** July lucky testing thread **

Totally different topic, but has anyone started thinking names yet? I looooove choosing names, and we have the name for another little boy pretty much decided. It's only girl names that I cannot decide on (lack of experience? Haha).

@Lightning7 I defo see that line. Hope it gets darker for you. Looking forward to seeing more tests.

@tdog I knew it!! I knew it!! That digi looks sexy. Congratulations girl. H&H 9 months

Hugs to all that AF got.

AFM.... I'm hoping to get my peak OPK today/tomorrow so we can do our final AI for the month. I'm so excited about this month. I had a delivery of 50 HCG cheapies yesterday.... what have I done.... I blame @tdog shes given the testing bug :rofl:

@Lightning7 I defo see that line. Hope it gets darker for you. Looking forward to seeing more tests.

@tdog I knew it!! I knew it!! That digi looks sexy. Congratulations girl. H&H 9 months

Hugs to all that AF got.

AFM.... I'm hoping to get my peak OPK today/tomorrow so we can do our final AI for the month. I'm so excited about this month. I had a delivery of 50 HCG cheapies yesterday.... what have I done.... I blame @tdog shes given the testing bug :rofl:

:rofl: I no I'm a bad influence but you all love it :haha: I have literally everything crossed for you :dust: xx

Hugs to all that AF got.

You can never have too many cheapies. Wishing you lots of luck this cycle.

hi ladies just a quick one, if you use ovulation tests do you count 1dpo the day after your positive ?
goodluck to all
and congratulations on bfp
xxxxxx

6dpo and so eager for the weekend to hurry up to test but also not lol, sympton spottin a little, usually have really tender boobs around armpit and outer area, although this time alot less tender on the outer part and tenderness is more nipple area and breast feeling heavy some will kmow i used pre seed this month good luck everyone
xxxxxxxx

6dpo and so eager for the weekend to hurry up to test but also not lol, sympton spottin a little, usually have really tender boobs around armpit and outer area, although this time alot less tender on the outer part and tenderness is more nipple area and breast feeling heavy some will kmow i used pre seed this month good luck everyone
xxxxxxxx

Wishing you all the luck in the world lovely :flower: xxx

xxxxxxxx

We are DPO mates! I’m 6dpo today as well. My app says I can start testing from 10dpo but I tested yesterday and today. Stark whites, hehehe. Trying to see if I can hold off until 10dpo. Amen!

We are DPO mates! I’m 6dpo today as well. My app says I can start testing from 10dpo but I tested yesterday and today. Stark whites, hehehe. Trying to see if I can hold off until 10dpo. Amen!
im trying to hold out untill atleast 10 dpo !! think i only have 1 cheapie left unless i order some more today what cycle number are on ttc if you dont mind me asking im on cycle 13 xxx

hi ladies just a quick one, if you use ovulation tests do you count 1dpo the day after your positive ?
goodluck to all
and congratulations on bfp
xxxxxx

I always feel ovulation, so I say the day after I feel it. My opks also go lighter, so I'd say a day after positive is a good estimate

Ladies I don’t know what to make of this! CB test I see a line. It’s faint but there and has colour. BFN on FRER. That’s 3-4 nasty indents with blue dyes if it’s negative. Or a chemical? What the heck! 11dpo so I would expect something on FRER?

F8BECD39-C5ED-4D57-92E3-E95F10F6F1F0.jpeg E55BBC8A-9A65-4578-9E91-89E15CE6DD45.jpeg 826DC831-AEF3-41DA-BE36-8A00FB3077E2.jpeg

Congrats @tdog!
Sorry for af @drudai. It’s good to have closure and reset a cycle at least. That’s what I tell myself! Might see you in August. I have no clue at this point!!

Just wanted to drop in and say my mother in law had her kids when she was 38,39(day before her 40th) and 42.

I’ve just seen my sons teacher and she’s just announced her pregnancy. One of my twinnies just told her he wants a baby sister. I’ve told my husband I want him to get his sperm tested because we got pregnant so easy with the twins, my daughter was my first rainbow and we were NTNP with her.

im trying to hold out untill atleast 10 dpo !! think i only have 1 cheapie left unless i order some more today what cycle number are on ttc if you dont mind me asking im on cycle 13 xxx

Been trying on and off for about two years but not every single month. Sometimes I go several months without TTC. I’d say we’ve been consciously TTC for maybe 6 months? Yeah I’d say that.

Just wanted to drop in and say my mother in law had her kids when she was 38,39(day before her 40th) and 42.

I’ve just seen my sons teacher and she’s just announced her pregnancy. One of my twinnies just told her he wants a baby sister. I’ve told my husband I want him to get his sperm tested because we got pregnant so easy with the twins, my daughter was my first rainbow and we were NTNP with her.

Thank you for this. We are getting tested as well. My Estrogen test came back normal, and I did my progestoren test yesterday, waiting for results. My thyroid is ever so slightly underproductive but I’ll test again in a month. My SO will have his sperm tested in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->