** July lucky testing thread **

Ladies I tested and I swear I can see something! It's only faint but it's definitely a line! Can't really get a good photo of it though :shock: oh please please please let this be it [-o<[-o<[-o<

Photo is terrible but I uploaded it anyway!

20200707_103746.jpg

@FTale thanks! Hope his results are good for you guys! [-o<

@Deethehippy yes fingers crossed no endo for either of us! How did your scan go looking for cysts? Have you had that yet?

@ChibiLena welcome! I'll add you to the first page now :)

Can u please change my date to July 31st. It may change after ovulation and I may not be able to test untill August. My cycle was 30 days so if this is another 30 day cycle I won't be due AF untill 5th August.
Looks like you and I are right on track with each other ... here’s to us getting our bfps this cycle !!!!

Congrats to those with BFP's and hugs to those with BFN's.

It's very odd....but ever since I came off BC, I have hardly had any cramps with AF. But hey, I will NOT complain about that!

I am moving this month, so I am probably not going to take TTC too seriously. I will still use my OPK's though and I am guessing I will ovulate around July 23rd. But considering that we are moving and all (and we are living with my parents for a bit)...I doubt DH and will get in quality time together haha)!

My work's fitness classes have finally been able to open back up again and I am really wanting to try to work out and eat better to see if that will make a difference. I am not what I would consider "overweight" but I have gained over 20 lbs in the last year...so I am wanting to be healthier for a variety of reasons - but particularly for TTC.

Thanks ladies, hoping for a more obvious line tomorrow [-o< trying not to get my hopes up in case it's a dud test!

@tropicsgirl glad your cramps have stopped since coming off BC!

@tdog your tests look awesome for 10dpo! Congratulations! :dance:

@Lightning7 i see it!! Fx it gets darker.

@tdog love the digi! :happydance:

I tested this morning, 9dpo, BFN. I kind of thought it would be. Will test tonight and then tomorrow again.

Lovely tests! @tdog

I checked my test pictures from last time, and you couldn't see a proper line until 13/14dpo, so these look great to me!

Ladies I tested and I swear I can see something! It's only faint but it's definitely a line! Can't really get a good photo of it though :shock: oh please please please let this be it [-o<[-o<[-o<

Photo is terrible but I uploaded it anyway!

View attachment 1084117
I see that line Lightning.. I definitely have a good feeling for you..let’s hope that it gets much darker soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->