** July lucky testing thread **

I'm sorry Ehjmorris I'm surprised, your first test looked positive! I'd say chemical for sure. So sorry x

AFM - still flashing on the purple clearblues, a week today I've been flashy!
However tonight the lines on opks are developing more quickly and seem a tiny bit darker than they have been. I've also started getting some more discharge. My cervix is high high.
If it carries on looking promising I'll get my hormone levels tested tomorrow :?[-o<

Got to try and time it so I can get results AND my intended parents can still get to me in time for a good chance ](*,)

@Suggerhoney I bet you O'd CD10 - I think that's a good day! You got some good BD in <3 fx!

I really hope so hon. Im hoping FF will confirm day 10 to. My sence of smell is strong and cm smells sweet I can smell it even with my trousers on and i feel tired.
I'll have just wait and see what FF says.
Shes a bit of a strange doctor the one i spoke to she told us to put a tiny bit of sugger in Tommies bottles when he was newborn and had colic and reflux. Where as the health visitor told me not to do that.
So im not sure if i can trust the doctors advice but at least I've got the ball rolling and if no pregnnacy after 6 months I can have some tests done. Im really hoping it doesn't come to that tho.
Where I wud go wud be the same waitng room with all the pregnant womon and i dont think i cud handle that esp if there is something wrong. I wud have to sit there in a waiting room worrying I may have fertility problems surrounded by pregnant women:sad1:

Ah so pleased to see an update from you :hugs:
I think you’ve o’d on cd10 which is absolutely fine, don’t google any more about early ov especially as your Dr has told you it’s ok too!

FX for you!!

Thanks hon. Im worried about my temp tho. It shot up on day 9:shrug:

Sugger - that all sounds quite positive information from the doctor and hopefully if you O'ed around CD10 you stand a really good chance this cycle. I have never heard advice to rest around implantation but it stands to reason and I might try that too now. I want you to get your BFP so much..I'm rooting for you x

MrsKatie - Lots of ladies get a positive later on...I really hope that could be the case for you and some lines will come up soon. It's great that your luteal phase is longer this cycle.

Feeling a bit down about my whole situation today. Don't like to moan but it seems everything's against me at my age and now I have fibroids to add to the mix. Maybe my chemical was because the egg couldn't implant on the fibroids/lumpy uterus?
I also have lots of pressure still low down and need to pee more often..still not sure if i have a UTI or not but it is a bit better than yesterday.
Have no enthusiasm to symptom spot or buy pregnancy tests yet..just feel like it's hopeless even hoping.
I hope after a nights sleep I will be a bit more optimistic tomorrow.

Dee Dee im rooting for u so bad hon. U know where I am hon ok if u ever need to talk or rant im here hon. U are in my prayers.

Thanks ladies for your help looking at my tests but AF just arrived. Or possible early miscarriage not sure. TMI heavy and clots which is not normal for me.

wishing you all the best!

Oh sweetheart I am so sorry. Thats what happened to me with my 2 chemicals in April and last cycle. My period was real heavy and painful and I passed lots of clots and some big ones which I know is not normol for me.
Rest up sweety sending u lots of hugs :hugs:

forgot to add that the receptionist at the doctors said 'I wonder if ure going through the change,

That was it I was in tears.
Now worrying if that is what is going on.
I really hope not. My mum didn't go through menopause until she was in her 50s. Im only 40.
Something else to worry about now.

Biggest bugs to everyone going through the emotional mill at the moment. TTCreally takes its toll on us mentally. Dont feel bad about moaning/saying how you feel, that's what we are all here for, to support each other
:hug:

forgot to add that the receptionist at the doctors said 'I wonder if ure going through the change,

I really hope not. My mum didn't go through menopause until she was in her 50s. Im only 40.

Omg how dare she. Dont listen to people like that

I can't believe she would say that! It's definitely unlikely and she's not a doctor she should keep her mouth shut!

I remember when I had my miscarriage I had to go to the early pregnancy loss clinic which was in the hospital and the same check in as the high risk pregnancy clinic (this is where I went with my daughter when I was pregnant). it was tough seeing all those pregnant ladies!

How rude of her! That is not her place at all to be giving comments like that :x:hugs:

awww thank u ladies. Yeah it really uspett me.
Shes no doctor and im sure she didn't mean to upsett me but I think she maybe shud of thought first b4 saying it.
She said it in such a curious way to like.

Hmmmm im wondering if ure going through the change.

I got off the phone and just burst into tears.

*waves*. I've missed like...40 pages of thread. I'll do my best to catch up and keep up!

I went on vacation and didn't check the boards.

My opk is flashy today and my cervix is soft, open, and high. Hoping for the best. Thinking I'll ovulate tomorrow or Saturday based on my chart and symptoms.

