** July lucky testing thread **

@SY92 Congrats!!! Super happy for you!

AFM, 14 DPO and 16 days past trigger. Feeling a little less hopeful this morning. Last night had very mild cramping which i took as a good sign, but this morning I am having cramps that are much more AF-like and my temp dropped :(. She's due tomorrow and I am all too familiar with the feeling of her arrival 8-[

Temp per FF is still above the coverline, but I am also using the femometer app and it puts this morning's temp right at the coverline. I've read that FF uses a different method to determine the coverline. Still not out yet, I guess. If :witch: doesn't show tomorrow morning I'll be calling the office to schedule a blood test. Can't believe I actually lasted this long without POAS once!

Capture2.JPG

@Cronkie121 that is really fantastic willpower - tell me your ways! hahah!

@SY92 amazing lines, congrats!

@tdog when's your EDD? So exciting!

Sorry to anyone I've missed - I'm a bit worried about @Suggerhoney who hasn't checked in, I hope she's doing ok!

AFM CD5 and I think this will be the last day of AF. Yesterday was very light and I suspect today will be as well. Fx! I think I'll start OPKs tomorrow or Saturday, just once a day per the premom app saying to do one a day, just to get a baseline! At 10dpo I'll start twice a day :) I have loads, I accidentally ordered two 50 packs instead of one last month LOL. I used all the pregnancy tests that came in one (20) of the packs though so I will probably need to buy a few more. I don't know if we can get that sweety fox brand in Canada but I will take a look!

Sorry to anyone I've missed - I'm a bit worried about @Suggerhoney who hasn't checked in, I hope she's doing ok!

AFM CD5 and I think this will be the last day of AF. Yesterday was very light and I suspect today will be as well. Fx! I think I'll start OPKs tomorrow or Saturday, just once a day per the premom app saying to do one a day, just to get a baseline! At 10dpo I'll start twice a day :) I have loads, I accidentally ordered two 50 packs instead of one last month LOL. I used all the pregnancy tests that came in one (20) of the packs though so I will probably need to buy a few more. I don't know if we can get that sweety fox brand in Canada but I will take a look!

I think 20th March xx

Well now I'm worried about my ic opk's :shrug:
I had the darkest opk I'd had for a long time yesterday evening but still not positive. So I got really excited that ov was finally coming, but since then all the lines haven't been as good.
So bored of this! Just want to ov!
Maybe I should try some of these wondfos...?

I am sooo overjoyed to see some positive tests going on :happydance:congratulations to everyone with positives!
Who was it who mentioned they don't feel pregnant at all? I can't look back on the phone haha. But very normal! Hcg isn't high enough to cause symptoms usually at this stage. I'm sure they will hit you like a train soon enough haha.

[

i was wondering the same about @Suggerhoney !! Xx

@SY92 I meant to ask when is your EDD as well? So exciting!

I went for a run this morning before starting my work day and I feel bagged. I have another busy day ahead (mostly just admin type stuff that is easy but time consuming and boring) so I am procrastinating getting that started LOL! I also have to run an errand this morning or perhaps on my lunch break, my daughter is starting to potty train and I bought a potty off a mom who never used it (their child preferred the big potty lol). We have one already but it's a pain to move it upstairs and downstairs for her bath and what not so I'm buying this one - I think their kiddo used it once then refused so it's basically new (and sanitized) for super cheap! I love thirfting.

@SY92 oh my gosh such beautiful lines!!

I love it when people stick around after BFPs. It's gotta bring us all luck, right??

10dpo (estimating, assuming I O'd the day after pos opk) and stark white BFNs but at least AF still is not here. The day is young so she could still show today but at least that's 2 extra days tacked on my luteal phase compared to the last several months. I did successfully night wean (well, I don't nurse him now between about 10pm and 4/5am... so I count that as a success) and up b6/b12 and vitamin c so something helped!

Anyone else get a BFN (like stark stark no squinter BFN) at 10dpo and still be pregnant? Dumb question cause I know I certainly have, but I've also never used OPKs while TTC before so I can only estimate very very roughly my DPO when I've had BFPs in the past.

Sending love to all and I'll catch up with everyone better soon!

I’m so nervous that if I do get a pos hpt that I may lose the baby, I have so much wrong with my body.. lol I’m a mess! I have PCOS so I needed letrozole, I also have low progesterone after O, so starting Friday I start my progesterone supplement. I also found out I have hypothyroidism so now I’m also on thyroid medication to help stabilize it. Hopefully all this combined will help me get pregnant and keep the baby healthy, I’m just so nervous I’ve never been pregnant before and O was either yesterday or is today. I’m so nervous!

I always stick around even if I'm out for the month - I like to see how all my pals are doing (which I hope no one minds, I don't think they do). I'm sorry for AF arriving but fx for you this next cycle and as you start to reach out for fertility help!

Same here, and I still am sticking around to see how you all are doing. I'm hoping to see my friends pop up with some BFPs!!!!

Well, my fertility office called and asked me to take a HPT even though I was waiting until tomorrow (day of expected period). I took two and they are both clearly negative :( very bummed to say the least.

Expecting to see the witch tomorrow and move on to the next month of trying. Thinking I may go one more month medicated with the trigger and timed intercourse, then think about IUI.

Congrats to all the BFPs this month!! And continuing crossing my fingers for everyone else still in the dreaded TWW!

@SY92 amazing line and digital!!! I’m so happy for you! And it’s giving me all the excitement for when (if) I get my bfp!

Oh I'm sorry @Cronkie121. Those negatives are such a punch to the gut <3

@MrsKatie I'm sorry about the BFN! Are you using ICs? With my daughter I tested negative on FRER the morning of 10dpo and by 5pm had the very faintest of lines (I tested only because I was going to a friends place and wanted to have some wine LOL). The next morning it was still faint but darker. I didn't get a positive on an IC until like 12-13dpo though (faint again too, my FRER was quite obvious then). If I hadn't tested early with FRER I wouldn't have known until later, basically a day before AF was due! So you aren't out yet, and the extension of the luteal phase is super promising to me!! Crossing fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->