** July lucky testing thread **

Hey ladies, so I’m on CD1 now. Will be talking to the GP tomorrow about my progesterone tests. I wonder what they found. Hm.

Anyway, crossing my fingers for the next stage of our journey, which will be assisted. We won’t stop trying by ourselves though, until we have definite treatment dates and stuff.

Wish us luck please! And good luck to you all! I’ll still be popping into this thread if y’all don’t mind. I love it here. You are all very warm and encouraging, and I wish you all the outcomes that you want. Much love!

Yes definitely still pop in here!! Wishing you all luck with the next stage :flower:

Cd 11, Negative IC barely a line. 2 days till OV is predicted. We DTD in the early hours (this is normal for us as I have insomnia) DH is at work tonight so I’ll have to wait for him to get home to dtd again

Hey ladies, so I’m on CD1 now. Will be talking to the GP tomorrow about my progesterone tests. I wonder what they found. Hm.

Anyway, crossing my fingers for the next stage of our journey, which will be assisted. We won’t stop trying by ourselves though, until we have definite treatment dates and stuff.

Wish us luck please! And good luck to you all! I’ll still be popping into this thread if y’all don’t mind. I love it here. You are all very warm and encouraging, and I wish you all the outcomes that you want. Much love!

good luck! I’m no stranger to the assisted world so if you have any questions.. I probably have some answers :) and of course this group is so supportive!

Dear everyone,
I have read through so much of this thread while I've been waiting haha. I'm hoping I'll be able to join in now, it's a bit of a long story :roll:

So I've had two babies myself, both born at home in water. My only risk factor is a high bmi and I'll only change my birth plan if something else is wrong.

I'm now waiting to TTC for my first surrogate baby, who I will be carrying for the most wonderful parents to be, it will be their first child, my intended mother (IM) had childhood cancer and can't carry or produce eggs :-(
We will be doing insemination at home with your basic syringe and intended father's (IF's) sperm. So basically TTC like anyone else.

I came off medication about 4.5 months ago which wouldn't be safe to be pregnant with and effects my hormones. So for all this time I have been peeing on sticks and waiting for my cycles to come back.
In the last week I've started having a flashing smiley on the purple clearblue tests, lots of cramps/pain/pinching in the womb/ovaries/cervix areas. I had a day of some ewcm but haven't had any the last couple of days.

Tonight I got the darkest opk I've had by far so I'm praying ovulation is coming and we can TTC this month. I would have to get my blood taken before insems, I have the form ready to quickly run and get them done as soon as I think ov is coming.

So that's where we're at. Hopefully I'll only have to send such a long explanation once haha, thanks for reading and hope it's okay for me to tag along.

:dust:

Dear everyone,
I have read through so much of this thread while I've been waiting haha. I'm hoping I'll be able to join in now, it's a bit of a long story :roll:

So I've had two babies myself, both born at home in water. My only risk factor is a high bmi and I'll only change my birth plan if something else is wrong.

I'm now waiting to TTC for my first surrogate baby, who I will be carrying for the most wonderful parents to be, it will be their first child, my intended mother (IM) had childhood cancer and can't carry or produce eggs :-(
We will be doing insemination at home with your basic syringe and intended father's (IF's) sperm. So basically TTC like anyone else.

I came off medication about 4.5 months ago which wouldn't be safe to be pregnant with and effects my hormones. So for all this time I have been peeing on sticks and waiting for my cycles to come back.
In the last week I've started having a flashing smiley on the purple clearblue tests, lots of cramps/pain/pinching in the womb/ovaries/cervix areas. I had a day of some ewcm but haven't had any the last couple of days.

Tonight I got the darkest opk I've had by far so I'm praying ovulation is coming and we can TTC this month. I would have to get my blood taken before insems, I have the form ready to quickly run and get them done as soon as I think ov is coming.

So that's where we're at. Hopefully I'll only have to send such a long explanation once haha, thanks for reading and hope it's okay for me to tag along.

Wow that is so generous of you - what a gift to give another family <3

Dear everyone,

You just brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful gift you are hoping to give this couple! I am wishing you all the best luck!! Of course you are welcome, just are still TTC!

Dear everyone,

Welcome, that is lovely thing you are doing for that couple. I take my hat off to you and wish you luck

Dear everyone,

what an incredible lady you are! I hope the journey to pregnancy is quick for you all, and their baby is in their arms soon

Aww thank you, it just feels normal to me now!

I had the darker opk and now the other two I've done this evening are lighter again ](*,) I feel like I'm going crazy :( I just want to try at least, could be months before we actually conceive!

Wishing everyone luck, I see there are lots of tww and people ov'ing going on:happydance:

Lightning I was so sad to read about your loss

Dear everyone,

Hello and welcome. :hi:
I really admire what you are going to do and wish you lots of luck with the TTC. I always wondered about being a surrogate myself but I am too old now and on my own TTC mission.
Surrogacy is the most wonderful gift you could ever give a couple and I would love to hear all about your journey.

Ok ladies I’m 4dpo and already so impatient lol why?? I feel like I used to be able to get at least to 7dpo before I became impatient and was getting the urge to test. I’m a teacher so I’m on summer break right now so I don’t even have work occupying my mind! I do thankfully have this active 17 month old running my ragged! TTC is tough

Ok ladies I’m 4dpo and already so impatient lol why?? I feel like I used to be able to get at least to 7dpo before I became impatient and was getting the urge to test. I’m a teacher so I’m on summer break right now so I don’t even have work occupying my mind! I do thankfully have this active 17 month old running my ragged! TTC is tough
I was the same way! It's crazy and makes no sense since you just know it'll be negative!

Pretty sure O today or tonight! Positive OPK, we are BDing tonight. Not sure if the positive OPK is from the trigger shot or actual O?

Dear everyone,

You, lady, are amazing!

Hey ladies, so the doc called with the news about my progesterone. All is well, she says. Same with oestrogen which we checked two weeks ago ish. But my thyroid is borderline under-active. Apparently that might be the problem. We are getting it checked one more time before proceeding for assisted, just in case. So fingers crossed as usual. And thanks for your kind words, everyone.

Hey ladies, so the doc called with the news about my progesterone. All is well, she says. Same with oestrogen which we checked two weeks ago ish. But my thyroid is borderline under-active. Apparently that might be the problem. We are getting it checked one more time before proceeding for assisted, just in case. So fingers crossed as usual. And thanks for your kind words, everyone.

Wishing you luck!

So I did another blue dye this morning with smu and it came up darker than last night straight away!
However I did an frer and the line came up white at first then slight pink but hard to get on pictures.

Not sure what to think , are frer not as reliable now?

9038D78C-8996-4015-B760-579FC1C84CEF.jpeg 7BE28AA1-E77F-4D47-A20D-51F29EB0557B.jpeg

So I did another blue dye this morning with smu and it came up darker than last night straight away!
However I did an frer and the line came up white at first then slight pink but hard to get on pictures.

Not sure what to think , are frer not as reliable now?

View attachment 1084516 View attachment 1084517

Sorry if it looks grey just the camera but it’s blue irl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"