** July lucky testing thread **

I cant do temping anymore because I seizure so it wouldnt be accurate. I used to love temping though. Was always spot on for me. The month I fell pregnant with my little boy I had a free upgrade on ff & it predicted pregnancy the day before my bfp at 10dpo, i was amazed lol

Hi all! I've been off the last few days to give myself a break from thinking about TTC. Wanted to hop back on though to check in! I don't think I'll be able to respond to everyone like I usually do but will start reading to catch up here!

8dpo for me today. Tested yesterday because I needed to pee on something lol. Obviously negative but got it out of my system :) Migraine started last night and woke up with it again today. I used to get them consistently 5 days before my period (the first indicator with my
boys was a lack of a migraine). But my cycles have changed a lot in the last year and I've only had 1 month in the last 12 with them. So I don't know what to think of it now, if it's a good sign or just having another migraine month and the witch will be here in 5 days. I wish our bodies would give us clear signs and not all the ambiguity!

Temping question for you guys. I took my temp today when I first work up. It was a pretty big dip (implantation??) and wanted to double check the reading. Immediately, without getting out of bed, moving covers etc I took it again...big difference so took it a 3rd time. All 3 readings were within 4 minutes of each other. 97.35, 96.7, 97.66.....what do I do with these?! I averaged it out to 97.57 and input that but not sure if there was a better solution? Help!

I'll hop on throughout the day as I can to start reading though!

Do you temp orally or vaginally? If orally, and if you do 3 in a row, go with the 2nd or 3rd. Your thermometer could Be cooler, you could have also had your mouth open before you woke so it may not be as accurate. No matter what temp I get, I always test at least twice in a row for that reason.

hi ladies. FF has not confirmed O and had 4 days of raised temps.
The ferometer App has me down as 2dpo with O on CD10.
Im on CD12 now.
Still no O pain which is very unusual for me.
Cm is milky white.
Im so scared FF will confirm O on CD9.
20200717_144141.jpg 20200717_144102.jpg

Had some very mild pain in my left overy earlier but its gone now.

I dont know where im at or whats going on. I normally get Ovulation pain but ive had nothing.
Im wondering if my body tried to O but failed.

6 dpo today. Yesterday I wanted to test so bad.. then I thought to myself, when I did IVF, we didn’t even transfer until day 5 because of embryo development and it being scientifically impossible to implant that early lol. So that helped my TTC mind :haha:

@SY92 I know I'm late to the party, but big congratulations hun!! So excited for you!

@MrsKatie With my youngest, i had a negative with FMU at 10dpo and a vvvvvf line late at night. It wasn't until 11dpo that I could actually see enough of a faint line to not think I was crazy. FRER didn't give me a positive until 13dpo. Definitely possible to have negatives that turn positive late.

@tbfromlv I'm temping orally. I tend to believe the 2nd and 3rd temp more than the first since they are closer together.....but I want it to be the first since that would be a really good dip LOL. I made a note on FF with all the temps and will just leave it at the average. If I wind up getting a BFP with no noticeable implantation dip, then I'll change it back to the first....and if I don't get a BFP, then it doesn't really matter and will move on haha. Sidenote- I saw you're in MO now...so am I! Originally from the STL area but moved to the KC area for college and have been here for like ...15...years now next month :shock::shock: I think I just realized how old I'm getting :haha:

Thank you everyone for your help with the temping!

So sorry to everyone that AF has gotten...praying that next cycle is the one!! Sounds like in the next few days there will be lots of us testing...praying for lots of BFPs!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

I cant do temping anymore because I seizure so it wouldnt be accurate. I used to love temping though. Was always spot on for me. The month I fell pregnant with my little boy I had a free upgrade on ff & it predicted pregnancy the day before my bfp at 10dpo, i was amazed lol

I have never thought about seizures impacting temperatures. I don't recommend their customer service or app. But as a device ovusense might work well for you. It takes your temp vaginally every 5 minutes through the night and gives you the average in the mornings. I have erratic sleep (husband on nights half the time, so I stay up late and sleep late when he is home and go to bed early and get up early when he's working) and I've been able to temp with it. Might be worth considering :shrug:

6 dpo today. Yesterday I wanted to test so bad.. then I thought to myself, when I did IVF, we didn’t even transfer until day 5 because of embryo development and it being scientifically impossible to implant that early lol. So that helped my TTC mind :haha:

Good luck hon

@SY92 I know I'm late to the party, but big congratulations hun!! So excited for you!

@MrsKatie With my youngest, i had a negative with FMU at 10dpo and a vvvvvf line late at night. It wasn't until 11dpo that I could actually see enough of a faint line to not think I was crazy. FRER didn't give me a positive until 13dpo. Definitely possible to have negatives that turn positive late.

@tbfromlv I'm temping orally. I tend to believe the 2nd and 3rd temp more than the first since they are closer together.....but I want it to be the first since that would be a really good dip LOL. I made a note on FF with all the temps and will just leave it at the average. If I wind up getting a BFP with no noticeable implantation dip, then I'll change it back to the first....and if I don't get a BFP, then it doesn't really matter and will move on haha. Sidenote- I saw you're in MO now...so am I! Originally from the STL area but moved to the KC area for college and have been here for like ...15...years now next month :shock::shock: I think I just realized how old I'm getting :haha:

Thank you everyone for your help with the temping!

So sorry to everyone that AF has gotten...praying that next cycle is the one!! Sounds like in the next few days there will be lots of us testing...praying for lots of BFPs!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good luck hon.

