** July lucky testing thread **

I
Pretty sure O today or tonight! Positive OPK, we are BDing tonight. Not sure if the positive OPK is from the trigger shot or actual O?
It will 100% show positive because of the trigger shot. But Ovulation is imminent anyway because of the shot so.. it doesn’t matter haha just BD and catch those eggs!

Hey ladies, so the doc called with the news about my progesterone. All is well, she says. Same with oestrogen which we checked two weeks ago ish. But my thyroid is borderline under-active. Apparently that might be the problem. We are getting it checked one more time before proceeding for assisted, just in case. So fingers crossed as usual. And thanks for your kind words, everyone.

I had that same issue. I hope you get it corrected soon!

@ehjmorris I see those lines, fingers crossed for you.

AFM 7DPO and started testing... bfn of course. Here they are for you all to look at, as we love to look tests :rofl:

Good luck to everyone waiting to test and sorry for the BFNs and AFs.

20200716_072813.jpg

Dear everyone,
I have read through so much of this thread while I've been waiting haha. I'm hoping I'll be able to join in now, it's a bit of a long story :roll:

So I've had two babies myself, both born at home in water. My only risk factor is a high bmi and I'll only change my birth plan if something else is wrong.

I'm now waiting to TTC for my first surrogate baby, who I will be carrying for the most wonderful parents to be, it will be their first child, my intended mother (IM) had childhood cancer and can't carry or produce eggs :-(
We will be doing insemination at home with your basic syringe and intended father's (IF's) sperm. So basically TTC like anyone else.

I came off medication about 4.5 months ago which wouldn't be safe to be pregnant with and effects my hormones. So for all this time I have been peeing on sticks and waiting for my cycles to come back.
In the last week I've started having a flashing smiley on the purple clearblue tests, lots of cramps/pain/pinching in the womb/ovaries/cervix areas. I had a day of some ewcm but haven't had any the last couple of days.

Tonight I got the darkest opk I've had by far so I'm praying ovulation is coming and we can TTC this month. I would have to get my blood taken before insems, I have the form ready to quickly run and get them done as soon as I think ov is coming.

So that's where we're at. Hopefully I'll only have to send such a long explanation once haha, thanks for reading and hope it's okay for me to tag along.

:dust:

Hi!! I read your post on your other thread, you are amazing! I really hope you get your pos opk soon, it’s such a nightmare waiting for that to turn positive - good luck! X

Ok ladies I’m 4dpo and already so impatient lol why?? I feel like I used to be able to get at least to 7dpo before I became impatient and was getting the urge to test. I’m a teacher so I’m on summer break right now so I don’t even have work occupying my mind! I do thankfully have this active 17 month old running my ragged! TTC is tough

Right with you! I’m only 3dpo and don’t know what to do with myself, just want to fast forward to at least 7dpo when it sounds slightly less crazy to poas :D

Pretty sure O today or tonight! Positive OPK, we are BDing tonight. Not sure if the positive OPK is from the trigger shot or actual O?

Good luck!!

So I did another blue dye this morning with smu and it came up darker than last night straight away!
However I did an frer and the line came up white at first then slight pink but hard to get on pictures.

Not sure what to think , are frer not as reliable now?

View attachment 1084516 View attachment 1084517

Looks positive!!! How exciting!! What dpo are you? Hopefully the frer gets darker for you tomorrow :dance:

AFM

I am officially in the tww again! ff gave me my solid crosshairs this morning and I’m 3dpo. So, time for me to lose my mind again :headspin: I have a load of IC waiting to go, and going to get some of those sweety fox ones that were mentioned on here. You know, just to make sure :winkwink:

Good luck everyone! :dust:

Ok ladies I’m 4dpo and already so impatient lol why?? I feel like I used to be able to get at least to 7dpo before I became impatient and was getting the urge to test. I’m a teacher so I’m on summer break right now so I don’t even have work occupying my mind! I do thankfully have this active 17 month old running my ragged! TTC is tough

Good luck! :)

I think I’m having a chemical
Test tonight is lighter than the very first one I took yesterday.
It’s doesn’t make any sense I feel pregnant!

I think I’m having a chemical
Test tonight is lighter than the very first one I took yesterday.
It’s doesn’t make any sense I feel pregnant!
Could you have used more diluted pee? As long as you are not bleeding hopefully the tests will darken again. Good luck.

I’m 2 DPO today (FF puts me at 3 but I’m going by physical signs too) and have zero pregnancy tests in the house! I will order some in the next day or so and hopefully they arrive after 6 DPO to stop me acting like a crazy fool.
Been having a lot of low pressure recently and needing to pee more, not sure if it’s the fibroids or maybe a UTI. If it continues I’ll try to get my pee checked for infection. Don’t want to use antibiotics in the TWW though if I can help it..not sure which ones are safe.

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Hi!! I read your post on your other thread, you are amazing! I really hope you get your pos opk soon, it’s such a nightmare waiting for that to turn positive - good luck! X

Right with you! I’m only 3dpo and don’t know what to do with myself, just want to fast forward to at least 7dpo when it sounds slightly less crazy to poas :D

Good luck!!

Looks positive!!! How exciting!! What dpo are you? Hopefully the frer gets darker for you tomorrow :dance:

AFM

I am officially in the tww again! ff gave me my solid crosshairs this morning and I’m 3dpo. So, time for me to lose my mind again :headspin: I have a load of IC waiting to go, and going to get some of those sweety fox ones that were mentioned on here. You know, just to make sure :winkwink:

Good luck everyone! :dust:

Yey I love the sweety fox ones there the ones I recommended 100% the best ics I've used :) xx

Afm ladies more tests for you yes I no I should stop but I like seeing progression and them lines getting darker :haha: the light blue handle ones are the sweety fox ones xx

IMG_20200716_061731.jpg IMG_20200716_064117.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"