** July lucky testing thread **

Luv, beautiful!

could I have July 20? Just to get myself on the list... I’m sure I’ll have to change my testing date since my cycles are ridiculous(42 days, then 25 last cycle, so who knows for this one) and my LP has been crazy short (8ish days)... I have begun night weaning and lots of vitamin C and b6/b12... so I hope it’ll lengthen. Not much hope in general for this cycle and if it doesn’t happen this cycle I think we’ll avoid for a while since my little sister will start TTC her first and I don’t want to take any attention from her by having the same due date, ha! Even though she assured me it would be no issue and only bring her more joy... but she’s the best so of course she’d say that.

good luck everyone!!

Thank you all! I’m having some issues with my ob office. I don’t think they would do bloods or listen to me so I’m gonna just keep testing. It is what it is at this point no matter what.
I’m looking forward to seeing so many bfps this month!!!!

What does Letrozole do? Wishing you lots of good luck this cycle.

Basically letrozole suppresses estrogen production. For someone like me who is anovulatory on my own it basically prevents my hormones from stopping growth on my eggs. So for 5 days I take it and if blocks the estrogen on those days allowing growth. I don't ovulate at all without it but I ovulate with it. The traditional use for it is in cancer treatment, but a cancer patient would take it all the time instead of just those 5 cycle days.

It's different from clomid because clomid just blocks the receptors vs letrozole actually inhibits the production. . I can ovulate on either medication, but I feel better and have less side effects with letrozole.

Hi ladies
I'm not well I've got a stomach sickness bug.
But just thought I wud update u all that I'm 100% out.
Boob pain has gone and i did another first response today and it was negative.

AF will be here on Saturday and then it's on to month 4 of trying.
3rd month of trying after the chemical.
We did get pregnant on the 3rd month of trying with our last chemical so maybe that will happen again.
Prob wont be on here much tbh because I'm wont be in the 2ww now for ages.
I wont testing untill the end of July.

Good luck to those that are waiting to test hope this is ure month.

Congratulations to all the ladies in June/July that got there BFPs.

Sorry to those who got AF.

Not in a very good head space at the moment. Feeling very very disappointed. But oh well it is what it is.

Good luck ladies. Thanks for all ure help over the last few months.
Keeping everything fixed for all of u still trying.
Hopfully July will be our month:dust:

Hello, coming back from a long hiatus for #3 ttc and hoping to join...

I tested today with a 2 hour hold with a cheapie, BFN. Probably test again with a full 4 hour hold. I have one FRER I'm holding onto until after AF is late. I wasn't tracking well, but I should be about 13 dpo.

Luv

Ure tests look great so much darker. Really progression. I think this is a new pregnancy.
Ure chart looks good to.
Fixed for you hon

Hello, coming back from a long hiatus for #3 ttc and hoping to join...

I tested today with a 2 hour hold with a cheapie, BFN. Probably test again with a full 4 hour hold. I have one FRER I'm holding onto until after AF is late. I wasn't tracking well, but I should be about 13 dpo.

Good luck hon. I'm 12DPO and tested negative today on first response. I did get a faint line yesterday but nothing today.
My temp has dropped for the last 4 days so I know I'm out.
But good luck to you

Basically letrozole suppresses estrogen production. For someone like me who is anovulatory on my own it basically prevents my hormones from stopping growth on my eggs. So for 5 days I take it and if blocks the estrogen on those days allowing growth. I don't ovulate at all without it but I ovulate with it. The traditional use for it is in cancer treatment, but a cancer patient would take it all the time instead of just those 5 cycle days.

It's different from clomid because clomid just blocks the receptors vs letrozole actually inhibits the production. . I can ovulate on either medication, but I feel better and have less side effects with letrozole.
Thank you for explaining it for me. I hope you don't suffer headaches this time and I hope this will be your lucky cycle.

@drudai i remember you from TTC my daughter! Nice to see you here!

