** July lucky testing thread **

@Alligator wow what great timing for a getaway!! Have a wonderful time :) Sounds like you will. Where are you going?

@Marriedlaydee good luck with BD timing!

I want to use pressed but I am too freaked out by the fact that it contains parabens. I think there are other kinds without them but none with reviews as good.

I am surly and down today, also still super dry and I always get a ton of CM when pregnant so this is pretty typical PMS for me. I am definitely grateful for the much-lengthened LP, and trying to focus on that. Just wish I could snap out of my sour mood.

What do parabens do then MrsKatie? You have me worried now, I am pretty much chemical free.

My OV date keeps changing. Still haven’t had a positive OPK. Still BDing every other day (the husband thinks it’s a special occasion) I’m 31 in 2 weeks and I’d love to get my BFP for then.

@Alligator wow what great timing for a getaway!! Have a wonderful time :) Sounds like you will. Where are you going?

@Marriedlaydee good luck with BD timing!

I want to use pressed but I am too freaked out by the fact that it contains parabens. I think there are other kinds without them but none with reviews as good.

I am surly and down today, also still super dry and I always get a ton of CM when pregnant so this is pretty typical PMS for me. I am definitely grateful for the much-lengthened LP, and trying to focus on that. Just wish I could snap out of my sour mood.

Thanks girl! We are going to Jasper (not sure if you're familiar with the Canadian rockies at all? It's a mountain town - near to the Columbia icefields glacier, lots of beautiful scenery and lakes and of course mountains. It's about a 4.5-5 hour drive from where we live and I haven't been in ages!

@Deethehippy hehehe! Right? Hopefully it works well this month with the getaway!

@SY92 I know I'm late to the party, but big congratulations hun!! So excited for you!

@MrsKatie With my youngest, i had a negative with FMU at 10dpo and a vvvvvf line late at night. It wasn't until 11dpo that I could actually see enough of a faint line to not think I was crazy. FRER didn't give me a positive until 13dpo. Definitely possible to have negatives that turn positive late.

@tbfromlv I'm temping orally. I tend to believe the 2nd and 3rd temp more than the first since they are closer together.....but I want it to be the first since that would be a really good dip LOL. I made a note on FF with all the temps and will just leave it at the average. If I wind up getting a BFP with no noticeable implantation dip, then I'll change it back to the first....and if I don't get a BFP, then it doesn't really matter and will move on haha. Sidenote- I saw you're in MO now...so am I! Originally from the STL area but moved to the KC area for college and have been here for like ...15...years now next month :shock::shock: I think I just realized how old I'm getting :haha:

Thank you everyone for your help with the temping!

So sorry to everyone that AF has gotten...praying that next cycle is the one!! Sounds like in the next few days there will be lots of us testing...praying for lots of BFPs!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

aww thank you hun!! <3

praying you get your bfp lovely x

My OV date keeps changing. Still haven’t had a positive OPK. Still BDing every other day (the husband thinks it’s a special occasion) I’m 31 in 2 weeks and I’d love to get my BFP for then.

Same. CD60. Still not sure if I've ovulated #-o I'll be 29 on the 29th :lol: good luck xx

@Alligator, I have heard of Jasper! Have you ever had a kid-free getaway together? The first time we had a kid-free hotel night after our first was born (about a month before she turned 2) was basically the best time of my entire life. You appreciate that time together like you just couldn't before kids!

@Deethehippy oh gosh I'm sorry, I should've thought that through before posting. As soon as I posted that I realized how thoughtless it was. Listen, this is such a complicated issue and there is so much nuance, so the first thing i'll say is no matter what you're fine and haven't done damage. Parabens (like so many chemicals) are cumulative and the issues arise with multiple exposures every day over years, not just from time to time. My biggest issue is that they are endocrine disruptors and have been linked to reproductive issues and breast cancer. I get really horrified when they put them in stuff like Johnson&Johnson baby wash, and stuff that's supposed to be so "gentle" for babies. But again, it's all about repeated and cumulative exposure. Like if you have parabens in your shampoo and conditioner and your face wash and your sunscreen and your lipstick and your body lotion and you use all those things daily for years, you might encounter an issue. But once a month in ONE product like pressed? You're FINE. Bodies have very effective systems for detox, and they can handle small doses of yucky chemicals. Don't let my neurosis freak you out! It's led me down a nasty road before, and I'm sorry to have put that on you. If it helps, I was SO CAREFUL about NO CHEMICAL EXPOSURE whatsoever with my first... and then found out when she was a couple years old that she'd been sleeping like 15-18 hours a day on the world's most toxic mattress. Like the worst toxic off-gasser on the market. I lost my mind and had to see a therapist haha. She's almost 9 now and obviously FINE. You and your kids will be too.

@Alligator, I have heard of Jasper! Have you ever had a kid-free getaway together? The first time we had a kid-free hotel night after our first was born (about a month before she turned 2) was basically the best time of my entire life. You appreciate that time together like you just couldn't before kids!