I have never thought about seizures impacting temperatures. I don't recommend their customer service or app. But as a device ovusense might work well for you. It takes your temp vaginally every 5 minutes through the night and gives you the average in the mornings. I have erratic sleep (husband on nights half the time, so I stay up late and sleep late when he is home and go to bed early and get up early when he's working) and I've been able to temp with it. Might be worth considering :shrug:

How are you doing sweety?

@Suggerhoney that is the most absurd thing, you're not going through menopause at 40! I can't even believe health care workers can be so insensitive when they work with people all day every day... you'd think they'd become sensitive and compassionate over time, and of course many do, but others seem to just get jaded and angry at the world. Sorry that happened.

@kksy9b, thanks so much, I am 11dpo now and stark white bfn so probably just waiting for AF at this point.

I meant to catch up with everyone but now have to run, but as I said above starkest of shiny white BFNs this morning at 11dpo so I feel pretty much out. I know it's a good thing my LP has lengthened so much, it was coming at 8dpo and now today (only 8am so still plenty of time haha) it's not here yet so that's at least 3 extra days which is great, but man that stupid BFN stings. Feeling so down today, I can see why some women who TTC for long enough with no luck just say F it and get their tubes tied, this process is the only way but my god it's not good for your mind is it

Good luck ladies!

@Suggerhoney that is the most absurd thing, you're not going through menopause at 40! I can't even believe health care workers can be so insensitive when they work with people all day every day... you'd think they'd become sensitive and compassionate over time, and of course many do, but others seem to just get jaded and angry at the world. Sorry that happened.

@kksy9b, thanks so much, I am 11dpo now and stark white bfn so probably just waiting for AF at this point.

I meant to catch up with everyone but now have to run, but as I said above starkest of shiny white BFNs this morning at 11dpo so I feel pretty much out. I know it's a good thing my LP has lengthened so much, it was coming at 8dpo and now today (only 8am so still plenty of time haha) it's not here yet so that's at least 3 extra days which is great, but man that stupid BFN stings. Feeling so down today, I can see why some women who TTC for long enough with no luck just say F it and get their tubes tied, this process is the only way but my god it's not good for your mind is it

Good luck ladies!

Thank you hon.

@MrsKatie I'm sorry for the negative! It sucks! There's still time and your LP lengthening is super positive. I know it's hard to focus on positives when you're feeling so down.

CD6 and the countdown to O is on!! I O'd last cycle CD15 but FF predicts CD17? I think it'll be CD15ish so 9 more days to go haha feels like an eternity! Hopefully it goes by fast. I think I'll start OPKs today to get a baseline, once a day. I have loads of tests anyway. Hubby and I BD this am just to get the month started well haha. I also find I have to keep him happy and BDing not only in the fertile window so he doesn't feel like (his words) 'a breeder' lol. Men!

We booked a weekend away next weekend and our toddler will be staying with my parents! I'm excited but nervous, it'll be in the fertile window - We leave Friday and come back Monday and I think I'll O Sunday/Monday/Tuesday so that's good timing! Will be annoying to temp and test when away but it might be nice too not to obsess over it like I do sitting at home.

Hello lovelies, hope you’re all ok!!

after my blazing positive OPK yesterday we BD last night and used pre-seed for the first time. Tested again today and another positive but not as dark as yesterday will try and fit in another BD tonight but i have a 5:30am alarm for work tomorrow so will see how awake i am :D

trying to remain positive but considering im on CD 42 and only just ovulating cant help feeling like im already out and just feeling really overwhelmed by it all :( x

after my blazing positive OPK yesterday we BD last night and used pre-seed for the first time. Tested again today and another positive but not as dark as yesterday will try and fit in another BD tonight but i have a 5:30am alarm for work tomorrow so will see how awake i am :D

trying to remain positive but considering im on CD 42 and only just ovulating cant help feeling like im already out and just feeling really overwhelmed by it all :( x

:hugs:

my first time using preseed I conceived my eldest! I always use it when TTC now. Good luck!

We used preseed to conceive my daughter as well - I plan to buy some next week as we head into my fertile period!

I used pre-seed this cycle (but then I used it last cycle as well) Hoping it'll work it's magic for some of us!

Bfn. I'm guessing my frer from tuesday was just a dodgy test. Cd60 today ](*,)

We used preseed to conceive my daughter as well - I plan to buy some next week as we head into my fertile period!
Enjoy your weekend away - two guesses what you spend your time doing lol No but seriously..have a great relaxing time away.

Been getting this line for 6 days now. I'm CD21 and havent ovulated later than CD21 in a year Had a stressful couple of weeks so hopefully it's just that. Really annoyed though as if I ovualte tomorrow we have extremely good chances of conceiving cos we have had a few days to spend together for once!

It's just typical bad timing as always. Yikes.

Hoping I get a positive tomorrow....for my sanity if anything!

This is a Wondfo test so test line should go darker than control line for a positive. I at least love that I only use this brand now knowing how clear cut the results are!

20200717_184629.jpg

@Alligator wow what great timing for a getaway!! Have a wonderful time :) Sounds like you will. Where are you going?

@Marriedlaydee good luck with BD timing!

I want to use pressed but I am too freaked out by the fact that it contains parabens. I think there are other kinds without them but none with reviews as good.

I am surly and down today, also still super dry and I always get a ton of CM when pregnant so this is pretty typical PMS for me. I am definitely grateful for the much-lengthened LP, and trying to focus on that. Just wish I could snap out of my sour mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->