Today I'm just feeling not great, just low energy, kinda nauseated...blah
- slight AF like cramps, no cm

I'm not testing till the day AF is due, 7/14. I tested really early last month and it ended up being a chemical. It's sooooo hard waiting to test!

Baby dust to everyone!! ❤️

So sorry hon. I had a chemical back in April so my heart goes out to you

Aww thanks hon. That means alot. It is so hard I dont think I can be on here anymore im just finding it to upsetting.
Thanks for being so kind. I really don't know if i shud stay or go. I just dont like the person im becoming its not good at all.
Sugger I think you are being hard on yourself. Cd1 sucks! Take some time to be upset and angry. I bet once you get fertile signs you’ll feel excited again. I’ve got everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Think im going to step away now ladies. Im just finding it all to much and so upsetting.
Sometimes it can be really good to step back from BnB. :hugs: We'll be here when you're ready again.

@Suggerhoney youve got to put your mental health first! If you think a break will be good then definitely take one. Do something for you that makes you happy!

Sugger I think you are being hard on yourself. Cd1 sucks! Take some time to be upset and angry. I bet once you get fertile signs you’ll feel excited again. I’ve got everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Hey sweety thank you.

Sometimes it can be really good to step back from BnB. :hugs: We'll be here when you're ready again.
@Suggerhoney youve got to put your mental health first! If you think a break will be good then definitely take one. Do something for you that makes you happy!

Thanks ladies.
This may be all hormones talking. Ive just had a really rotten day. Ive cried and had a massive melt down at hubby. Very hormonal and ive not slept much last night so I'm.very tired physically and mentally.

If you need to step away do it for you mental health it's always good to take a break just remember babe you no where iam xxx

@Suggerhoney i hope you’re able to get a good rest. The hormones don’t help but a good night’s rest can do wonders for your outlook!

Suggerhoney, so sorry AF got you, take some time for yourself, it's ok to feel upset about it all, we will be here when you are ready to come back xx :hugs:

Bump288, 3girlies and LuvAllmyH sorry AF got you as well <3 FX for some August BFPs for you all!

@Deethehippy wow it's like you describe my AF to a T lol! I'm only 28 so it's not age related for me but I suspect endometriosis :-(

Updated 1st page, but I'm sure I've missed some, @_baby_no_2_ and @Cronkie121 so sorry but I can't find what dates you ladies wanted? When would you like to be put down for?

@tdog and @Alligator I am seeing your lines for sure! Fx for them to go nice and dark! [-o&lt;

AFM can't remember if I told you guys hubby finally got the go ahead for a sperm test, well he got the results back this week, and has low progressive motility, he will have a retest in 6 weeks. Anyone know if there's anything he can do to improve this? Even with those results his male Dr was like oh it's probably not you it's more likely your wife ](*,)

Anyhow we are both taking Maca for the last 6 or so weeks so hopefully that is helping him!

I am 10dpo today, about to test but already feeling out coz we only got to DTD once before O and it was only a few hours after sperm test, and then I ovulated way early on CD12 (usually CD 14-17) and also my temp dipped yesterday and rose today, which normally means it'll dip again tomorrow and AF will hit.

Suggerhoney, so sorry AF got you, take some time for yourself, it's ok to feel upset about it all, we will be here when you are ready to come back xx :hugs:

Bump288, 3girlies and LuvAllmyH sorry AF got you as well <3 FX for some August BFPs for you all!

@Deethehippy wow it's like you describe my AF to a T lol! I'm only 28 so it's not age related for me but I suspect endometriosis :-(

Updated 1st page, but I'm sure I've missed some, @_baby_no_2_ and @Cronkie121 so sorry but I can't find what dates you ladies wanted? When would you like to be put down for?

@tdog and @Alligator I am seeing your lines for sure! Fx for them to go nice and dark! [-o&lt;

AFM can't remember if I told you guys hubby finally got the go ahead for a sperm test, well he got the results back this week, and has low progressive motility, he will have a retest in 6 weeks. Anyone know if there's anything he can do to improve this? Even with those results his male Dr was like oh it's probably not you it's more likely your wife ](*,)

Anyhow we are both taking Maca for the last 6 or so weeks so hopefully that is helping him!

I am 10dpo today, about to test but already feeling out coz we only got to DTD once before O and it was only a few hours after sperm test, and then I ovulated way early on CD12 (usually CD 14-17) and also my temp dipped yesterday and rose today, which normally means it'll dip again tomorrow and AF will hit.
We always seem to have things in common Lightning...I have considered endo too because of the great pains I get around AF. I really hope it isn’t that for us both because it can hinder TTC. I hope that your AF does stay away and you get to test..good luck..you never know.

Luv: FX for your August cycle. I was so hoping the testing would stay dark but it was the hcg building up as it dissipated. It did that to me when I experienced one of my early losses. I am happy you are still about as it can wear you a bit. I feel really placid but I'm sure its me coming off of Clomid...lol...this stuff is rough on the body. When do you think you will ovulate?

Sugger: Take any kind of break you need. HUGS. I know I take mental breaks all the time. Some times I don't even let myself think about ttcing until literally 2 days before I know I should be ovulating. Once recent, I didn't even think of it till I was Oing. It was so nice not to be temping or peeing on anything though after Oing I immediately started peeing on everything..lol...hey, give yourself a break and do what you feel like doing until you are ready go at it again.

Tdog: I can see the line still. Especially on last pic. FX!!

Dee: I hope it isn't endo related too. I've always suspected it for myself but never had any findings on HSG, Saline test, or even a uterine biopsy.

Lighting: ConceptionXR is what my hubby takes. Its pricey but we do another test in a day to see how his swimmers have improved since being on the vitamins. Nothing crazy just select vitamins that are suppose to support sperm. I will post back and let you know the difference. FX you caught the eggy this cycle though!

Sorry if I forgot anyone, I didn' t get a chance to real all of the posts and my laptop battery is on the fritz.

FX and hugs just the same!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"