** July lucky testing thread **

@Alligator have you ever tried testing later after you’ve moved around? My body doesn’t change. I can literally test 97.33 without moving anything but my hand to reach for it , and get out of bed, use the bathroom walk around and test again and get the same exact temp. I know others who’s temps will change drastically though. Just a thought to maybe test out how your body fluctuates, so if you do drop it again, maybe you can still test lol

@PinkCupcakes it will not affect implantation. You should be ok!

@Suggerhoney what are your normal post-o temps?

Hi all! I think I have entered the TWW but however I can't pinpoint my ovulation day. I had peak on OPK on Wednesday night (the 15th). The next day, Thursday the 16th, went from peak on OPK back down to high (and then kept decreasing). According to my femometer app, it says ovulation day was Thursday the 16th. I did not start tracking my temperature until the 16th- I went from 97.6 on Thursday, to 97.2 on Friday, and this morning was 97.7.
It sounds like you ovulated Friday. Once you hit peak on an opk it can be 12-48 hours for O, but the average is 36 hours, so that would make sense!

Hi ladies, I’ve not been on here for at least a week since we’ve been busy moving.

According to my app, ovulation isn’t supposed to happen until around the 22nd this month. It’s been odd because I just started spotting last night and into today. It’s just light pink when I wipe. I am not using OPKs this month, but am assuming I’ve not ovulated yet so don’t know what it is. Just my body being weird again i guess!

I’m not expecting anything this month since we are living in my parents camper at the moment due to moving... good luck today all!!

Ladies im so confused I need chart experts.
Ff still has not confirmed O but looking at my chart it looks like day 8.
Really hope not. I had heightened sence of smell on CD10 and 11 and I was reading that can be a O sign.
Positive OPK on day 8 and peak on day 9.
Im really hoping i haven't O b4 day 10 im alrady thinking im out if i have.
Ferometer App which I also log my BBT and OPKs into is still saying O day 10? But FF says between day 8 and day 11 but no confirmation.
Really hope I haven't O on day 8 or 9:(
Stupid darn chemicals suck:-(View attachment 1084651

Definitely looks like you ovulated day 9 here. Maybe not though. Watch and see if your temps drop back down...but I would be super surprised if they did. I'd guess FF will confirm tomorrow, but it may not because of lack of data before.

@tbfromlv i haven’t tried that no! I should just to see - maybe tomorrow! I had to get a clothes hanger to reach under the bed and get the BBT it was far underneath lol.

@MrsKatie oh I am so sorry. Sending you a hug. I know it’s cold comfort but I really think the lengthening of your LP is a super positive thing to focus on this cycle! It sets you up perfectly for next cycle now that your body is back on track. I know it doesn’t mean much now, feel the feels today and tomorrow and hopefully do something good this weekend for yourself! Maybe some chocolate or wine (if you drink wine).

@Suggerhoney i was a bit paranoid and took another OPK and negative, my Cm is also milky/creamy? Not EWCM or watery (I usually get watery Cm around O if I notice it) but it is unusual for me to have CM this early in the cycle, OPK is super low and negative though, I’ll keep testing 1-2 times a day though just to make sure!

went for a walk and play at the park this morning with our daughter - all she wants to do is swing in the swing and gets annoyed if other kiddos are in there hahah. Full on 2 year old meltdowns about it!

I’m making a list for myself of all I need to do before our weekend away next week. I have a couple activities to book, we want to buy some snacks and muffins and what not to save money on eating out for breakfast, of course laundry and packing but also preparing the house for my parents to stay here and making sure everything’s in order. Hopefully it’ll keep me busy this week!

Trigger day 5, 3DPO. Looks like the trigger is leaving my body pretty quick!

CE8549FA-FCCB-443C-8BD1-88D034B28B24.jpeg

@Deethehippy sounds promising! I was so sure I was pregnant when I had the chemical as I had the same shooting boob pain I got with my daughter. Then it faded and so did my tests. Hopefully a good sign for you that sticks around!

CD22 and its darker but still not classic Wondfo darker than line...its torturing me over here! Haha. It's really frigging close though and this month for the first time this year I'm having pains on my right. Literally just started now so that's good timing for some reassurance that I'm kicking off this cycle at last.

We BD nearly 48 hours ago, will subtly hint at him to try again Sunday and then...well Monday I'm at work so wont see him and maybe I should call in sick HA. I mean...what's a better excuse to go sick than trying to conceive?! I'm a terrible liar and dont do that sort of thing but work has been hella stressful lately....

The more I look at this test the more the test line looks like its darker than (it's got a streak of dark running through) so I've no idea now when exactly I'll ovulate...tomorrow or monday?!

20200718_214126.jpg

Hi ladies, I ve decided to be brave and join you.

I ve had a rough few months. Got my bfp on 27th April but an early scan due to pain at 6 weeks showed no fetal pole. The epu dismissed me as my dates wrong but and private scan at 7w3d proved I was right and there was still no baby. Took til 9w for the epu to agree and give me medical management. 3 weeks later I was still testing positive and they confirmed i had retained products of conception so I had to go through medical management again. Its 3 weeks after that now and I still have a slight positive and unsure what will happen next.

However I ovulated the same day as the second medical management despite RPOC and I'm gearing up to ovulate again and we have decided to go for it this time around. I get ovulation pain and I can feel it starting to come on but opk is negative at the mo and only watery cm so I think its a few days off.

I ve had a positive on 10dpo for all 4 of my pregnancies so I should sneak in testing at the end of the month. Its our wedding anniversary on the 30th wouldnt that be a great present.

Hi ladies, I ve decided to be brave and join you.

I ve had a rough few months. Got my bfp on 27th April but an early scan due to pain at 6 weeks showed no fetal pole. The epu dismissed me as my dates wrong but and private scan at 7w3d proved I was right and there was still no baby. Took til 9w for the epu to agree and give me medical management. 3 weeks later I was still testing positive and they confirmed i had retained products of conception so I had to go through medical management again. Its 3 weeks after that now and I still have a slight positive and unsure what will happen next.

However I ovulated the same day as the second medical management despite RPOC and I'm gearing up to ovulate again and we have decided to go for it this time around. I get ovulation pain and I can feel it starting to come on but opk is negative at the mo and only watery cm so I think its a few days off.

I ve had a positive on 10dpo for all 4 of my pregnancies so I should sneak in testing at the end of the month. Its our wedding anniversary on the 30th wouldnt that be a great present.
I’m sorry for your loss :hugs:
I am wishing you lots of luck for this cycle, would be awesome to find out you was pregnant around your anniversary.

Hmm well now I'm confused. I'm pretty sure I'm 9DPO today going by OPKS and excruciating ovulation pain. I've just been to the bathroom and have spotting. I'm CD23, my cycles are normally 23-26 days. I really hope this isn't the start of AF and a mega short LP. My LP has been a consistent 12 days for the last year.

Guess I'll find out tomorrow. I never spot before AF. She normally arrives in full flow straight away :shrug:

How confusing. I hope that you get some answers soon. FX for tomorrow :hugs:

Bleh now I have the worst metallic taste in my mouth ever, I’m 3DPO, this taste makes me feel sick bleh!

I was sitting here thinking the same thing! I have never had this in pregnancy, MC's or Chemicals. Weird. Tastes like an old penny and I am also super tired all of a sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->