Dee I fell pregnant with a huge cyst in my womb 7cm-9cm it was slightly uncomfortable at first but pregnancy hormones actually shrunk the cyst so it was gone by 13 weeks. So try not to worry about that :hugs:

I've woke up with a sore throat, probably snored or something :haha: I'm just waiting for my opk to get darker, I only have 20 tests so I'm doing 2 a day. Hopefully I dont run out.

Morning everyone! Keeping everything crossed for you all [-o&lt;

My OPK is showing peak still today so hoping having the weekend to ourselves child-free will really help! I’ve got quite a lot of cramp like pain just above my pant line and all on the left/lower back - is that ovulation pain? I have no idea! Haha

658ADA8A-3E92-4275-BE68-EC9C8061EC85.jpg

Thank you everyone for you kind words and encouragement, it’s appreciated. I was tired yesterday and I’ve never been good on no sleep.
FF created that cross thing this morning that confirms I ovulated in the day I thought I did so today I am 3 DPO. Seems like an eternity until testing but hopefully it goes quickly and I’ll order some pee sticks today I think.

3girlies - I hope you detect your peak soon and thank you for giving me hope about the lumps.
How is everyone else doing?

I get ovulation pain perthlady & it sounds like what you have so go catch that eggy!! Good luck!

Dee we all have rubbish days where we feel down, hope you are feeling better today. When will you start testing? I'm terrible I test even before I've ovulated just incase :rofl: I'm hoping I ovulate on monday that would make it cd15, since my mc I've seemed to gain a week but we will see. Opk is still negative obvs

I get ovulation pain perthlady & it sounds like what you have so go catch that eggy!! Good luck!

Dee we all have rubbish days where we feel down, hope you are feeling better today. When will you start testing? I'm terrible I test even before I've ovulated just incase :rofl: I'm hoping I ovulate on monday that would make it cd15, since my mc I've seemed to gain a week but we will see. Opk is still negative obvs

thank you! I’ve never really had it or noticed before - it didn’t last particularly long and seems to have eased now but I feel quite bloated today too! Kids go away to grandparents today for the weekend so hopefully later today/tonight and then tomorrow morning gives us a good chance :neutral::neutral::neutral:

Yes thank you, I feel much better today again :)
I will probably start testing as soon as my tests turn up to be honest so we will see when that is...Amazon said next Wednesday (8DPO) but usually they over estimate and things turn up quicker. I have been known to test at like 2DPO before and even once I started bleeding because you 'just never know' right?

Haha I test all the time. Part of the fun is going cross eyed looking for a line isnt it :haha:

Hi all! I've been off the last few days to give myself a break from thinking about TTC. Wanted to hop back on though to check in! I don't think I'll be able to respond to everyone like I usually do but will start reading to catch up here!

8dpo for me today. Tested yesterday because I needed to pee on something lol. Obviously negative but got it out of my system :) Migraine started last night and woke up with it again today. I used to get them consistently 5 days before my period (the first indicator with my boys was a lack of a migraine). But my cycles have changed a lot in the last year and I've only had 1 month in the last 12 with them. So I don't know what to think of it now, if it's a good sign or just having another migraine month and the witch will be here in 5 days. I wish our bodies would give us clear signs and not all the ambiguity!

Temping question for you guys. I took my temp today when I first work up. It was a pretty big dip (implantation??) and wanted to double check the reading. Immediately, without getting out of bed, moving covers etc I took it again...big difference so took it a 3rd time. All 3 readings were within 4 minutes of each other. 97.35, 97.7, 97.66.....what do I do with these?! I averaged it out to 97.57 and input that but not sure if there was a better solution? Help!

I'll hop on throughout the day as I can to start reading though!

Last edited:
Hi all! I've been off the last few days to give myself a break from thinking about TTC. Wanted to hop back on though to check in! I don't think I'll be able to respond to everyone like I usually do but will start reading to catch up here!

8dpo for me today. Tested yesterday because I needed to pee on something lol. Obviously negative but got it out of my system :) Migraine started last night and woke up with it again today. I used to get them consistently 5 days before my period (the first indicator with my
boys was a lack of a migraine). But my cycles have changed a lot in the last year and I've only had 1 month in the last 12 with them. So I don't know what to think of it now, if it's a good sign or just having another migraine month and the witch will be here in 5 days. I wish our bodies would give us clear signs and not all the ambiguity!

Temping question for you guys. I took my temp today when I first work up. It was a pretty big dip (implantation??) and wanted to double check the reading. Immediately, without getting out of bed, moving covers etc I took it again...big difference so took it a 3rd time. All 3 readings were within 4 minutes of each other. 97.35, 96.7, 97.66.....what do I do with these?! I averaged it out to 97.57 and input that but not sure if there was a better solution? Help!

I'll hop on throughout the day as I can to start reading though!

Oh that is a big difference on your temp - but they say to only take it once / only accept the first reading. I know it’s tempting to check again but I’d put the first one in and see what happens tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->