** July lucky testing thread **

Just to let you ladies no aswell as I feel like you are all my Internet family and been with me on this journey, I've booked a early scan 1st tri anxiety is at its worse right now and its booked for a week today 26th I'm nervous but excited :) xx
Good luck with your scan tdog...it's normal to be nervous but I'm sure things will all be ok. Please keep us updated :)

Perth - oof that's a lot of pressure on this cycle! Why would you have to pause? Sorry if I missed you saying.
Hey!
We have a family holiday booked for 1st July 2021 and TUI only allow babies from 8 weeks old onwards. So they can’t be too little by then and I also don’t want to be over 8 months preggers when we go as should be 29+ degrees and that sounds hell haha we booked the hols when we were still certain we were only ever having 2 and didn’t want any more! Haha

@tdog hope your scan goes well.

@PerthLady91 oh no, you defo don't want to be heavily pregnant in that heat.

AFM spotting has gone completely :happydance:. Getting strange aches in my legs. Just settling down for a lazy day of motor sport

@tdog hope your scan goes well.

@PerthLady91 oh no, you defo don't want to be heavily pregnant in that heat.

AFM spotting has gone completely :happydance:. Getting strange aches in my legs. Just settling down for a lazy day of motor sport
Good luck to you..have you tried testing again? Enjoy the motorsport!

Good luck to you..have you tried testing again? Enjoy the motorsport!

I tested with FMU, totally BFN. May do another tonight as I've seen over people have BFN in the morning for then BFP in the evening. Will definitely do on in the morning.

I do love a lazy Sunday

After everyone raving about the wondfo opks I just bought some too! Not loving the ones I bought last week, so hoping these are better.

Just an update on my test progression. So the clearblue is last nights and it's a purple so not sure I trust it. The cheapies are wondfos. I can't help testing constantly so they're only yesterdays and todays.

20200719_113604.jpg 20200718_232439.jpg

I was just wondering what you all thought... on cd20 at 6pm I got a positive opk.. Had cramps etc but I’m worried that my temps are not rising
Enough.. or that I haven’t ovulated after all. I didn’t temp for the first part of my cycle or do opks as I ordered them late ‍♀️ I’ve still been doing opks and there all going fainter.

34A8C73E-5385-4A3B-8631-8FA3359E835F.png

Got a positive opk today was expecting it as I'm pretty good at knowing when I ovulate. Hoping that means I ovulate in the next 2 days it will be a normal cycle length for the first time since my mc.

Morning :) well in the UK it is haha.

I've bought some of these highly recommended wondfos and I think I'm in love! They're very clear and easy to read.
At the moment I have very obvious second lines, no squinting required but still a way off positive I'm thinking. I'm going to download the app that reads them for fun too :p

Question, when LH is at it's lowest, re no where near ov, do the wondfos still have a clear second line? Or is it very faded and hard to see? I'm just trying to get a handle on what my wondfos are showing me as I've not used them before.
I'll go back and have a look through your helpful pictures.

I've just come to bed with period like pain and have (tmi) loose bowels, feel exhausted as well. It would be weird for my period to come having never detected a surge or ovulation but hey I know it happens. Cervix is still very high for me though, can't really reach it.

Sugar - what happens if you ovulate super early then? Why does that mean you would be out already? I really hope it was just that day or two later for you x

Married - so glad your positive came! Although I'm a bit jealous too hehe.

Perth - oof that's a lot of pressure on this cycle! Why would you have to pause? Sorry if I missed you saying.

i always have a second line with wondfos. Sometimes even darkish but it is sooooo obvious when positive. Good luck!

good luck to all of you ovulating or in the tww!!

Hi ladies.
So ferometer is still still saying day 10 ovulation and 4dpo.
I add my BBT in that to and opks.

But FF still has not confirmed so still in limbo.
My temp has gone up slightley so im wondering if it was day 10 or 11.
I really hope so. At least then I'll be in a with a chance.
Day 9 is to early. I got my peak opk on day 9.
20200719_144642.jpg

@Suggerhoney i think it’s CD10! Hoping you get it confirmed soon. What a rollercoaster for you.

cd8 today - just early morning so not much to report yet!

I am finding temping hard to do it at the same time as I’m often up between 4-5 (my toddler stirs at this time apparently). Then not up for the day until 6ish. If I temp at 4-5 my temp was 97.26 this am. But then at just shy of 6 it was 97.59! Not sure which to use!

I was just wondering what you all thought... on cd20 at 6pm I got a positive opk.. Had cramps etc but I’m worried that my temps are not rising
Enough.. or that I haven’t ovulated after all. I didn’t temp for the first part of my cycle or do opks as I ordered them late ‍♀️ I’ve still been doing opks and there all going fainter.

View attachment 1084674

Looks like you ovulated day 19 but you'll need a couple more days of high temps to confirm it. It is really hard when you're missing early cycle data because it makes it difficult to see the shift from pre to post ovulatory temperatures, but your data really does look ovulatory here. So hopeful for you. <3

My OPK is still super positive today. My temp rose too. I think ovusense will confirm today as ovulation day in about 4 more days and FF will peg it as yesterday in 2 or 3 more days (FF always pegs the dip, Ovusense always pegs it on the rise.:roll: ). I'm super crampy today.

Just a little pat on my back...I still haven't ordered pregnancy tests this cycle. :bodyb::smug: I am trying to wait for a week from tuesday to order them but we will see. I need to check the shipping to be sure they'll arrive.

I also ordered PROOV tests for progesterone this month. I know i ovulate on letrozole by my charts, but i'd like to see if my progesterone is higher than 10. They were overpriced and I accidentally ordered 2 sets :dohh: They recommend you test 7dpo-10dpo and you want "one line" positive results. I'll be sure to share my experience in here.

Looks like you ovulated day 19 but you'll need a couple more days of high temps to confirm it. It is really hard when you're missing early cycle data because it makes it difficult to see the shift from pre to post ovulatory temperatures, but your data really does look ovulatory here. So hopeful for you. <3
Thankyou x I’ve not had my first period after mc yet so I’m guessing my temps could be all over . My “period” was actually a miscarriage but I didn’t want to wait to have a period so I just thought I’d see what happens. I wasn’t trying when I got pregnant last time I had a ff account but I only put my symptoms on etc and from that I remember I ovulated day cd20 as I was having ovulation pains but I thought they were af pains ‍♀️

@Suggerhoney i think it’s CD10! Hoping you get it confirmed soon. What a rollercoaster for you.

cd8 today - just early morning so not much to report yet!

I am finding temping hard to do it at the same time as I’m often up between 4-5 (my toddler stirs at this time apparently). Then not up for the day until 6ish. If I temp at 4-5 my temp was 97.26 this am. But then at just shy of 6 it was 97.59! Not sure which to use!

Thanks hon. Just hoping it wasnt b4 day 10.

Thankyou x I’ve not had my first period after mc yet so I’m guessing my temps could be all over . My “period” was actually a miscarriage but I didn’t want to wait to have a period so I just thought I’d see what happens. I wasn’t trying when I got pregnant last time I had a ff account but I only put my symptoms on etc and from that I remember I ovulated day cd20 as I was having ovulation pains but I thought they were af pains ‍♀️

So good to have u over here hon. Im keeping it all crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->