** July lucky testing thread **

Im somewhere between 2 and 4 DPO. I had 3/4 days of dark LH tests and then they finally lightened up. Only managed o BD once and hopefully we caught the egg. Ive had a lot of mild cramping on my right lower side which is the same as my last MC a few months ago.

Fingers crossed you caught the egg

Morning ladies, I'm 9DPO today and BFN. It's most likely too early. I'm suffering with sore breasts, but that's nothing new for me. Here's my test for all to see.

I met up with the girls finally after 4 months of lockdown, only had a couple of drinks but I am sooo hungover. I feel terrible. Today will be spent mooching around the house.

Good luck to everyone waiting to test or catching the egg.

20200718_094011.jpg

Morning ladies, I'm 9DPO today and BFN. It's most likely too early. I'm suffering with sore breasts, but that's nothing new for me. Here's my test for all to see.

I met up with the girls finally after 4 months of lockdown, only had a couple of drinks but I am sooo hungover. I feel terrible. Today will be spent mooching around the house.

Good luck to everyone waiting to test or catching the egg.

View attachment 1084633
Fingers crossed it’s just early

me and hubby are childfree this weekend for the first time since end of Feb - I ended up drinking way too much gin and feel so sick today! Not good when tests and app are saying today is O day! Hoping I’ll feel better after food and a nap haha

@MrsKatie I'm sorry for the negative! It sucks! There's still time and your LP lengthening is super positive. I know it's hard to focus on positives when you're feeling so down.

CD6 and the countdown to O is on!! I O'd last cycle CD15 but FF predicts CD17? I think it'll be CD15ish so 9 more days to go haha feels like an eternity! Hopefully it goes by fast. I think I'll start OPKs today to get a baseline, once a day. I have loads of tests anyway. Hubby and I BD this am just to get the month started well haha. I also find I have to keep him happy and BDing not only in the fertile window so he doesn't feel like (his words) 'a breeder' lol. Men!

We booked a weekend away next weekend and our toddler will be staying with my parents! I'm excited but nervous, it'll be in the fertile window - We leave Friday and come back Monday and I think I'll O Sunday/Monday/Tuesday so that's good timing! Will be annoying to temp and test when away but it might be nice too not to obsess over it like I do sitting at home.

Just a warning hon. U mite O really early because of the chemical. I did with my last chemical on CD8 and its looking the same with this chemical to looking at my chart it looks like I O on cd 8 again. So think im out again.

I dont normally O untill cd12 13 14 but the chemicals make me O way to early

Happy Saturday all ! Sticking my lazy head in to say I'm still in the 2ww. Feeling awful but I'm sure it has a lot to do with the Clomid induced massive ovulation and the fact that our ac broke on Thursday and sweltering heat has been the only menu item of choice. Not fun but the cats weirdly like it???? My dog was not ammuse nor was my daugher so we hid out in basement entertainment area where it was naturally cooler. I had to lay down though and did not want to do so with the loud blaring tv and my daughter laughing her butt off. So I ventured back upstairs to the heat factory and sat in front of a fan till my hubby came home to put in temporary cooling units in certain windows. 91 degrees was the house temp and my temp was 99.45 before I finally cracked tooked some tylenol and sat in front of the cooler units by the windows.

He said he was going to fix the actual unit today when the part comes in the mail. Please God let it not be late...lol

As for symtoms, super sore nips, sore throat, and bloated to the max. Nothing that stands out really.

Just woke up and time to find some eats before the temp crawls up again.

FX for all the testers!! :happydance:

And big hugs if AF showed up.:hugs:

I’m 4 DPO today and my OPK is going darker again...what would this mean?
Or do they just do random things in the TWW? Yesterday’s and day before were definitely lighter.

A8896F1B-D762-4ECE-A615-58B3C0FD7FCB.jpeg

I’m 4 DPO today and my OPK is going darker again...what would this mean?
Or do they just do random things in the TWW? Yesterday’s and day before were definitely lighter.

View attachment 1084640

With Heidi i had this I was baffled as to what was going on they didn't get to positive again but pretty much like yours and 9dpo I got a vvvfl gl xx

Just checking in with you ladies hope everyone well :) I've booked a early scan for a week tomorrow (26th July) 1st tri anxiety so I need reassurance everything OK :shrug: I no I shouldn't worry but it me :rofl: today's test tho xx

IMG_20200718_083701.jpg

Looking fab @tdog

Fingers crossed that line on OPK is a good sign @Deethehippy

my CM has gone back to dry/sticky today after being EWCM for almost a week! OPK was peak through Thursday and into Friday am too so app is saying ovulation is today but with the change in CM, is it more likely it was yesterday? We will do it again today anyway just in case but just looking for everyone else’s thoughts?

:rofl: when I looked at it I thought it's not worked :rofl: I was having a moment lol, thank you so much ladies xx

Looking fab @tdog

Fingers crossed that line on OPK is a good sign @Deethehippy

my CM has gone back to dry/sticky today after being EWCM for almost a week! OPK was peak through Thursday and into Friday am too so app is saying ovulation is today but with the change in CM, is it more likely it was yesterday? We will do it again today anyway just in case but just looking for everyone else’s thoughts?

That is strange but mind you saying that I didn't get ewcm when my supposed to have ovulated :shrug: but just dtd today aswell no harm in it :haha: xx

Cd61 and spotting today. I get spotting the day before AF starts so guessing she's coming tomorrow. That means I was 8dpo when I got the very faint line on the frer. I wonder if it was an early bfp that didn't stick :(

I did wonder about O early @Suggerhoney. I’ll take an OPK today, it was low yesterday and very negative. Of course this morning I dropped my BBT when I went to grab it to take it so no temp! I couldn’t even each it under the bed haha. At that point I had moved around too much anyway. We’ll see what today brings, plan to use OPK around 11-11:30. I hope I don’t O too early, I’m CD7 today. I’m sorry your cycle is so wonky!

@tdog I love that test!

To everyone else good luck! My weekend plans today are a walk with a friend and maybe headed to my parents, or just a lazy morning at the park. The weather is lovely today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->