** July lucky testing thread **

Would you mind taking a look at my tests today
From top to bottom
9am smu
2pm 2 hr hold
4 pm 2 hr hold
7.15pm 3hr hold

maybe my 2 pm and 4pm were too diluted?
Hoping fmu or smu tomorrow will be better. Sorry hard to get proper photo and uploading degrades it

A068C984-A6CD-4902-8C22-CACFD9BC633D.jpeg

Yey I love the sweety fox ones there the ones I recommended 100% the best ics I've used :) xx

Afm ladies more tests for you yes I no I should stop but I like seeing progression and them lines getting darker :haha: the light blue handle ones are the sweety fox ones xx

View attachment 1084526 View attachment 1084527

Those lines!! :cloud9:

From top to bottom
9am smu
2pm 2 hr hold
4 pm 2 hr hold
7.15pm 3hr hold

Hoping fmu or smu tomorrow will be better. Sorry hard to get proper photo and uploading degrades it

View attachment 1084529

I can see all of those, yes maybe the 2/4pm ones were more diluted but otherwise looks very positive!

Hi everyone!
Sorry I’ve been quiet - we had a chemical pregnancy last month with positive hpts and then bleeding so felt quite gutted. We were away on holiday last week and feeling refreshed and ready now! This is our last month trying until January 2021 so keeping everything crossed. I got a chakra meditation stone and Woman’s Essence Bush flower drops whilst I was away and for the first time in the last 4 months of trying, I have EWCM! So excited as had never seen it before so hoping it’s a good sign.

Congrats to everyone for the BFPs - I absolutely love seeing all the tests and feeling so excited for you all!
Big hugs to the BFNs! It’s so hard!

My OPK today is showing my surge so hoping we can catch it this month! We have DTD every day the past week except yesterday. I’m guessing I’ll ovulate tomorrow based on surge so will aim to DTD tonight, maybe tomorrow morning but definitely lots this weekend as DS and DD are away to grandparents for the first time in 20 weeks!!! \\:D/

keeping everything crossed for everyone [-o<

1CFC40DF-854A-49A7-B2D5-123CAB17DBAC.jpeg

Sorry ive been missing for the last 2 weeks, was feeeling really let down by my body not ovulating. After CD 33 i decided to stop doing OPK’s and just listen to by body. Anyway i took one today on CD 42!!!! And think i finally got my positive OPK however as usual the one step is negative thank god for wondfo. Feeling completely out as im ovulating super late but hey ho at least it happened hey. Sending lots of baby dust to you all
Xxxx
:dust::dust::dust:
78D3A151-72F3-40AA-853F-C33CA5B27522.jpeg

That's crazy I didnt realise some tests dont pick up the surge! Mine arrived today but not due to ovulate for a few days at least so will carry on testing.

Ovulating late didnt affect me with my 3rd baby I ovulated on day 56 & fell pregnant so good luck.

SY92 - I am good thanks. How are you doing? Any more tests for us to see? :)
I am Glad you are well hon! Got my fingers crossed this is your month!
just seen ur post about holding off buying more tests, thats probably a good idea haha but POAS addiction is reaaaaal haha so no one would blame you at alll!!! Hehe xx

Haha yeah I took my last one yesterday morning i’ll include that one (& it was darker than the day before lol (& I’ve more coming today Ooooopsie lol) x

5C5C93F0-85A1-4F38-A334-D7D7EF94CE1C.jpeg

From top to bottom
9am smu
2pm 2 hr hold
4 pm 2 hr hold
7.15pm 3hr hold

View attachment 1084529

I see it on all of those!

Hi everyone!
Sorry I’ve been quiet - we had a chemical pregnancy last month with positive hpts and then bleeding so felt quite gutted. We were away on holiday last week and feeling refreshed and ready now! This is our last month trying until January 2021 so keeping everything crossed. I got a chakra meditation stone and Woman’s Essence Bush flower drops whilst I was away and for the first time in the last 4 months of trying, I have EWCM! So excited as had never seen it before so hoping it’s a good sign.

Congrats to everyone for the BFPs - I absolutely love seeing all the tests and feeling so excited for you all!
Big hugs to the BFNs! It’s so hard!

My OPK today is showing my surge so hoping we can catch it this month! We have DTD every day the past week except yesterday. I’m guessing I’ll ovulate tomorrow based on surge so will aim to DTD tonight, maybe tomorrow morning but definitely lots this weekend as DS and DD are away to grandparents for the first time in 20 weeks!!! \\:D/

keeping everything crossed for everyone [-o<

View attachment 1084530

whoa that’s a great positive opk!!

Sorry ive been missing for the last 2 weeks, was feeeling really let down by my body not ovulating. After CD 33 i decided to stop doing OPK’s and just listen to by body. Anyway i took one today on CD 42!!!! And think i finally got my positive OPK however as usual the one step is negative thank god for wondfo. Feeling completely out as im ovulating super late but hey ho at least it happened hey. Sending lots of baby dust to you all
Xxxx
:dust::dust::dust:
View attachment 1084532

isn’t that so weird how different they are? I have green handle ones and makes me worry they won’t be working either. Your blue one looks great!

From top to bottom
9am smu
2pm 2 hr hold
4 pm 2 hr hold
7.15pm 3hr hold

View attachment 1084529

I see them! FX they get darker for you lovely :)

I am Glad you are well hon! Got my fingers crossed this is your month!
just seen ur post about holding off buying more tests, thats probably a good idea haha but POAS addiction is reaaaaal haha so no one would blame you at alll!!! Hehe xx

Haha yeah I took my last one yesterday morning i’ll include that one (& it was darker than the day before lol (& I’ve more coming today Ooooopsie lol) x

View attachment 1084534

great line! Congrats!

Afm: after an almost positive opk yesterday lunch time my evening one was very faint and today’s is not near positive. I give up this cycle. I dunno wtf is happening and I’m fed up with it.

great line! Congrats!

Afm: after an almost positive opk yesterday lunch time my evening one was very faint and today’s is not near positive. I give up this cycle. I dunno wtf is happening and I’m fed up with it.
Thankyou hun! Im still in shock tbh. I don’t believe its actually happened for me this month!
We didnt do anything at all differently which is crazy lol
(been spotting old brown blood the last 2 days so I am a bit weary of getting excited to soon)

Aw no way, Im sure they will darken up soon hun! Keep positive ( no pun intended hehe) xx

That's crazy I didnt realise some tests dont pick up the surge! Mine arrived today but not due to ovulate for a few days at least so will carry on testing.

Ovulating late didnt affect me with my 3rd baby I ovulated on day 56 & fell pregnant so good luck.

to be honest i think its a bad batch never had issues before but this was a new batch and in different packaging and the lines have been so faint since using them so didnt have any confidence in them so i ordered the Wondfo which seem to be working great xxx

Thats's awesome! I reckon we have some twin pregnancies on the horizon from this group :rofl:
Ohhh my lord Dee!!! nooo hahaha!
i will need buy an extra large out for the back garden at this rate if it is twins hahaha oh my xx

So shocked that its changed so quickly haha!
I still dont really feel pregnant though which is baffling.. my boobs are little tingly but nothing out the ordinary which is crazy haha x
Thank you all for the kind congrats!

I will still hang around in here if thats okay with you ladies <3 x

So shocked that its changed so quickly haha!
I still dont really feel pregnant though which is baffling.. my boobs are little tingly but nothing out the ordinary which is crazy haha x
Thank you all for the kind congrats!

I will still hang around in here if thats okay with you ladies <3 x

I still hang around here as I love seeing everyone getting their BFPs, these are always lovely threads! Congratulations to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->