@Deethehippy oh gosh I'm sorry, I should've thought that through before posting. As soon as I posted that I realized how thoughtless it was. Listen, this is such a complicated issue and there is so much nuance, so the first thing i'll say is no matter what you're fine and haven't done damage. Parabens (like so many chemicals) are cumulative and the issues arise with multiple exposures every day over years, not just from time to time. My biggest issue is that they are endocrine disruptors and have been linked to reproductive issues and breast cancer. I get really horrified when they put them in stuff like Johnson&Johnson baby wash, and stuff that's supposed to be so "gentle" for babies. But again, it's all about repeated and cumulative exposure. Like if you have parabens in your shampoo and conditioner and your face wash and your sunscreen and your lipstick and your body lotion and you use all those things daily for years, you might encounter an issue. But once a month in ONE product like pressed? You're FINE. Bodies have very effective systems for detox, and they can handle small doses of yucky chemicals. Don't let my neurosis freak you out! It's led me down a nasty road before, and I'm sorry to have put that on you. If it helps, I was SO CAREFUL about NO CHEMICAL EXPOSURE whatsoever with my first... and then found out when she was a couple years old that she'd been sleeping like 15-18 hours a day on the world's most toxic mattress. Like the worst toxic off-gasser on the market. I lost my mind and had to see a therapist haha. She's almost 9 now and obviously FINE. You and your kids will be too.
It's ok..you have not put anything on me..like I said I hate all chemicals already and I am actually surprised that I didn't check the ingredients..I just naively assumed that something used on intimate parts for conception would be ok.
Hopefully I will get a BFP and won't need to use it again but if I don't I might have to reconsider. I won't even go near sweetners or MSG or anything that I know to be bad..I don't even eat smoked foods.

Must be the cycle for preseed! I picked some up and we used it this cycle.

OPKs are dark today. 99% sure I'll ovulate later today or tonight. I woke DH up this morning to cover bases. Cervix is soft and open and so high I can barely reach.

aww thank you hun!! <3

praying you get your bfp lovely x

Thank you!! Will be testing Sunday/Monday and hoping the migraine today (which is completely gone now thankfully) isn't an indication of AF coming in a few days.

Ha! @MrS. MaBrEy I think you're right! We used pre-seed this month for the first time. Fingers crossed for all of us!!

Hello please may I join ? I had a miscarriage end of June and it looks like I’ve just got a positive opk so please can I be put down for July 30th x

55E65E8C-4379-49CC-B933-1F6FDBCD1A66.jpeg

@MrsKatie That's cool you've heard of it! I'll post photos if I remember - I'm sure I'll post to make you all look at my OPKs lol!! We have been away for one night last year for our wedding anniversary, she was 10 months old. We were barely gone 24 hours LOL. This is the first real 'trip' and I am excited but also nervous. I'm already missing her but I know we need this - a toddler, two working parents, a layoff (temporary, my husband is back at work now), a pandemic, it's been a lot!

Interesting about the parabens. Admittedly I don't think I pay attention too much to that stuff. I probably should but it all seems rather overwhelming to me!

Good luck to everyone getting positive OPKs, there's a few...baby making time!

Help! I’m in an antibiotic to help a sinus infection and yes I made sure it’s baby safe, but it’s giving me a yeast infection, I was told I can’t take the pill for it and can only use the vaginal cream. I’m day 4 after trigger and 2DPO, will this affect implantation if I use it now? The itch is just stating to annoy the crap out of me! HELP! Ugh!

@Alligator Ahhh! So jealous! Enjoy the weekend! DH and I spent 6 months planning a trip to Jasper and Banff that we were supposed to go on in June. Would have been our first solo trip in 6 years :cry: Obviously that was cancelled. We have been trying to get there for 3 years in a row but have been stopped each year (first year, DH went into sudden cardiac arrest, second year he was recovering from open heart surgery, third year...covid). Hopefully sooner than later we can make it up that way! Enjoy the area!!

@Alligator Ahhh! So jealous! Enjoy the weekend! DH and I spent 6 months planning a trip to Jasper and Banff that we were supposed to go on in June. Would have been our first solo trip in 6 years :cry: Obviously that was cancelled. We have been trying to get there for 3 years in a row but have been stopped each year (first year, DH went into sudden cardiac arrest, second year he was recovering from open heart surgery, third year...covid). Hopefully sooner than later we can make it up that way! Enjoy the area!!
Oh gosh I’m so sorry! That’s so unfair. Next year! We are lucky to live so close. We got married in Banff so that’s special to us also!

Im somewhere between 2 and 4 DPO. I had 3/4 days of dark LH tests and then they finally lightened up. Only managed o BD once and hopefully we caught the egg. Ive had a lot of mild cramping on my right lower side which is the same as my last MC a few months ago.

Hope everyone is doing well and has a nice weekend.

I dunno wtf is going on here. I’m now on cd 32, I don’t believe I have ovulated yet, and I keep getting very dark opk (though not +) and then super light. I just want this stupid cycle to be over so I can move on. My last 4 cycles were all 34/5 days, and I’m just so bummed that this first one ttc is back to being so irregular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->