** July lucky testing thread **

@Alligator have you ever tried testing later after you’ve moved around? My body doesn’t change. I can literally test 97.33 without moving anything but my hand to reach for it , and get out of bed, use the bathroom walk around and test again and get the same exact temp. I know others who’s temps will change drastically though. Just a thought to maybe test out how your body fluctuates, so if you do drop it again, maybe you can still test lol

@PinkCupcakes it will not affect implantation. You should be ok!

@Suggerhoney what are your normal post-o temps?

Hi hon they can go up to 37.04.

@MrsKatie
Im so sorry hon. Cd1 is the worst. Really glad ure LP is longer now.
Sending u hugs hon.

Thanks ladies. Im hoping it wasn't day 9 im hoping it was day 10 or 11.
Guess only time will tell.
Don't think i will stand a chance if it was day 9.
I will be out again:-(

My opks were peak on CD 9
And didn't start going negative untill day 10.

The ferometer app has me down as day 10.
Screenshot_20200719-013402_Femometer.jpg Screenshot_20200719-013345_Femometer.jpg

I really hope im not out again already. ](*,)

Definitely looks like you ovulated day 9 here. Maybe not though. Watch and see if your temps drop back down...but I would be super surprised if they did. I'd guess FF will confirm tomorrow, but it may not because of lack of data before.

Thanks hon. Yeah i didn't have any o pain like i normally do. I tiny bit of cramping on day 10 and 11 but really not bad at all.
I haven't chalked it because it was just so mild.
I've got slightly tender breasts and I sometime get that rite after O and on day 13 today, well 14 because its 1am.

Thank you for looking at my chart hon.

Hmm well now I'm confused. I'm pretty sure I'm 9DPO today going by OPKS and excruciating ovulation pain. I've just been to the bathroom and have spotting. I'm CD23, my cycles are normally 23-26 days. I really hope this isn't the start of AF and a mega short LP. My LP has been a consistent 12 days for the last year.

Guess I'll find out tomorrow. I never spot before AF. She normally arrives in full flow straight away :shrug:

Oh no hon i hope its not AF

Hi ladies, I ve decided to be brave and join you.

I ve had a rough few months. Got my bfp on 27th April but an early scan due to pain at 6 weeks showed no fetal pole. The epu dismissed me as my dates wrong but and private scan at 7w3d proved I was right and there was still no baby. Took til 9w for the epu to agree and give me medical management. 3 weeks later I was still testing positive and they confirmed i had retained products of conception so I had to go through medical management again. Its 3 weeks after that now and I still have a slight positive and unsure what will happen next.

However I ovulated the same day as the second medical management despite RPOC and I'm gearing up to ovulate again and we have decided to go for it this time around. I get ovulation pain and I can feel it starting to come on but opk is negative at the mo and only watery cm so I think its a few days off.

I ve had a positive on 10dpo for all 4 of my pregnancies so I should sneak in testing at the end of the month. Its our wedding anniversary on the 30th wouldnt that be a great present.

Hello hon. Welcome to the group.
Sorry about ure loss sending hugs ure way and sticky baby dust.

@Nixnax perhaps it’s IB! 9dpo is the most common implantation day! FXd!!

ok so I have to share a funny. I had a dream last night that I got a BFP. But instead of coming on this board to say that, I posted “Guys, I won!” :haha: what symbolism that was.. TTC is such a lottery, a BFP does feel like you “won”, right?? lol so if I come on here in a few days (god willing!!) and say “I won!” You’ll know what I mean ha!

@Nixnax i hope it’s implantation bleeding for you! Fx for tomorrow.

@Suggerhoney i feel like it’s CD9 or 10. Maybe later In the day or early morning cd9/10. Crossing fingers for you always.

I’m beat! A fun day outside playing with the toddler. Treated myself to a Frappuccino from Starbucks. So yummy! Met up with a friend for a walk outside. She’s about 32 weeks pregnant! I hope that’s me soon!

Morning ladies, i didn't wake up to AF this morning :happydance:. Just a tiny bit of brown blood around my cervix. I did test and it was BFN. I'm not out yet and thats the most important thing

@Alligator And @tbfromlv I really hope this is IB. Its brown, so old blood. AF normally arrives in her bright red form.

I only have ICs. I won't go out and buy a good test unless AF is late or I get lines on ICs.

I'll test again later in the day or tomorrow morning.