I’m 5dpo today, cramping mostly gone but feeling a bit bloated/gassy/tired. Not sure what was up with 4dpo cramping as it seems too early for anything but very interesting i felt it with my daughter’s pregnancy too! Feeling up and down, like convinced we did it this cycle and I’m pregnant then very doubtful and not wanting to get excited. Went to a play date this morning with my toddler and a couple close friends i spent my maternity leave with and had so much fun. It was so fun to see them all again as things slowly open up. The kiddos had such fun and my my 2 (almost!) year old fell asleep in 5 mins for her nap haha always good. It’s Canada day here so a holiday off work which is always nice!

Also feeling a bit tired and emotional. Watching a medical show on Netflix and a woman gave birth and I burst into tears lol!

@drudai i remember you from TTC my daughter! Nice to see you here!

I’m 5dpo today, cramping mostly gone but feeling a bit bloated/gassy/tired. Not sure what was up with 4dpo cramping as it seems too early for anything but very interesting i felt it with my daughter’s pregnancy too! Feeling up and down, like convinced we did it this cycle and I’m pregnant then very doubtful and not wanting to get excited. Went to a play date this morning with my toddler and a couple close friends i spent my maternity leave with and had so much fun. It was so fun to see them all again as things slowly open up. The kiddos had such fun and my my 2 (almost!) year old fell asleep in 5 mins for her nap haha always good. It’s Canada day here so a holiday off work which is always nice!

Also feeling a bit tired and emotional. Watching a medical show on Netflix and a woman gave birth and I burst into tears lol!

I had that cramping with my chemical hon. It started at 4dpo and my boobs were tender. I had bad lower backache to. Then at 6dpo it all vanished.
The sore boobs came back at 8dpo and then I neasea from 10dpo. It ended in a chemical for me but hopfully this is a sign for u .
I've had cramps and backache with this cycle to which strated at 3dpo.
Sore boobs and lots of cramping, shrap pain pains in my right and left overy from 8 to 11dpo.
But I'm not pregnant.

Progesterone can cause sore boobs and cramps after ovulation. But the key is if it all stays or wears off.

Hopfully this is a good sign for u tho.

I have had sore boobs and bachache and cramps from 8dpo, sore boobs is a classic pregnancy symptom for me because they dont get sore b4 AF. But the soreness has worn off now and BFN at 12dpo.
It's so frustrating this ttc.

Still feeling unwell ladies I've now got a fever if 38.1c I feel horrible stupid bug.

Sorry to all the other ladies getting BFNs I know it absolutely sucks.

I had that cramping with my chemical hon. It started at 4dpo and my boobs were tender. I had bad lower backache to. Then at 6dpo it all vanished.
The sore boobs came back at 8dpo and then I neasea from 10dpo. It ended in a chemical for me but hopfully this is a sign for u .
I've had cramps and backache with this cycle to which strated at 3dpo.
Sore boobs and lots of cramping, shrap pain pains in my right and left overy from 8 to 11dpo.
But I'm not pregnant.

Progesterone can cause sore boobs and cramps after ovulation. But the key is if it all stays or wears off.

Hopfully this is a good sign for u tho.

I have had sore boobs and bachache and cramps from 8dpo, sore boobs is a classic pregnancy symptom for me because they dont get sore b4 AF. But the soreness has worn off now and BFN at 12dpo.
It's so frustrating this ttc.
Oh goodness our bodies are so weird! I remember with my daughter my boobs didn’t hurt at all until like 5 weeks pregnant! With my miscarriage they hurt from the start!

Oh goodness our bodies are so weird! I remember with my daughter my boobs didn’t hurt at all until like 5 weeks pregnant! With my miscarriage they hurt from the start!

Our bodies really know how to throw us of.
It's so annoying.
With my son I had weird pulling sensations around 4dpo but didnt notice that with my chemical or this cycle. I did have mild period cramps around 3dpo
Had it again yesterday felt like AF was coming but she isnt due until Saturday or sunday at the latest.

I always get sore boobs about a week b4 AF is due if I'm pregnant. I had with my very early Misscarige back in april. But then at 13dpo all my symptoms vanished.
Keeping everything crossed for you.
Have u been trying for long?
As soon as AF is here and then ovulation we wud of been trying for 4 months, 6 if I count the time we were NTNP.
It's so frustrating.
I'm 40 and I'm really worried its much age that's affecting me, we fell with our son within 1 month of trying and I thought this time wud be similar but nope,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->