** July lucky testing thread **

Are you sure there's not a line on that frer? Maybe I've got bad line eye but I think I see something? Sorry if it's just my eyes
I don’t see it! I tried to convince myself there was a squinter but I can’t see it and I think my eyes deceive me. But it’s there on the blue dye! Right?!

I don't trust FRER no more. Remember when they changed the sticks and we were all hunting for the old designs? x Yeah I haven't believed in their sensitivity since!!

Okay you guys are making me question myself I swear I don’t see much (maybe a shadow that disappeared) but what’s wrong with my eyes? Why can’t I see it lol? Can someone high light where they see it or indent for me (if you have time?!!).

do you guys see it on CB too, though? I find that way more clear. For 11dpo I would expect a clearer positive but I suppose some people don’t get them til 13-14dpo!

Sorry about AF @drudai. I wish you so much luck for next time.

@Alligator I can see a line on the CB but not the FRER...I hope this could be the start of your BFP but I don't trust blue dyes.

AFM - I am on CD 10 and starting to get some watery CM so will start using the OPK's soon...did one with diluted pee today and it was very faint so I've got plenty of time. My left boob has been really painful last few days and I never get breast pain pre Ovulation so hope that is nothing to worry about.

Yes has colour but super faint and my boobs are so sore too xxx
Sore boobs sounds like a good sign...I want to see more tests lol If I can't pee on them myself I like to look at other peoples :)

I feel like I see something faint? I am in the same boat with blue dyed but can’t see much (others can? Lol) on FRER! Do you have any other tests?

I’m doing just what I said I wouldn’t do and spend a bunch of money on tests haha! It’s so hard not to!
Yes it’s super faint and thick... it’s awful isn’t it my boobs are super sore today too...how many days late are you

Yes it’s super faint and thick... it’s awful isn’t it my boobs are super sore today too...how many days late are you
Oh I'm not late yet hahah I'm 11dpo, AF is due on Saturday (maybe Friday but Saturday way more likely). What about you?

Oh I'm not late yet hahah I'm 11dpo, AF is due on Saturday (maybe Friday but Saturday way more likely). What about you?
I had light bleeding two days after expected period that was light I used two pads each three days I bled then I had some creamy discharge just abit thicker than milk and today my boobs are sore. I don’t no what to think xx

Ladies, I have line eyes.
Top 2 are fmu, can't see a thing, definite bfn's.
Bottom 2 are after a 3 hour hold. I don't know if I can see a shadow on the bottom test? I could see it at 10 minutes but couldn't get a picture.
Am I just going mad?

8B75A328-B416-4C79-82AE-C59CB8FA30B7.jpeg

Suggerhoney, so sorry AF got you, take some time for yourself, it's ok to feel upset about it all, we will be here when you are ready to come back xx :hugs:

Bump288, 3girlies and LuvAllmyH sorry AF got you as well <3 FX for some August BFPs for you all!

@Deethehippy wow it's like you describe my AF to a T lol! I'm only 28 so it's not age related for me but I suspect endometriosis :-(

Updated 1st page, but I'm sure I've missed some, @_baby_no_2_ and @Cronkie121 so sorry but I can't find what dates you ladies wanted? When would you like to be put down for?

@tdog and @Alligator I am seeing your lines for sure! Fx for them to go nice and dark! [-o&lt;

AFM can't remember if I told you guys hubby finally got the go ahead for a sperm test, well he got the results back this week, and has low progressive motility, he will have a retest in 6 weeks. Anyone know if there's anything he can do to improve this? Even with those results his male Dr was like oh it's probably not you it's more likely your wife ](*,)

Anyhow we are both taking Maca for the last 6 or so weeks so hopefully that is helping him!

I am 10dpo today, about to test but already feeling out coz we only got to DTD once before O and it was only a few hours after sperm test, and then I ovulated way early on CD12 (usually CD 14-17) and also my temp dipped yesterday and rose today, which normally means it'll dip again tomorrow and AF will hit.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Please put me down for July 17th!:dust:

@Jft1 Oh goodness, I feel like something catches my eye but I don't know, nothing strong for me. How many dpo? If you see something IRL it's possible!

I looked at the FRER again (I sent it to my best friend as well) and I think I see what you guys see. For 11dpo I would expect stronger lines but I guess stranger things have happened? I don't want to trust it's real and be disappointed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->