Hi ladies, I ve decided to be brave and join you.

I ve had a rough few months. Got my bfp on 27th April but an early scan due to pain at 6 weeks showed no fetal pole. The epu dismissed me as my dates wrong but and private scan at 7w3d proved I was right and there was still no baby. Took til 9w for the epu to agree and give me medical management. 3 weeks later I was still testing positive and they confirmed i had retained products of conception so I had to go through medical management again. Its 3 weeks after that now and I still have a slight positive and unsure what will happen next.

However I ovulated the same day as the second medical management despite RPOC and I'm gearing up to ovulate again and we have decided to go for it this time around. I get ovulation pain and I can feel it starting to come on but opk is negative at the mo and only watery cm so I think its a few days off.

I ve had a positive on 10dpo for all 4 of my pregnancies so I should sneak in testing at the end of the month. Its our wedding anniversary on the 30th wouldnt that be a great present.

Wishing you all the best and keeping everything crossed!

Morning ladies, i didn't wake up to AF this morning :happydance:. Just a tiny bit of brown blood around my cervix. I did test and it was BFN. I'm not out yet and thats the most important thing

@Alligator And @tbfromlv I really hope this is IB. Its brown, so old blood. AF normally arrives in her bright red form.

I only have ICs. I won't go out and buy a good test unless AF is late or I get lines on ICs.

Good luck! I really hope you get your BFP

So I am 1DPO today! We DTD Thursday night, very early Saturday morning (late night on Friday so just heading to bed), last night and this morning so keeping everything crossed! This month is the first month I have had EWCM in the 4 months we have been trying so I’m hoping that’s a good sign!

TWW has me really nervous this month - if it doesn’t happen this month then we are pausing til January 2021 and I am so impatient haha

I think I’ll test from Monday 27th so 9dpo and just hope for the best!

sorry to everyone AF got

fingers crossed for the rest of us still waiting!!

Good luck and fingers crossed for you!

@Nixnax perhaps it’s IB! 9dpo is the most common implantation day! FXd!!

ok so I have to share a funny. I had a dream last night that I got a BFP. But instead of coming on this board to say that, I posted “Guys, I won!” :haha: what symbolism that was.. TTC is such a lottery, a BFP does feel like you “won”, right?? lol so if I come on here in a few days (god willing!!) and say “I won!” You’ll know what I mean ha!
Will keep my eye out for that!! Fingers crossed!!

Hi hon they can go up to 37.04.

@MrsKatie
Im so sorry hon. Cd1 is the worst. Really glad ure LP is longer now.
Sending u hugs hon.

Thanks ladies. Im hoping it wasn't day 9 im hoping it was day 10 or 11.
Guess only time will tell.
Don't think i will stand a chance if it was day 9.
I will be out again:-(

My opks were peak on CD 9
And didn't start going negative untill day 10.

The ferometer app has me down as day 10.
View attachment 1084663 View attachment 1084662

I really hope im not out again already. ](*,)
Really hoping it was cd10 for you! Keeping everything crossed xx

Having everything crossed for you ladies :flower: xx

Morning :) well in the UK it is haha.

I've bought some of these highly recommended wondfos and I think I'm in love! They're very clear and easy to read.
At the moment I have very obvious second lines, no squinting required but still a way off positive I'm thinking. I'm going to download the app that reads them for fun too :p

Question, when LH is at it's lowest, re no where near ov, do the wondfos still have a clear second line? Or is it very faded and hard to see? I'm just trying to get a handle on what my wondfos are showing me as I've not used them before.
I'll go back and have a look through your helpful pictures.

I've just come to bed with period like pain and have (tmi) loose bowels, feel exhausted as well. It would be weird for my period to come having never detected a surge or ovulation but hey I know it happens. Cervix is still very high for me though, can't really reach it.

Sugar - what happens if you ovulate super early then? Why does that mean you would be out already? I really hope it was just that day or two later for you x

Married - so glad your positive came! Although I'm a bit jealous too hehe.

Perth - oof that's a lot of pressure on this cycle! Why would you have to pause? Sorry if I missed you saying.

Oh I really hope it’s IB and a lovely bfp follows soon!!

Just to let you ladies no aswell as I feel like you are all my Internet family and been with me on this journey, I've booked a early scan 1st tri anxiety is at its worse right now and its booked for a week today 26th I'm nervous but excited :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->